Friday 16 May 2014

I GOT MARRIED FROM THE DEVIL

Then suddenly I found myself at the gate to the houseour tent while I too, who were allthey were on there in heavy applications .Nikamtazama Sam , who was still on the ground,I knelt down and approach when he hereI want to touch him , but before I touched Sam and begankutingishika own .I was wondering if I natetemeka while I Watching Sam on the ground and put my hands together in my chest .These concepts were days of suffering and joy in my life because during this time I did not quite understand , I did not know anything for sure .Sam got up and sit on the floor and then at me and look at people who are around us , I also found myself looking around us but people who have not looked at them more as my eyes were very sore and find me asleep there.Nikawasikia clapping as people who shangalia things, and made ​​me get up when I am down here with the aim of talking to me except the nizidia sleep , I heard voices in the distance of Venus telling the other sister" Let her rest first "There was another need that examined me questions , and I heard him arguing sister Joy ,"That marumbano is yatakayoturudisha back as the beginning , kurumbana not good. So long as Sabrina has returned is something to thank God , the key then let her rest as the Venus said. Convention is very good , we should not take kurumbana for things nonsense not you remember what happened when .. ...... "May have me to sleep well and I could hear them again they were talking about more as I was very deep sleep .
When I sleep , I visited the various events ever happen in my life .Nikajiona when I was a very young child and loved by everyone who is around me, I see how people liked my presence and how the father told her mother that"This child I called Sabrina "Mother asked him why he decided to call me that Sabrina , the father replied" Because it is a name that I would not, you him some baby name make sure that you as a parent you want to name it and it comes out of your heart . Parents rushed the others did not just give their children the Marines but I decided to give this name because .... "Mother was hopeless to ask for attention," Giving children the water? ? Yes what ? "Father laughed and said he is overtaken say Marines but he was referring to names.Mother and father were happy together and from then I started called Sabrina , my parents and they love me very much anymore and they gave me whatever I wanted.Nikajiona I entered secondary school and my character and my friends to love climbing elevator, not that our parents did not give us no fare but it was our character and how we vyoshawishiana and fellow students .Tukaona was going to ride over what is happiness without thought of what we know what we like and kukifurahia .Although its effects yalichelewa come to me except yamenitesa amount of bad again see the world is littered with torture.My dream went to for the father who has never come to our house and told me to be completely my problems originated in a dream then and will end up in the dream as well but the father did not utter those words again more talk and I highly organized and say is glad to see me I was free again"Enjoy your freedom Sabrina , you have to please God and all the people"He just smiled as he looked at me and he vanished from my sight.I saw my friend Lucy and Suzy couple , seemed to be in a state of very kunishangaa by saying that I have changed a lot simply have to be new ,And I looked around , I had been enjoying .Zikanijia so many dream of my life , dreams that zilinionyesha everything I 've been through .Just then again the father to give me a bottle and said"All the experiences of Sabrina now turned to be a nightmare , but you should be careful lest ikajirudia to dream again in your real life . Enjoy all the best , Sabrina Goodbye "His last word to me became linajirudia as echo ," Goodbye Sabrina , Sabrina Goodbye , Goodbye Sabrina "Nikashtuka and awakening.
I stayed and feel that I have been and fatigue in my body , I stretched all the members of my body .Penina mother and my sister were there watching me only my corner , and they 've stayed with them poniona delighted to kunikumbatia .I looked in there and see you is very different , it was not like I 've been used it was a room for mothers where they led me to sebleni , I found sister Salome , sister Joy and sister Venus , and they all received me with so much fun and kunikumbatia fact, I felt joy and a feeling that someone completely new ie I identify more with the former Sabrina Sabrina because I was new and with new ideas .
Mother began kunishika kamavile everywhere he inspect that I am equally true , sister Joy just looked at mother and calling" Is she the mother not to worry "Mom laughed and relaxing .Tukaongea various things I think are in favor of keep my mind right , because they know how I 've been disrupted for the past .Most of the time sister Venus was used to give me heart and tell me I look forward to continue to worship" My little Usichoke , worship is Everything in our life so we must not grow weary in doing worship "Agreeing with sister Venus 's words as he told me something real that I could not work.
Since I woke up and tired , he had to go shower but due to all that have ever been kunitokea had a state of fear in our house so I asked to shower and anisindikize sister was not his problem , it took me only . Nikaoga and then return sebleni going to wear , what I said to the mother is the only one that I am not prepared to continue to live in our house . I asked the mother to be possible tuhame the house meant I was ready to continue to live in the house I know that if we continue to live there will increasingly find it juggling just though they were begged me there that our house does not have the problem again but my position was still the only one shift at the local as to what room I had been living my I did not want coming here, too for that illusion.Mother and sister agreed with me on that issue , but the question became what we moved to where?
The time when we are talking about this, Deo brother came home and very happy to see me but he heard our prayers that shift and kutusapoti also be a very good decision by stating that ," Do not be a problem with the place since I moved to my home I want muhamie "Sister Joy and she sapoti ," And it is very well we live with mother "But the mother was quiet and I realized that he agreed with the issue , he asked brother Deo" And what will you guys live? "Wifi Joy answered," We will live all mothers"" No it would not be a good picture "Kaka Deo said to her mother ," Do not worry mom, when we live a little and you then we will migrate For me there is a house I want to move to not know what the problems brought upon us and us ! We have seen excellent tuhame neighborhood that , now more than selling a home is well you guys all to go and live there then and we move to other settings. "Mother and brother she agreed , then the same time we started to plan some things in the house to leave and go start a new life .Sisters Venus and Salome they helped us load our bags into the car and house were shut brother and journey began.
When we arrived on time and it was probably because even ilishaingia but I felt peace , in an atmosphere away from home because all I think the carcass of Carlos in my room I feel like the body is departed from as nasisimka , even when the brother Deo I slept in the guest room, I would have to sleep when I am there, I was given another room altogether and make a new life in my life .Ukukawia pass the night , we slept in advance only .
Tonight I slept quite well and before bed , I asked God first and when I woke up I was grateful to wake up because some end up in a deep sleep.It lay about Sam and I remember going to ask sister Penina ," Let 's sister , for Sam where is he? "" I used to ask me to nangoja Sabrina , really do not have discipline problems until you forget that important person ! "" Just Stepped sister , tell me when Sam"Sister was laughing, then said to me:"You know, Sam was there he would wake and very tired , they request and decides to leave him and return him to them so their absence are now and when we come here , I informed however that we moved yesterday morning he called me to be making good progress ""What I did sleep a sister ? "" You know that yesterday was evening now , the sleep and wake yesterday the time that I and mother we come to wake you up . Firstly forgive me my much younger , whom I had nakuletea problems in your life ! "" Do not worry sister , I know clearly was being used but do not care about anything"I wanted very much to know what happened when I nahangaika with her sister in the sea but not have the details straight , all I know is because even he himself was disrupted .The only person to give me a straight explanation Joy wifi or if I were around then sister Venus and sister Salome and they would give me the details straight .
I spoke a lot and sister in the room, was very distressed by the way in which we took up magic unauthorized persons in our lives" Niliwachukia highly Venus and Salome , I saw that it was very bad people considering the magic I had been told to do . There are days I have been throwing cold mud Venus when he went to pray , for that period , I felt I made ​​a prestige and enjoy so much but Venus did not fight and I do not kunitupia dirty words but gave me a blessing just to leave it, for sure now najutia my heart and realize a mistake I had made and behold, I have sinned too big for kumuharibia query it. I could not believe as Venus would be one of the people who came to help our family and helped us greatly to his prayers , I remember the day I pomfanyia purpose way to catch his turban but he forgave absolutely no qualms and I even have surprised indeed . retains sister because this model has a very unique heart "Sisters talked very emphatically as he yajutia what he has done for the past .After all this talk we decided from sebleni .
Arriving sebleni I surprised to see Sam when he got up and kujakunikumbatia for joy and said" I hope you are Sabrina I adjust , former Sabrina "" That is me"Nikamkumbatia Sam for fun too and talk to him various things but I did not want reminding what happened in the past means that I did not want to talk about these things when I am again Sam .But Sam spoke at the end of the day said bye to us and left.Nikautumia sister Joy same time asking about things that happened when I consumes , and he did not hesitate to tell me because he told me so many things" It is thanking God Sabrina , your house was an enormous battle but completely all of us were there, we had the same mind set things right helped to God he hears us in fact , the first thing I had to tumzindue your mother for application meant his knowledge had been lost, but he poshtuka to be equal did he begin to believe and to call his daughter you can go home. God is great because it really Sabrina the back , we were very happy. Venus has done a great job very much longer in fact is to be commended, because your room had many wonderful things and he was able kuyabainisha and iomana nd you did not want to move any objection because he understands everything "Wifi Joy told me so many things and told me many things , I built confidence in this life and learn to trust God because from the beginning I realized the presence of God so that all that was yananipata could not find me always to this extent.
After two weeks , brother Deo and sister Joy moved to another house and we would visit each other and just as we began visits and farewell sister Salome and sister Venus because they were our brothers in fact, brotherhood between us was built on faith and the brother of a unified and together as a fact that all human beings are brothers because we are all created by one God.
Sam came home and told me something that made nifurahi ," Sabrina please , I beg you to close down a couple mi "With all I've been through in my life I did not want to deny this, Sam has been very close to me in every situation and is a man who wants to be with him in all my life .Sam is a true man of my dreams to reality , Sam is the man nimtakaye . Swahili say too late not too late you will find your son , I do not want the delay to be with Sam because I need to have him in my life .Agreed with him about this yakinitoka tears of joy .
I went inside and asked the mother ," If I want to marry a married man kind? ""Whoever shall love you as long as my son you love him he loves you "Decided to tell her mother about Sam," Mom, Sam wants to marry me "Mom looked at while he shook his frame .
Will continue tomorrow .... ! ! !Today I had a trouble stakeholders ndiomana very excuse me too late .

No comments:

Post a Comment