Friday 16 May 2014

MARRIED OF MY FATHER

Me and Sam we look at one another in amazement andsay together ," Ubungo ! ! "Just had to let us go down , it's true we were Ubungo in DarEs Salaam.Tuliangaliana there Ubungo would understand themselves, Sam asked me" Sabrina Tumefikaje here ? "" Even I do not understand why Sam just wondering here ""Well now we are heading to? "Sam said to suggest that our home first anirudishe Ubungo but there was much more quiet different from the day she she directly we know that time is very probably but Sam said," Since the term suggests that you go very , Sabrina let 's go to the hotel, lodge and then tomorrow morning I am sending you you you, then I come back to us ""But I see no reason to do so Sam, money is completely tax then why not carry just go home "" No Sabrina , mi see very terror we better wait to go tonight first they may fear ""Let ignorance Bhana Sam, let's leave . As we sleep together is more we enter temptation Sam, good to leave only "Sam had to agree with me as they do not want to argue all the time, so we went outside Ubungo out and rented a car to take us begin where we live .Tukapanda instruct the car and we go .
Journey home began to us, he wanted to earn his driver .Before I go down , I opened the bag that I should repay him but wallet is not consuming and even crossed one , I felt frustrated for sure , but completely tushfika home I see as a problem , I want to drop that I regarded his money , but before I go down to the driver and he removed the car and say that we make things worse but are not we have a wide , became as long as the car runs .Sam rose up and started to fight with him to set up the car.On reaching the place, and set up a dispute that mzidia mean , Sam said, so will the driver be a fool for he has regarded anger just remove the drive kamavile we say we do not pay.Had to let us go down to that place then remove the driver said his car .Tukauliza have gone where all the money was not used even less sense now gone where? No one know for sure , we can find the answer by then for sure .
When we asked each other we see and what we lokuwepo area at that time.Tukapatwa shock indeed when we were at sea.Sam asked me again ,"Why we are the sea, Sabrina ? "" I do not know , mi own ""Everything you know Sabrina , why ? "" How do I know such a strange thing that even you do not know but I want to know "" Poa controversy sprinkled us look at how to from here into the sea "There were dark indeed and it was hard to know where you are so we can pass from the area.Sam and he thought it best just to stay right there in the young to continue the journey pakikucha than struggling for the night without knowing we turned .Agreeing with him and stay at the bottom .There were very cold water from the ocean and its wind , I was close to Sam , I approached him and he hugged me very much , although we were themselves at sea, but I feel secure that place there with Sam .I had no doubt because Sam is with me, we talked a lot at sea, although we know that the money we had gone where, I wish that throwing them into my purse but Sam told me that I should not throw it away.Kilichotushangaza more since we entered Dar we did not have any other load than the wallets alone, I asked Sam"This is where the small bag ? "" I think we would say mi left there in Kigoma, but separated from it by moment let us consider essential partner"Nikashtuka and Sam looking at them for it is a very long period since he called me but I remained silent partner just as much as I've heard better.We kept talking and we happened to find that place to sleep .
Tulishtuliwa and one person was wearing a white dress , looking at them properly was the traffic that we surprised but he was tushangaa us and ask us" What are you doing here on the road ? "That's when we poshtuka and look, it's true we were in the middle of the road to Morocco again there are some people that are tushangaa meant we were hugging each other as well as we sit in the sea .Tuliinuka very embarrassing for the area and it was difficult to understand that we fikaje that, even questions that the trafick he yotuuliza not able to give an answer for even we ourselves do not understand themselves , but he decided to leave us only trafick leave .Tuliondoka very embarrassing for the area, that we could not climb bus and decided to hire a car and driver while we agree that we render we come , we go , they have a problem and said that it was common for people to pay ground so there was no problem.Tulipomkumbuka driver of the night we very surprised he did not want to go to give money in time sometimes customers do so and it has become ordinary.
Trip was very well until we got to our house, there was not any trouble along the way.When we arrived, I went down so I ask mom or sister money to pay the driver , but I found the door of our house is locked , in fact when I run out power to sit down at all.Sam eventually came down and kunifata , he asked" For what Sabrina ? "" See"Nikimuonyesha door , and he was tired and thought for sure that we will render the driver what we yekuja him." Why do these tragedies Sam ! "" Truth is Sabrina disaster if we do not waste our time then we go to this tumlipe driver Sabrina "Had to agree with him , the driver said to us that you'll have more money disruptive tumpatie" Do not worry we will give you "Began to farewell trip to Sam, while I think that if we do not find them and what will they ? Was kept answer for sure .My thoughts were not far from the real truth because and here we found the door locked , Sam said to me" Sabrina We Remember ""And we remember the saa Sam I do not know what to do for sure "No one knows what to do with him even though the driver was waiting for his money .Sam had been playing with her ​​mind without answers , then asked me"Right there you no closer neighbor to help Sabrina ? "" There are , but I do not think they can help us this amount of money that we owe . Would like the office of brother would not be off we went , but it will be impossible meaning the cost would be enormous "" Now what do we do ? "I did not know for sure and I do feel confused , blame all my zilienda driver who carry us night means the time I got home kunisidia people .Sam could not tell her neighbors why they laugh at us for that matter because they said that we rent what car without having to make money then they could not have lent us that the amount of money outstanding in which he had planned , but we were not sure of getting the locals who were the usual suspects.Aturudishe had to pray that the driver in the beginning so I look to be perhaps the mother has returned home.The driver was shatuchoka concepts and tell us,"Oh, give me my fate entirely about that money "" Do not worry brother , we'll give you fifty thousand deported please we ask "Tulimbembeleza until he agreed and decided to bring us back .
Travelling back to our home began. Nilitulia absolute silence in the car while I thought of all kinds in my head , but I did not understand that why it becomes such.When we got home it was the same situation to the driver he planted and anger and desiring to fight with us , but Sam said little comforts him by saying that the driver will wait to render the same discomfort .
Tulisubiri for very long , but there was no sign of the mother and sister back, I wish that this change something to make it a dream , but it was the truth.The driver was very smelly and tell us," You'll have everything I need to mnilipe across accommodate today "Tukaona these disasters now that money will not even grant him how much.Hunger also very ilituuma , Sam told me that they have to do anything to help us .Tukapata idea of ​​breaking out the door than to sit there without doing any understandable.Sam said that he tried to loosen the lock , that is when he took my purse to search for my tightly with metal afungulie .Alipofungua I surprised him shocked , he had nimuulize"Why are you surprised Sam ? "" See Sabrina "When I looked if we had all the money in the bag and we find ourselves wondering why we know that we shaipoteza the money .I did not want to waste time , I give the money to count three hundred thousand shillings and give the driver to leave his grievance means ilishakuwa ready .The driver did not believe if we give him the money so he very happy and we thank two doubles and departed .Two Tukabaki now ie me and Sam when we think of these things are and are going.
When we are out there and I remember that many times they left home they just leave the keys outside the margins of the flowers there .The idea likafanya go searching when the margins of the flowers and actually , I found the keys on the flowers, we felt very foolish to struggle all the time ie the keys whereas the margins of the flowers are in fact other factors are khatari everybody .Tukafungua door and get inside , can eat us up was very hungry so Sam was sebleni I went to the kitchen to look like there is any food that we eat .I found pilau on again hotpot of chicken pilau I wondered how long they cook and it's been wonderful, I want to download much more questioning what food to eat and Sam .Actually the food was very tasty , though we praise the cook did not know if he had a mother or sister .
When we finished eating I took the bag and start calculating the amount of money remaining .Nikashtuka also found three million , I asked Sam" Does this mean we have not written using money at all?"He did not answer why the money we spent much anymore , but why only three million be as well? Is there a lot of doubts and questions without answers .Very Tulichoka these things were wonderful as much.
While we are surprised when we heard the voice of the mother and sister speaking means they had already returned home.They came one by one sebleni , in fact, were so happy to see me and kunikumbatia for joy as they looked well be me.Today until Sam was greeted well , in fact they were very happy and sister asked us if we eat then we told him already and he went to the kitchen to take food since said that inamuuma very hungry .
When he began to praise eats food that is very tasty , the mother said that he apakuliwe to his taste .Sister said to her mother mpakulia then went on to eat while he commends that are very tasty .When they had finished eating, the mother asked me" Where have you from this food ? "I was wondering that question and give an answer that even I am wondering inside," But I want to ask that who cooks food has meaning is very tasty "Mother and sister were very nishangaa to that question , then sister rose up and went back to the kitchen.When he returned he had a small bag that we feel that we have left Kigoma"Why does this bag have left the kitchen ? "Me and Sam we look at one another and said Sam" Actually these are the wonderful folks I have seen in my life , why do strange things become like this? Let Sabrina ! "Mother said to him,"Yes, tell us that marvels and we tuyajue everybody "With her sister had been kept asking about what food" What I find strange is to say that the food I have found in time we do not cook food ""Truly, sister , " Actually , we found herein sister herein "Mother and asked again for more anger ," If you are wondering herein , who kapika now ? "Tukasikia male voice from my room ,"I shall have been cooking "Everyone was left paralyzed .

No comments:

Post a Comment