Friday 16 May 2014

I GOT UNEXPECTED MARRIED


Once we suddenly heard shouting sister out there.Tukapatwa and doubts , and rise up to go outWe observe that there is why. But before it came out,Carlos had returned with sister is holding the handwhere her other hand was thrust frame . MamaHe asked , "What is it again ? "" There are things out vimemtisha , he let her restfirst and then I will come tomorrow to speak well " had tomother's hand and led him to catch sisters bedroomHis mother then me and we went to the room tomother sleeping since the day I was afraid to sleep chamberMe .As a closet and mother , he began to ask meQuestions about Carlos." Carlos Unamuonaje my son? "" Actually its mother to say why evenI said I do not think you understood me ""What my son? Tell me only I know "" Nimuonavyo I am as young dreamsme ""What my son? Or do you wish to be your husband? "" No mom , I love name ndiomanaI tell you that you can not understand me , even ifI kuelezaje ""Well tell me then you can help us thinkestreally ? "" I do not know mom, I know Carlos is simply different fromthat! ""Well , my son will do something tomorrow , nadhatiwill be good for us and our lives "Then we slept. Today stuff did not occurquite the night to kunakucha was quite calm .This morning as usual Dada was prepared andgo to work , and forget it all happened yesterday .Production systems , but I am a mother to her mother she prepared andfrom , and left me home, I decided pekeyanguwatching television to kujisahaulisha some things.Nikapatwa and visit today was a sister Salome ,I invited him into her magic without fearwhich I'm told ." Thank you for inviting me to my youngest , I have a lotto talk to you "" Usijari sister , only to be free to tell me anything"" First and foremost it's about your life , do you evenhave you changed ? "" Mi do not know Dada, better tell me I am"" I have answered positively Sabrina is absolutely true you do not know youdo not recognize him at the moment, also I would like to speakyou about the boy that you have him on hospitalthat "" Who is that? Carlos ? "" I think it is the same , the young man is ...... "Return into his mother was accompanied by his friendAnother , called Speak mother and hopelessconversation I mean mom and sister SalomeSalome was attacked verbally." Eeeh that moved you and you ? "" For the wrong woman? ""At last you come here with you? "" Last Year ""This year has followed what"Sister Salome and remained silent." Well, if you come to allow me to leave the same "Nikajaribu defend ," But mom .... ""There is a but here , this man did not wanthome to me "Salome sister had to leave , and I wentmy room because I did not want any more questions frommother .A little later, the mother called me , I decidedfrom the kuwafata there sebleni . " Kilichokukimbizainto what ? You do not know if I am doing all this in favorYou? "Production systems just quietly while I search the mother ," Come , come stay here "Nikasogea and stay near them to listen."This here mother Say said he will do also "" Atatusaidiaje ? "" Atatupeleka to expert"" Expert ? ? "Nikajua mother now has begun with its elements of witchcraft ." Now you wonder why ? "" Mother would say ! That is superstition "Speak mother spoke now ." It is not superstition Sabrina , all this is to help youyou and your life "" And if it is of help meI do nilazimishe first , let me ponder and thenI informed the " mother he hated so much,"This will Sabrina kashaanza his Hira "" Put simply Mama Penina , ready to be saidI am at all times will bring "I returnedmy room and leave them to their conversation .I thought I was a closet highly mothers havewhy do we go on wanting thingssuperstitious , but I did not get an answer . After a while I heardthat mother Say They got up , I decided to gomother asked my questions .Nikamkuta has completely ceased watching video, but beforeI asked the sister came Penina being led byCarlos.Tukashangaa see them together , the mother became thefirst ask." Where Mmekutana you guys today ? "Penina sister and began to explain," Yani mother can not believe how Carlos he helps usie office until he left himself Salome "" So is his bewilderment came here to bring home "" Khee ! Came with her? ""Yes , I have found talking to Sabrina .Nimemtimuaje "" You have done a very good mother , Sabrina This is stupidand does not understand at all. Actually very thankCarlos for his heart to help people "Carlos was just enjoying the reputation smilewas given , Penina sister went to cook for goalthat Carlos should eat this evening for us .Carlos talked a bit and mother and promised thatwill return the same evening .This thing with Carlos becomes kinanichanganya also becausenot one to say you will spend a long time talking to him ,He sat just have a little farewell and departure andexceed that makes developing a lot more questionson it .When we prepared the night is longthe same Carlos came to him again ." I have come to fulfill my promise to eat here today "" Good has come for tomorrow we would very compliant "Sikuongea nothing , I was completely silent .A man named eat , each with its plate . timeeating , Carlos was looking at me and kunikonyeza ,I ended up just smiling .Niliposhusha eyes on my plate I sawfull of sand and stones when they weremeat , and move the plate aside and screamed .Mom asked me ," What about you? Are you crazy ? "" No mom, see "" What they see ? "Namuonyeshea my plate ," Not this rice and meat ! Or is it? "" It is sand and stone mother "Mother and sister were laughing ," Actually you mad you , ie eat meat sayssand and stones ! ""Most mothers are sand and stones"Carlos rose up with a smile and drawwhere I was standing , and he held my shoulder andset me on something then he nisogezea theMy plate of food that I claim tois drained to eat .Akasogea and he and eating around me , I found myselfeating the bread without doubt again ie kamavileI have not complained that the food is drained .When we finished Carlos died he left , motherwould not stop thanking Carlos.Carlos looked at me and said that," Sabrina Hunifikishi door ? "Mother said to him ," Rise colleague Sabrina umsindikize "Nikainuka and pushed the door , he told me." I will help you if you accept everything one thing onlyfrom me "" What was that? "Hakuniambia but I went away and left me standingat the door , then went back inside and foundmother and sister were discussing about Carlos."You see, mother , Carlos is suitable for Sabrina .Atamsaidia him and his crazy "" Exactly why he began there on foodI do not have is sandy Imagine , the best Carloswas there "Nikawaangalia just go to my room becausetoday it felt to sleep in my room .When I was in the room the statement of Carlos ikanirudianimkubalie head that only one thing I askagain ." It would be does it? "Once I heard a sound like ikininong'oneza ," Married to Me"Very Nikashtuka and looking all over the place that arewho's talking , I said myself that," I do not want to marry you "The voice spoke again ,"You nikuoe Sabrina "Fear and Niger that is a yuhuyu Carlos or whoI did not quite understand .Once I felt like I was asleep , but then NaotaI have eyes like a man who became fools , and I sawbefore me many things here that sound elegantikijirudia inside."You have to be married to me , you must be married and ISabrina "Nikajiona again I was a student , I wore salethe school have lined the streets praying elevator.Car came and stood before me was planted,driver stayed on the steering wheel , I pomuangalia is thebrother of a dream he smiled and said ." You must be married Sabrina "That's when I became fools poshtuka from meI surprised my room againbed while I sat without even understand themselves asfear was in suddenly and find if I remember eventsback when reading .I remember I loved to stop vehiclespeople in favor of the elevator , but I do not remember if there was a dayany I ever met a wonderful man .Hapohapo I suffer from insomnia and sleep untilpanakucha .Mother who came kunishtua today." Sabrina Khee you sleep until this time ? "Nikaamka and greet mother ," Today is a good day , my son, there is good newscome "" What the mother ? "" I do not know but I've just sown my son?""Well, mother , and be really good "I went purify the body and continue to workdomestic as usual."But mom I wish really to visitmy friend "" Sabrina do not take my son to bring me great here ,calm down inside. Let things you're going to be calm ,if you remember the very contact them by phoneonly "" Hawapatikani mother , I wish to know their statusbut I do not "" Do not worry my son , time is a visit toyou get tired "Indeed stay home for a while I get tired againI 'm so tiredWhen we finished we went to work and mother resting now .I went to my room and try againis not phoning my friend Sam saa ,I remember much though many occurred between usbut I did not stop but was not found mention of air.All my friends had not found the air toI saw it just be a phone debris withoutit means nothing because it was the dwelling without stripesor send a message, I say it should not be necessarytomorrow to go visit Sam .Thought was too much , I decided to sleepease imagination.When I sleep , I saw many peoplehave come home having been accompanied by thebrother of a dream then I was peripheralI wondered.Nikamvuta sister Penina hand and ask ."What is it since ? "" They have come to give dowry, my youngest married "I asked in surprise ," Naolewa ! With who? "" Not a young man there "Akimuonyeshea the boy's dream .Nikashangaa to say." Simtaki the "" Khee ! Humtaki your sweetheart ? "" It's not what my fiance "" Have your fiance should not to be your sweetheartakuoe meaning its place ishakubaliwa "I started crying and saying that I do not want to get married ,sister said." Do not cry my little , happy marriage . Marriage is happy "Multiplied right and very right .Shock on the bed , where I polaza headSaturated wide tears when I realized that I wasactually cry when aorta.Nikainuka and stay in bed while I reflect thatdream , but I heard if there are people talkingsebleni I decided kujifuta tears and streakssleep so I can see who it is farewell .I went to sebleni and see several people beforeI know them well , mother rose up and startedcontact me cry .
Once I saw suddenly the sister she got up and looked at it carefully Suzy then box the ears .Nikashangaa completely did not know why wifi tablet kamzaba Suzy , then folding .Had to intervene ," What's going on wifi ? She is my friend . "Sister spoke angrily"This friend is fit , is this whore . Walks with my husband "Actually when I be shocked and surprised, he continued kumkunja sister Suzy who even to defend themselves failed. Had to nimuite mother to come and resolve , came with her mother to ask." For what here ? "Wifi was speaking in anger again ,"This child walks with my husband "" Yani said Suzy walk and my son Deo ! Not like his brother he grown! Let Suzy this true ? "Suzy had been bite fork CKI only in words and not understood , he had us go all out in sebleni We speak well .Mother asked wifi ," Unaushahidi but Joy ? ""Yes, I have proof , do not you see he failed to respond to shame "Actually I did not understand , ie the husband of someone who walks him Deo Suzy is my brother ! I did not understand at all .Arguments were very serious because he did not agree to release sister Suzy , wanted to stop .Nikajaribu kumpooza wifi but it was hard with a man claiming to be a fork. And I said to myself that my inner heart to partner 's biting mi ndiomana I hurt Lucy out of nowhere .Other means had to be used to remove Suzy wifi at home because he was very angry again .Suzy when he left, he did not stay with her sister said goodbye and left very angry ilimzidia guess then maybe we feel we know something about Suzy and brother Deo ndiomana we allow Suzy run , while we do not know anything is the first we've heard of her.Mother had to sister station is amsindikize car plant because I was not allowed to go far from the tragedy because I made yesterday .Wifi he left , I sat and meditation, or sister Suzy has seen his Lord in the picture was zosema ? But he did not Suzy but Sam and Lucy. What is it , why do great stuff ! I never thought the husband of someone who walks and Suzy are my brother Deo . Suzy means you do not know brother or brother Deo Deo they do not know Suzy up together ?I thought too much without getting answers to questions that until the mother came back. And he kept talking about the same thing ,"This is really quite Suzy is a Deo ? But I believe everybody "Penina sister came to him," Actually I am glad to hear brother Deo has a woman out because Joy is very jishauwa but why should the woman Suzy ? Only I had the room I hear them , in fact this is a very big shame "Sister asked her mother" So you can see just Deo to be with another woman ? ""Yes, I see the same because even my friend was overthrown and Joy , but I like to hear the woman herself is Suzy . Yani brother Deo they left the women of sense and go to Old Katoto it not abuse this , I would for sure . Suzy him fit again has no manners at all , a small child climbing what are people's husbands ? Ndiomana over what he dundwa so so "Mother and I were sitting quietly and continuously surprised because we never thought even once that Suzy may be linked to Deo brother , was a thing of very remarkable .Tonight the atmosphere was calm as always because the family was hit by maswahibu his day .I went from the kitchen in favor of preparing an evening meal because I adapted it usually does not last thought best nimalizie first job .During the preparation dinner , I got a phone call from Carlos ," Hallow , what are you doing this time Sabrina ? ""I am cooking dinner "" Wow , I hope today you invited me and I came to eat at night"" But do not worry, very close. Time you arrive you just come and mingle with us "" Thank you Sabrina , I pray good recipe "" Thank you "Nikakata phone and continue to cook as normal until I finished , then I went to my room to relax and calm the mind first .Nilitulia inside , contemplating things are going because I did not understand that one and I did not know why it has been as it were , but I do not have to do considering I already made the bad and the yajaipendeza my family .Time to eat it arrived we all sat together as usual and get a meal at night , I from the table when I was plenty enough , but I go! Bed I started to feel hungry , I became as a man who has eaten at all , ie hunger ilinipata too much stomach was completely empty as I have not eaten behold, I eat .Have an interest to take other food , but I fear that his mother would say I know worms but are not.When hunger ikinisumbua I received a message from Carlos." Thank you for inviting me today night meal , I am very satisfied "Nikashangaa without reply to this message twice while I ask myself two, means that he has to eat my food really ? And if he has to eat it when I saw he kulaje !Fear ikanijaa heart and Carlos same time he called me ." Hujalala to the size you waiting for? ""Nothing , just thinking "" Sorry for ideas, but I am I will comfort you will always kaonihitaji "" Thank you ""Can I draw near to your dream too ? "Then I jiumauma without giving an answer, then Carlos said" Nitakutembelea dream "And disconnect the phone , the words of Carlos began to scare me and kuniogopesha but my question was, why not like Carlos and the brother of a dream ? Or is this something mean to my life?I did not understand something and decided to just sleep.I was in a deep sleep , I felt more myself in the garden with beautiful flowers , but today was a little different because the inserted table and two chairs that place different from other days that are residing under the tree , and then came the brother of a dream in front of me then he began to talk ." Hujapenda I have put it today ? "I became silent only ," Why do you exist ? "Then he held my hand and move one seat there and tell me to stay , I stayed and continued to listen ." Today you take me to you , you gave me the chopika very tasty food . You know what Sabrina ! Have prepared all the food I ate ndiomana am very satisfied . Prepare now and I have very good food this time as my thank you "Then he stretched out arm , once I saw the food set in the table, had a very nice smell .I just moved here to look at the brother , and said again ." Welcome to the Sabrina "Nikasita but suddenly I found myself eating the food while I show only kukifurahia .When I finished , the brother he smiled and said ." Nitakualika back to enjoy the good things in our lives "I was so quiet, I could not answer him whatever maybe today I filled her mouth." Time has come to getting you back , I will come again to visit you at your place badae "Then he hugged me , and suddenly I startled from sleep and found that kumekuchwa , my head was very heavy .Entered my phone short message , I took a look it was from Carlos saying that ," Badae will come visit you Sabrina "Very Nikashtuka and begin to remember the dream , then I pair Carlos events dream and I began to feel that maybe the dream became a brother of Carlos , I think would answer it but I lined up asking to know the time will come to ripe and raw.Nikainuka and go to the kitchen with my head kikizungukwa and ideas of all kinds, I felt like my right hand is stuck to the palm , I see and SMELL I find the smell of food in the dream , then my stomach was limeshiba much, I wondered what I was eating right? And if so , why it becomes a dream ? I did not get the answers for sure .While I am kitchen Penina sister and I returned to direct sunlight was coming from the store, then went to the table and prepare tea ."How very early today sister ? "" Yani wee left alone, hungry hurt kamavile night I ate , I damkia ndiomana mother first sold chapati nipooze charges stomach to drink first "Mom came out of his room with him to meet me and we said to one another sister there ." Khee everybody that I hurt very hungry ie kamavile I ate last night , I do not eat kimeyuyuka mouth ! "Sister laughed and we greeted mother , then sister went on talking." You'll have to ask Sabrina well maybe yesterday katupikia air "Mom laughed and joined in drinking tea table sister then I proceeded to work the kitchen while I ask questions mengimengi , are the last ones Carlos as he approached us for dinner only are all those real? But I know for sure that my questions lacked answers, I jiandb time for more questions will kaofika Carlos home.All day today I found myself very much remember my Sam , I desire to communicate with him , but the words of Carlos yakanifanya nisite for a while, but he thought I looked more is not done to call Sam and greet only .Take a phone to call the save was not available , I sent a message to let anitafute will emerge first .Thoughts on Sam yalinitawala greatly while I ask myself that will be where and what he is doing at the present time , it is true I love so much Sam and encourage you niuma to see love our stepped spots , but are now I had already reconciled with Sam that we should try to open a new page will because I think that Sam kashajifunza enough while I feign heart that offense is not an offense but to repeat the offense .Mother came and kunishtua in the mind where I talk nonsense ," Committing a mistake is not a mistake but to repeat the mistake "Mother he deny my statement and say ,"No offense is committed only to repeat the offense is a serious offense "Only Nikamuangalia mother and smiling so he could not discover I devises for the duration."I have three questions to ask you Sabrina "" What questions the mother ? "" Time still save time you arrive I will ask my questions "Hapohapo I remember about mother Salome who 've iulizia his condition since the day I yorudi home." Oh mother , mother Salome Ok? "" He goes well , but not I asked you to be the mother Salome has pararaizi ! Actually anitia very compassionate , he can do nothing to for whom "" It would say sorry , let these things first so I can see yaishe "" It would be better if you go , let me state my son itulie "Tukakubaliana and mother there , then came the sister Penina ." I have met Suzy , ie kanywea really had poniona . Walks and Deo fact that he will be ndomana is ashamed "I did not want to talk about the story of Suzy , so I got up and went to the closet and leave the mother 's and sister Penina speak .But over time they called me that my guest and I know there is only that it must have Carlos , I come as I prepare my questions head .Sebleni came and told me that is out he rest in .I went out and found Carlos standing wall he rest in reliability .I asked him directly ," Why do not you come in today ? "" Well I like out here today , I think patanifaa "" So let me bring chairs "" Never mind, mi not very resident only have come kukuangalia "Nikajua wants to evade my questions , I did not want to waste time , I began to ask him suddenly ." Sorry Carlos , so who you are and what you mean to my life ? ""What Sabrina ? "" Yesterday is coming environmental, ate our food at all. Then the night is a dream to me and feed me your wonderful mavyakula . Tell me the truth Carlos , you are the boy who nitokeaga on web ..... "Before I finished, I saw the shape of Carlos changing and that the image of that young dream .

No comments:

Post a Comment