Friday 16 May 2014

PRAYING AT ALL TIME

church and state not even me in my lounge , anipatie woman who was useful in life yangu.Kila day next morning I woke up with the idea of ​​finding anipendaye.Niliamini beloved and so even though I was not really sure if I'd find someone like that in my life .I always strive to be the best example that I can get married , I was obedient , I respect my colleagues to share good build Taifa.Kujaribu have many friends of the opposite sex . I struggled those friends would probably feel useful kumbahatisha of my perfume . Despite all that I could find that I dearly love from the heart, and who loves me . Exceeded anishushie ask God 's grace to find my perfume . Has come when I asked for advice , but those I have asked advice seemed to be destitute of mawazo.Walinishauri saying kuoa.Eti woman I marry is taught as would have a tendency mbaya.Nikafikiri hundred hundred times I saw their advice has meant more to blindness." Mr . Kachenje means the excess of women in the world is a mistake you love ? " It was a question I loulizwa and friends yangu.Hatahivyo I won to answer and finally I despise ." It is significant to choose kuishinae wife is the same as picking up a portion of the fish market, or what ? " Without kujijibu I wondered at the time.I failed to pick up the wife provided the wife as a man vyookota tomato market and pay the money , I think even with her grandmother who gathered chooses . While there is the slogan chosen coconut finds expression purring I opposed and kuutupilia off. I believed speech to marry are marrying so perhaps I make my marriage isinge have a taste of conjugal life and would be over soon .Was filled with the belief that a good wife is given by God , I live in the hope of God and I rely on significant support from him. God gave my parents were alive they blessing waiting for me to see a marry -in-law and grandchildren before he died . Unfortunately I could not be a good scope to see who could be married to my wife , but I have a good job and my position at work made ​​me sound like I tidy at all .Most people who see me were very nishangaa , as I had never seen on any woman who accompanied him in my life . Not that I have any malformed body ! . No I was a virile man , and I did not want to engage in sex , as diseases like flies on mzoga.Licha yamezagaa diseases, adultery is a great sin out of ndoa.Nilitambua that it is not pleasing to the Creator to all kidogo.Siku I would blame themselves , spread to when I want to pick up woman even bars, and six heart if you asked me to be patient, patient zaidi.Lakini would hurt the intestines. Does this patient approach will yield fruit or nikunizidishia pensions ? . Nikayatupilia off the wrong idea. I had to be patient I felt perhaps I found him who loves me and I love him .My age approached the age of forty . State that very iliwaogopesha my parents, who were staggered elders . I was born the only child of male and three sisters .My parents were tired and my words . "We still see the old . Nitaoa God willing, a good wife is given by God " All these years I have najitetea do so.There came a time father and mother wanted to let me deceive curse after more than ten years out I could make money and build a house. They wanted their grandchildren thy saw them before they died , they know that they are old , they would not live five or seven years before they lost their lives.To satisfy parents and evading pleased I invoke wanitafutie wife . I believed I got a wife whose parents had useful life. " Father, loving daughter , so I have no need to love " I said to himself after kunichagulia Assignment girl who has all the qualities that a woman should have. It is one of the discipline for the buck. I had a little fun , because I felt I had full Mist unpopularity and dislike .Overall I did not know it was the examination of God because I am one of the boys who were laughing young couples chosen by their parents , no action I selected hates like a girl and parents. I had the confidence of his young wife, then even married elected ingejaa endless conflict and probably ikavunjika .**********
Our company was called JOPHU MINING TRANSPORT CO LTD, with our company , he was known by the name of Mandy Jophu Elder . Was the director and owner of the company .Seventy years there was no AIDS epidemic , as there was then it was not lijajulikana as now . I was going to Thailand every week Countries selling the Tanzanite mining . I always had a close bond with our owner Elder Jophu . No one dared talk to the old man who looked Jophu face austerity at all . It never passed a day without calling Jophu old " Sweedy come " nk.Alikuwa kazoea my name, also loved me as his own .One day I left the field of Kia ( Kilimanjaro International Airport) I tend In Thailand, Bang My kok.Vaaa toshani model for someone who does not know me, say I am a person with money to make me call it rich. I wore a gray suit , under mchongoko I wore shoes , youth now calls them ' Spear heart ' left hand I hold ' breefcase'lililojaa mining Tanzanite.Pia I wore sunglasses , which caused barely see my eyes .I had been carrying minerals gram 5000gm . Equivalent to five kilograms Kg 5. Kilo two was a pale blue color A and three kilograms ( 3kg ) was the color of urine, for those residents Mirerani know better when they see the color of coke that drinking water was ( gm 50 ) .Birds of Tanzania land left on a four-hour half morning , where the air waves ilichanja two hours and ten seconds iltua international airport Bang kok.Nilifanikiwa drop safe with a fifth man . I did not go to the market that day, I headed to the rented car parking amabako I rent a car." Halo.kutoka here to Care lodge is how much money? ""Empire tano.Karibu "" I did not argue too much because I believe the word of a ' nipunguzie master ' is here kwetu.Alinifungulia front door, I pull my right leg and entered the front door right of dereva.Gari it was ' Left hand ' . Went straight to hotel called CARE LODRGE . driver spent four minutes into the gate of the hotel hiyo.Nilipofika , I grant him his wages , I tend to accept the office of visitors ( Reception ) . I did not want to do business at the same time . I decided recreation complex due to the fatigue of the journey , an interesting thing I saw before my eyes I could not believe my eyes were the same as or how , I tried to rotate the eyes is probably the fog of kutokuwahi love . Strange but my heart stopped as several seconds , then continued his pulse became very gradual , that I could not even hear. I felt sweat likitiririka simple , first I looked and I looked at him, but I believe that her beauty would never again Tanzanian loved a black man ? .I saw one mwanadada who sat next to reception worker at the hotel, the girl was not a white European , muhindi not muhindi , an Arab is not even on the black Arab was absent . After five minutes , I am open wide the eye of lust, she greet ." Kaka your information "" Good, I know you guys " I replied greetings to all, I still have not chop up near mwake.Sikushughulika eye with this one, my eyes already yalishapata chakula.Nilimtizama ikuniisha I tabani desire not to stay there when my eyes of plenty ."I'm grown" he responded the girl and who follow it wamapokezi ."When I grown too " they greet .Sikupenda stay and the burden of great value I register my name and take a room number kumi.Kila I want to move toward the room I paid for , I was reluctant to stay open mouth , body bweteka always wanted to know each other more and mwanadada yule.Niliamua kujilazimiza leave but provide for ilitukutika , I opened my door , I turned kumtizama that you mbwendekama as I am sure he will be pale.Nilimuona him as he looks ."Child, child , Duu ! . Walk and see a lot of " I talked to him when I opens door , at the flick keys to the door and obeyed the law , and gave me the opportunity to kuingia.Nilihifadhi Breefcase my fast and open the door from nje.Nilikuwa I hold the keys, I found myself let no kujijua.Yote is after seeing the girl as she came from the chamber and my approach ."Then the room I borne was near room daughter whom I greeted him shortly since I reach there . " Nilijisemea heart supposed to have left mouth open , I was focused on , was has bound towels lighter kabisa.Tayari was now hath come unto me back , all he povuta stage, his hips yalitikisikia as baharini.Miguu water waves its dense nature of the average carrying lilijivuta for madaha.Nilijikuta I look at until he left off.In fact I love him and I believe would be useful with my new internal ornament . Yet I suffer heart as he accepted what I do as a father and mother will have to marry her fiance gave me ? . Idea that came to me and I decided dismissed . But let me not hurt your head I know I will be accepted or not ! As they torment my soul ? Exceeded thinking when I end packing room . Without relying on time again as kashikilia nambona oil lotion. This time he was coming to the front, I was able to enjoy kuisawiri its shape well , ilioonyesha competence muumba.Tembe it you could imagine kachoka well, but there is no truth lisi.Ule is real movement , spread to the point I do not think kanyagi down, by the way he walked, you think he obtained land compassion . I found myself coming nipasuka heart " paaa " I surprised him and he gave me a smile fat ! lililoshamiri near mwake.Tena being limeambatana a gap mzuri.Nilishikwa scared a few minutes , I found myself on edge brain dies . Tulibaki eyes tested, then I know definitely if kunapimana hivi.Nikajitizama and kumtizama for the second time . Cardiac began kupungua.Hata so I could not bear all that I have seen on this trip ." Sorry sister, I know your name " was watched I claim ." Yaa ! . My name is Jeniffer John ""Okay . Thanks a good name . My name is Sweedy Kachenje " I introduced myself to kill shy lick my lips Disagree iliyochomoza as second hand and lost.We talked a lot and Jeniffer him not being lazy to answer any questions and I chomuelezea , I believe my dream was fulfilled , the woman who found she could cover a huge gap in my life . Yet in our conversation nitamkia with his mouth that he loved him so much, than that I am loved . The daughter who Ukonga my heart and conquer every part of my body , " True patience is pull happy " I spoke quietly to the flow of ideas.Jennifer was a mixture of European and an African ( hybrid ) and a girl who came from the continent of Africa as me , the difference is that he came to South Africa , and I appear Tanzania . And do not worry I left that country was poor , and poverty meant he loved me. We talked and find our thoughts being equal , willing to show me love she accepted my request of wanting to pass it anisindikize night full of pleasures of all kinds . Alidiriki leave his room and come to bed with me, I touched on a couple and it was accepted it was willing to change the Tanzanian nationality . But if he were a Tanzanian who was South Africa Tanzania tell him to come back to marry , he would jump to a hundred feet .In terms of love , I mildew and love fervent , not be lazy to engage , we helped each other to pass the same night gentle full of affection of every kind , not the mountain we climbed back-alley we passed by a strong desire to satisfy Jeniffer who looked alien to that world . I am the morning farewell to Jennifer and Tanzanite mining market , called King Life. Before leaving I releases a phone number to contact my email address . And I decided to do it ever and tell parents of new information , not to fret because I shampata kunitafutia beautiful fiance . Succeeded in selling all the nutrients for a good price and return Tanzania .************
When I arrived at work, I handed over the money for my Rich Elder Jophu the changes we made in commercial speech . We heard the door hit you on the outside , no matter who do not know him, Elder Jophu ordered to come , He entered and was sekretari of Elder Jophu ." Boss , I'm sorry there are needy visitors Sweedy " sekretari he spoke, tramples and biting his boss vidole.Alionekana very fear ."Well, tell them to wait a little" Jophu Elder replied briefly and continue the conversation with me .We talked to the finish , Jophu Elder was the first from the opposite and conditions thereof, as were accompanied to know who was calling me . On reception of guests seats , I saw a father and mother , another mother whose young I know, next to the woman nisiye know I saw another beautiful daughter . Brain quickly worked its hard to remember that I gave my parents work kunitafutia fiance after around every corner of the world without success. Memorial iliutesa my heart because I 've had married another , and better than the one I brought to the parents, but also have good but never would toss and turn for Jennifer.Ndivyo I am feeling anxious heart may have jidhatiti in mind ." Good morning, Father , mother hello ! , Mama hello ! , Sister your information ! All Niliwasalimia I walked to the line while I took up arms . Jophu too old and he did it so I did. Strange but he poshikana hand and the girl said left holding long, the eyes of love being yanatambaa her face. I was shocked when the girl was povuta breaking out of the hands of Elder Jophu .Father did not like to do things in secret , all spoke in front of Jophu old mother and another woman and young woman ."Son, you see the corner of your mother is climbing mother and her children saw a girl that is your wife yotutuma work you have accomplished . I do not think there is more to conclude additional church marriage " Father spoke and he expected to see the fun , but my joy was eclipsed by the beauty of his love Jennifer I tasted in Thailand." Why do you speak and do not seem happy ," Father asked me by surprise." Father, I asked to talk a little privacy . There are other things not suitable to speak to the mother and other people I spoke so father confessed to meet the nods find him what I said.Tuliondoka the area and around the back of the building work. " Father, I have called the new talks peripheral 'm arises "" What more than this new letting Group bring to you ? Father 's eyes grew kunikazia severity."Yes it is a new lolileta you thanks . But even though I 'm new I learn I In Thailand official "Dad seemed happy came from his heart, he felt perhaps I have brought gifts , while not knowing a word of rejection daughter who nitafutia ." What suits Umeniletea Sweedy my son ? " Dad asked with a smile as he gave serious of receiving gifts." No father , but I apologize for the inconvenience. "" Harassment does ? . say "" Nimewasumbua kunitafuti married. Father Bangkok In Thailand I am lucky to get married I hang close with marriage . ""What "? nichezee not want to see the pleasure of the parents, we do not understand everything we're finished . Dowries have shalipa we are waiting for marriage only . Halina debate " Father spoke harshly, ilimtoka neck vessels , and suddenly his eyes changed color to red ." Please tell me now. Unamuoa the girl or not ! I do not want me to give you time to tell me " Father kept rap out loud. His voice went until she was the mother of the mother and daughter and daughter . " Father forgive that sound travels allow yaishe " Once the mother comes running with a cloth wrapper and steal zikimdondoka had arrived when I was a father ." Father Sweedy what is it? Mom asked for speculating ."Your son wants to disgrace . " Father said he nikazia eye of wrath."Shame what again ? " Mom asked as she open wide eyes father ."Your son does not want anymore kuoa.Anasema we yemtafutia not mpenda.Na daughter has already got married there came the " Father spoke in a voice filled with pain procedures ."No objection must marry or he will go around this world wakumwoa shall see . But he who says he has found too would reject . If we do not ...... I was hopeless woman who was speaking as let me pleasure." Mama I see you left me a curse , then I will marry this girl. " Shortly I see those words yalirudisha their joy . They did not like nichelewe married, wedding planning was done and the wedding date was set .Three weeks before travel to in Thailand. All parents agreed they returned there were powaacha mother 's daughter, daughter 's , who is my wife and elder Jophu potential . But as the conversation me and my parents , while behind Elder Jophu was speaking mother and daughter chatted being needy the daughter marry him and not me again these things were done quickly and secretly , not only in words but Elder Jophu gave so much money than those my parents were money is wasted ."Woman arrested five hundred thousand of these is yours still will add " for her to become the trouble he received and put them in their purse quickly as he promised isifungwe divorce , she believes in me he would use any means to discourage marriage . They are very sad, old Jophu with being the father of a family of three children , he still need peripheral wife believed for his money I would not looming " Money talks . Money is all unrighteousness kitu.Haki rich are just " old Jophu he kept talking .When we returned there I was surprised to see Elder Jophu being angry frown he shook the poniona different from the beginning. I wondered 'm fault is it , as is our conversation was good I made what boss why he mount serious eye severely , I could not know continuing at that o.Mama in-law potential must have had overturned his lips and kuibetua as iliyoteguka eye of contempt lilinitizama from the bottom of the foot to the top of the hair , then first of all I heard him say, " your boy does not have the dignity to marry my son. As I vyomuona " I was amazed to hear the voice attached to kusonywa ."Why mother Getu ? . What has he done , my son ? " Mama he asked in a low voice ."Your son has no discipline. His face is dominated by contempt. He can not marry mwanngu "talked as usual had to mount serious eyes as the man who defecated into his kunitazama though his words I see and I hear my heart yakinichoma . Nilikabwa a severe knot of anger I decided to honor only , if not respect , then I would spewing limkere nothing wrong with her heart. Jophu old man was silent corner , eyes yakipepesa by stealth and hidden joy appeared on his face , but I could not discover why the mother had changed him and Elder Jophu .Mother and father asked a child who is not willing to forgive the bearing and discipline and forgive me , they know that anger is probably what action I tell him I'm not ready to marry her father her child because I got married Thailand. But the prospective mother -in-law was his position there, he did not want nimuoe his son, and he wanted to evoke a dowry , for the act of speaking" Your son has no discipline" even when asked how he failed to discipline and remain as saying."I will not say it . Take your money and your cattle four , I is ready her married off my son " He remained its position. In the words of a mother who was a joy for me, as I had done wrong then I might marry Jennifer on the other hand very yalinikera , especially the continually say I do not have the status of marrying him. Let I despise , I could not understand him what he meant ? .My father and mother were pulled me aside and talk about three minutes , then they come back and ask them to leave and they speak at home. They left all, father , mother , mother Getruda and Getruda . They did not want discussed there because it was not part of it. I have an old Tulibaki Jophu , but I did not see him as happy as I vyomzoea , did not want to talk to me." Boss , why you are angry seems exactly what I chokukosea . I found has changed " I laid it still gets no response over kunitazama and leave her .Tomorrow morning I arrived at work, I worked as well as ever I was talking to the father and mother on the phone . Once Boss Elder Jophu in and then I ended the conversation and disconnect the phone , I pomsalimia did not respond to my greetings , but had to mount serious letter to the table, and say "I have no problem with your greetings . The letter and answer me quickly iwezekanavyo.Nakupa half hour " he left and shut the door with a great crash .I failed to understand him , but I felt for her actions and believed the letter was dismissed, but I could not understand what was done mainly ? . Ikaniingia dismissed fever , I could not read the letters, I bowed head I think ."Right as I would have fired I going? Nitamuonaje Jennifer again ? Fares do not have to go to Bangkok " Suddenly the thought came into my mind, that the boss gave me a half an hour answering his letters . Then I started to open the letter with hands and fingers trembled as both patient convulsions. Succeeded in opening Two

No comments:

Post a Comment