Friday 16 May 2014

I GOT MARRIED FROM THE DEVIL{SESSION 4}

When I went unto a mother Salome going to get there but I was shocked and started shouting in fear as I saw the brother of a dream he stood by Salome mother 's bed and then started kunifata with its image as a very scary day.Noise that every person who was present zilimshtua the area so much that every one was shocked and started coming on the scene but I was jogging and from the ward, such as cheese .Mama said nidaka door, sweating profusely and collapsed stagnant lilinitoka he ponidaka mother and collapse.
Nilipozinduka I found myself in the room of a doctor and mother , where the mother was prescribed medication that I have to go home and spend mother he held my hand and started to leave the area hospital .Arriving at the house , the mother began Penina things kumuhadithia sister hospital findings ." My colleague , your brother today that its crazy not been muanzia hospital Loh was overwhelming and I tell you ""This mother needs treatment means his condition is deplorable"Mother said to her sister all happened at the hospital ."This I say , Sabrina was kept going back to see the patient kwahayo happened . "I was completely silent except kamavile I hear my heart very iliniuma .Sleep time was ripe when we went to bed and I slept with the mother because I was afraid of what the hospital juggling .
While I slept with the mother , and I heard a voice from sebleni ikiita my name." Sabrina , Sabrina "I began to fear for us all when we were sleeping , now who can call me since that night.The sound started slowly but became badae calls for more power to kunishtua I carefully poisikilizia I know is the voice of Sam there is fear prevailed in light of this I have seen Sam mbilimbili time .Once the bedroom door was opened by a woman , and that's when I started to scream and fear as I wake mother .Mother was poshtuka I told that no one calls me , mother rose up and ignite the lights and went looking sebleni having sebleni accompany me but there was not anything else ."Let fear my son , do not you see yourself there is nothing , this is just your hallucinations . Lets go to sleep and then tomorrow we will know what to do"Mother agreed with fear while still being very much ruled my heart.Early in the morning I woke up with him at the time when the mother was awake, Penina sister was at home today because it was a break.We produce work here and there then sister asked me ." Why do you have that bad spirits Sabrina ? "" Nimefanyaje as a sister ? "" Yani last you your friends will come to you to answer Loh , 'and it is to the left and stop deliberately call here at home to not watch , the odds that."I note that this is Suzy sent me a message that he and Lucy are coming home." So they come sister ? "" If they did not come I know a date you? They came here , they wait until bored and decided to leave. Odds that my youngest , will mistake good friends foolishly yours. , And evil is that every time they dial your phone we 'll ikiitia in and know that you left , will you do so that you . "Then I think too much and remember that the true number I left my room , so I went to take see .
I found a message from Suzy enough to carry all the blame when beginning the end, I thought the defense quickly and I thought it best to tell them that even the first word I saw I had already shaenda in hospital .Nikamtumia Suzy message then I called to ask for forgiveness." Sabrina has nikera Actually , even they know we were coming because what everybody . Was it helpful things you own but have tupuuzia . Poa master, sie tushakusamehe . "Suzy 's forgiveness came from as long as the order is over.His day was the brother Deo where he met us I Penina as mother and sister went to the hospital to see mother Salome .We were happy to see the brother very Deo and talk to him so much ." My intention is to take Sabrina great just mean her sister she asks him overwhelming "Sister Penina answered him ." Does this mean I wifi not niulizii folks! "" Not so Penina , but he knows you are busy with work and can not agree to live there away from your workplace . ""Well I understand brother , but when a mother will mchukuaje Sabrina does not exist? "" That's the problem but no trouble until tomorrow I can follow the project means there nafatilia sites have not done here. Then there is good news , I do not know the mother has not told ? "" How are you so brother ? "" Wifi you are pregnant "Actually mi and sister were very happy with the news because it was really good . Penina sister gave very congratulations Deo brother and I told him brother ." Yani brother 'm really eager to carry baby Loh will parent "Sister Penina answered him ." Your bearing and you "Tukabaki just laugh while we congratulate him brother , had a desire to see a sister and that her pregnancy. Penina sister said," I long to see the pregnancy Loh Joy and do not know it looks like everybody hahaha ""And it has seven months are now , prepare yourself just called your mother and aunts and grandmothers there "" And you have a father, being a mother Joy "We all laugh and rejoice and brother went Tuga and leave.Mother when he returned we described the presence of a brother a little while ago and told him that he said he would come pick me up I the next day." It would be good for even juggling will reduce "Sister Penina answered him" Juggling Atapunguza When the son became a cigar today. "" Prediction ? How? "" Salome mother day he gives you when an accident? "Mom remembers he responded when I know that sister wants to tell her mother about the information I have spoken before of the disaster." But mother , the day I went to the closet for your son Direct kumuamsha told me that the mother Salome is correct before you even notice the accident brought . , Your son has to be the prophet . "I think he looked very mother had been tested words sister , then me ." Oh Sabrina , my son, you know "Nikainama below and reply to the mother that I only dreamed ." Offside bad people not well , my son , you captured the magic out of nowhere ""What woman? "" People can shake your magic to free my son during our magic does not exist and even worse "Attentive mother carefully and understand him , then asked him about the hospital ." You know the last time you went very mysteriously Sabrina , do not even know how was it to time to see patients that evening and tupita mmh ! "" And you guys have too much juggling , murder of people sick out of nowhere ? "" What words these Penina ? "" So yaishe , give us the story of how he or she ill ? "" He goes very well but he inquired presence of Sabrina , I do not know what he wants to say words but aside so Sabrina kazuiliwa go there for a while. "Tukamgea much to ask mothers about pregnancy , why not tell us that the wifi in advance." Worst your brother , mi like her mother had to tell me earlier wherein he called me aside recently kunitaarifu that his wife is pregnant again be quite pregnant seven months , but even so , I forgot to tell you. "" Even the Joy eventually has a bad attitude , always made ​​him fail to visit the What ? "" Penina , do not blame too much means you do not know her and her husband's agreement "Sister had to be gentle as he shapoozwa and mother .
Mama told me that I start preparing in favor of a trip to a brother in his home , and I was six I went to my room and organize some clothes that will leave them and go in for brother Deo .While planning a clothes closet , my phone was ikaita check the caller was a Sam, bewildered, because Sam and I spent many days without contact me little phone.Decided to receive in order to know what he wants to say."Please allow me to see you Sabrina "" I do not have the time Sam"" Usinifanyie so Sabrina , remember where we come from, remember how I love you, remember we love one another Sabrana . Please please see you dear . "Sam 's words struck me very much , but still I had doubts and things to see Sam in pairs."First nihakikishie that Sam I am Sam the talking now of all times ""I am Sabrina , for how many days you have Sam ? Does this mean that my voice has been forgotten partner? Please not get me Sabrina "" Poa , come closer to home sites nishtua then you will come to where you are . "
Finished converting him to proceed with the placement of my clothes , after a little time Sam came calling and he kunielekeza areas and it was close to our home." Are you yourself or with someone else ? ""I am myself Sabrina , come and see me himself"Nikakata call and prepare from home when I farewell the mother was not going to the grocery store once." Do not delay too much Sabrina , do not you see darkness approaching to enter ! ""Well mother I will not delay "Moved from and to the area in which Sam has prompted me to be absent.As I am from home, I saw Sam in the distance where he is , as soon as I saw Lucy across from the other side , I decided that I look a little kujibanza itakwendaje picture .Lucy came up to Sam and his whereabouts were hugging , crying my heart paaa jealous jealous because you held me too much considering not our culture to see sisters and brothers who do not know each other more critically they embrace .Very ikaniuma spirit , Lucy adding a fanfare when his cheeks as he kissed Sam in fact I wished I watimue for rods there.
Appeared and kuwafata to know if you've seen , Sam was poniona he thrust Lucy at a slight angle ." Unamsukuma of what I have seen what you have done that "Sam went to start kujitete but I Stop." Wait tell you it was Sabrina , is .... "" There is nothing to tell me Sam , everything I knew this day you decide kunithibitishia only be true no relation "Lucy so he wanted to express."But Sabrina and .... ""And you are quite just to say your prostitution , ie Sam in women may find this the best unichanganye and Lucy ? Then come discuss today oh dear I do not know what to do but are only deceit ""Oh Sabrina come on ! "" Against speaking so what? While you have seen it quite as well come up there and show me that your prostitute . Their shape they are Loh Look ! Do not you see this or feel uncomfortable "Actually I talked too much as anger was imenikaa throat I wish that fight with Lucy , but I thought it would be is just ridiculous .Decided to divert to leave and return to us , Sam as he drew a hand stop for kunishika ones he has brought up the demons kwajinsi kamavile I talk to Kari ." Sam, me alone ! Away with you there and your Lucy , and do not dare to curse you hungry again kunifatilia usojua wrong. , Let me tell you. "Sam had to aniache because I changed a lot by then.Nikatembea without even turning back in anger , I came home with tears kujipangusa first before entering in to the mother he could not see me as I cried .I went in and went straight to my room because the pain I ever was a distillation of my sore If you forget the pain that I started it literally.
I stayed in bed and cry a lot, I saw the handkerchief was given by Carlos kujifutia tears, I took a kujifuta .Message and entered into my phone, check you out with Carlos." If you have any problems do not hesitate to tell me Sabrina . I will help you "Nikausoma the word twice and see no benefit to me now as it was being niuma heart so much about Sam and Lucy.Mama called me to eat but I said that I filled , the fact is that I have an appetite at all.Sleep a mule mule ride to my room , at midnight I heard someone call out sebleni and it was like I heard it yesterday . Fear and catch me now , as soon as the bedroom door was opened to me , but who entered was not found and soon I saw the closing.Voices began to be heard around now that My name is but muitaji I saw , fear and exceed .Ikasogea the voice close to my ear and say." Sabrina , why do not I call you a Waitiki ? "I became natetemeka as I iced , I was struck by something like a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment