Friday 16 May 2014

wrong number

Man in the city wondering what someone who did not wait for him to see it. Attempted looking at a well, and find it to him and he did not even another instance. He saw it best to hide because he did not arrange to meet the person at the same time. She is Deborah was persistent in buy soft phone and kuijaribisha to put it on air, Adam was completely hidden until Deborah he left the area. Adam saw it understands by moment, he decided to return to the powaacha farewell Fausta.
Deborah returned to her home and calling Pamela. DEBORAH: Nishanunua line and I have already placed a voucher, you may call him your husband now. PAMELA: Deborah Actually you have done so many things to see shame indeed. DEBORAH: You have no reason to feel ashamed now Pamela, as embarrassing would see the time when I used to feel naibiwa nakulalamikia thief's husband and being careful listening while expressing dismay and my cry. PAMELA: Forgive me, Deborah, was a childish mind ikinisumbua. DEBORAH: Mind childish! Pamela alike, but I is what I have in mind the scale and explain my problems you baby Pamela. PAMELA: I do not mean that Deborah, but love is like the devil is human vyompitia means you may have to do something that you did not expect. DEBORAH: Funny eeh! Love love and husband of one! Again the husband of a friend of mankind! Indeed it will, I think you are correct wife for Tuesday and also you tojutia never hid the act of my mind. I agree I do all the sad event because of love, love for husband and my son. Okay, the past is not the future tugange Dwele call him up to tell your husband you are, know that an evil spirit woman who received them, I want anione here with his eyes that I die because I have a great testimony to bear witness to the world. PAMELA: Strong words on what Deborah mmh! He picked up the phone and start calling was amazed to see that she never found a mistake number one.
Patrick continued his planning and Judah. If Judas had pitched him, he had to call Maiko to know when to be able to go. Judah prospered talk with Maiko, Maiko then he instructs Judah rejoiced whereabouts while increasing their army before. JUDAH: Everything completely clean brother, is want to start the journey of kuwafata. PATRICK: If you are there do not quite tell if you know me, pretend you do not know anything. I want to give you all the details of them, okay! JUDAS: No problem brother, we just Nie me. Mi will ensure all their things become clear. PATRICK: You go there and then and I have other things I prepare here. Judah said to begin the journey to go on extensive empire Maiko.
Adam was back at the hotel at the very thought. ADAM: You will not believe Fausta, I saw Deborah in the city today. Fausta: Deborah!! So What? ADAM: Nikajificha, I had already talked to him for sure. Fausta: why? Or are you still afraid of him for he did to Vero? ADAM: No, not so, but I do not think Deborah can speak well to me. Fausta: But remember he was the man your wife! MERCY: And the best would remain with him, not that I want Pamela none but you did not deserve to live with Pamela as wife and husband, you guys are like brothers and you can even earn a free curse. ADAM: But mom, I have not brothers as Pamela, she has her parents and I'm me. MERCY: It's hard to understand me man, except for information that was given is that old Job Pamela as his own bore well, then you have made your wife membrane mmh! They do not yazoleki yakimwagika water, as well as because of you I have not seen him run away from your wife first. ADAM: Mama, I prepared to meet him. He is accused is free etembea then also namuonea shame my mother, trying to understand me. Fausta: But his case is not ilishaisha? ADAM: It really ended, very long time has passed. Period had very little girl, but now are mothers kabisaa. Fausta: Years goes by people change man. Once the number of man began to call, it was after the grant Pamela phone number now. Adam was very happy to talk with Pamela, Pamela then he instructed where to go. ADAM: would say! Nishauchoka this city would be sensible meaning. Fausta: And What if my son? ADAM: Let's go and to meet first and then these two people are and begin to seek Tina movement. Fausta: would say! My son, I do not know what disaster has experienced folks.
Sele had a deep thought about Tusa, decided to again go for younger mother. Sele: Mamdogo, you know Tusa Patrick wants to hide things, tell tell you the fact that Patrick is. DEBORAH: What truth again guys? Let Tusa, tell me. Tusa: would say! Sele! There is no truth whatsoever mother, mi do not know anything. Sele: Stop lying Tusa, tell the truth mamdogo. Patrick tell his work. DEBORAH: Why are you confused me now! Ramp Mnaniweka know! Let Tusa! Tusa: No mother, mi do not know the work of Patrick. DEBORAH: they failed to find out how his work Tusa your husband? Patrick is your husband and you live in Arusha him very much, why do not you know his work. Tusa: Really mom, I do not know anything. Sele: Tusa said the truth, tell the truth as Patrick is a tramp. DEBORAH: Patrick is? Sele: Patrick is a tramp mamdogo. DEBORAH: My God! Yani Patrick is .... No, no, impossible. My son Patrick does not have a tramp. Deborah arose from and going to the closet, he did not know what to do. Tusa: Have you seen Sele, pose major free. Sele: The problem is you Tusa you want to speak the truth. When you say the truth is to be free, and that truth will heal from the hands of Patrick. Tusa: Now here you are cured or have added Sele problem? And they just blame tupiana ball. Sele made it to heal from the hands of Patrick Tusa.
Judah entered the territory of farewell Maiko, he found Doubts and talk to him two or three, and then asks him where he Maiko. Doubtful he instructs Judah who went directly approached the cab he instructed. Akawaona young couple while out, he approached he heard a woman's voice crying out of the room she was told that Maiko is inside. Alipoisiliza sound carefully so he found himself eclipsed by the enormous emotional and started to go faster in the room
Walipogeukiana and meet face to face, each one he was angry with each other.Patrick began to return he followed her in his Maiko then secure at all, Maiko , knowing there is not in a safe place because he could see well the wrath of Patrick.Maiko Then he began to run, but did not come off he has beaten millet and Patrick , Maiko fell down.Patrick said lifting Maiko from behind and turned with a boxer 's face, Maiko saw that he seemed careless explains deal with Patrick , he did a kick Patrick. Anger ikamzidi Patrick , he got up and struck kumrukia Maiko Maiko kick which he escaped , so he smashes his fist that Patrick was escape .Controversy began now , they fought a lot and kuumizana but Maiko who suffer most , he was down with Patrick on as he attacked with fists and kicked fortunate to beat Patrick genitals , then he got the breakthrough to rush his car and leave.Patrick appeared to be very angry to vessels ilimsimama shape .
Doubts got into the room he was appointed Tina , Tina and found him asleep.Akamfata around and start kumpapasa , Tina said shocked and start citing fear of Doubt hands but did not stop, he continued to grope Tina kumpapasa .Akataka intervening , Tina became refuses zikafatia levity among them , it was like a rooster and chicken futano of females .Doubts saw this not very sumbuliwe daughter , decided to use force now . And he beat and raped her .When he had said to look at Tina and said "thank you for the service although I have used force to get it " and then went out .Tina and wept bitterly , and ask a lot of questions " ie offer two beers are nafanyiwa this! Men me! Poor Tina mie . God help me get out of this . "Tina was just crying without any help.
Maiko had gone straight up to his companions they are.Doubts have marveled Maiko blood and body stripes symbols .DOUBT : How Maiko again ?MAIKO : Have we come here looking for Patrick or Patrick Mwanza seek us out to us?DOUBT : How Maiko ?MAIKO : I have met with Patrick and he sent me this, he was very angry that I wonder why he has been such.TROUBLE: Dah ! Yani Patrick membrane kakufanya this ! Patrick was accompanied ka is correct I quite nakanyonga , ie he membrane guilty then he brings us angry !MAIKO : Have you seen it ! Even mi namshangaa , would be another he ran to me wherein he said membrane running to me and start fighting me.TROUBLE: His claim that the very imemuuma Tusa , wait now we kill the Tusa before his eyes . I am disgusted in fact .Maiko completely failed to understand him what Patrick that he has problems to attack him so much .
Deborah still continued Contemplating Patrick.DEBORAH : I can not understand him fellow sailed silently until today he returns.PAMELA : Ninachowaza me is that, as Adam came first then it will be difficult , for a phone that does not get to you.DEBORAH : These shocks why mmh ! I do not know tufanyaje ! Or maybe I should go in to buy online.PAMELA : I think that is a very wise thing .DEBORAH : So no problem will go today or tomorrow .Deborah said lining up to buy another phone so he could contact.
Patrick went to the pomuacha Judah.PATRICK : I have met Maiko today , better to be with me .JUDAH : Good again ! When are we assisted revenge !PATRICK : I do not know if we know each other so early , you are now required to do the same job .JUDAH : Work is that?PATRICK : Maiko farewell to contact to find out when , and to follow after . Then shall we play a good game without their knowledge. Not have brought himself to our city Bhana .JUDAS : And what we do back home ?PATRICK : No return until we complete this first issue .He began to realize how Patrick knows them farewell Maiko and her gang .
Doubts planned strategy and Maiko .TROUBLE: No kubweteka Maiko , here seek Tusa at any cost first and second benefit we will take away Patrick.MAIKO : So we should start to search the first Tusa ?TROUBLE: Yes, we should start by Tusa .MAIKO : How old when Karembo inside !TROUBLE: when ones, old ones katakuwa refresh us after work .MAIKO : Yani and you katumia !TROUBLE: Yes, because what is wrong ?MAIKO : Your search Bhana , here Mwanza have full tablet. I leave the beautiful one . I want tuingiliane very please with pretty , and your search Bhana .TROUBLE: discuss the meaning here , we started to discuss about the women we can fight about free my son. Let us first give thought abandoned them important here .MAIKO : Even with them is important , right Bhana . Now discuss how to find Tusa .They began planning to find Tusa .
Adam was shakata up completely .ADAM : Here we sit here Mwanza up when everybody ?Fausta : I do not understand , Tina has brought us things even worse .ADAM : Yani that Tina would exist we returned to Dar. Ametuchanganya fact that Tina .Fausta : My youngest is magumashi Pamela him only , since Mwanza enter what his crowd is not available or the number is not available 'm calling you do not even know what he is thinking .ADAM : Actually these people are very confused me , began Tusa , his mother came and now is Tina . All their numbers are not available , we remain assess only be grown , but these are indeed suffering .Fausta : Now brother what will happen ?ADAM : If until tomorrow things not clear then just go back and look through Dar win . Here we do not have housing or what, is simply not patufai , lest he be lost and the other free.Adam went out again to try to look for these three men as he got any of their information .
Adam in the city see someone wondering ambay

No comments:

Post a Comment