Friday 16 May 2014

THINGS TO AVOID IN LOVE

The first thing to meet it are the words written in large letters .Re : TESTING THE HEALTH OFFICER FOR SALE , JOPHU MINING TRANSPORT CO.LTD .My heart burst with joy " I felt it ridandasi whereas a health measure that does not have problems. Let continue reading " I said to myself silently .APPLICABLE TO HEAD ABOVE THE NEWS that we have LETTER TO EMPLOYEES OF OUR COMPANY checkups are needed , especially AIDS AND AWE SALES OFFICER FIRST . SECRET SESSION BOARD planned .DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANYJOPHU Mandy .I finished reading the letter , but nonetheless heart I wondered "Why Elder Jophu and greeted him not responding , then gave me a letter to my health testing , or feels I have a virus what . Either he wants the offense to anifukuze work kunitafutia what . Why did he get mad , it's because my parents have come to talk about issues at work or marry here is what . "Exceeded plunged into what? Thought well of what? , Without the appropriate answer . Overall I could not understand the very idea of ​​Boss ask me I tested mine, and I was the first person at work testing and why he got annoyed with me . Time given to me by Elder Jophu was fulfilled, he did not want to waste time , entered my office and asked," Sweedy you read the letter I yokupatia ? . Allow me to answer . You're going to measure or you will not go? ""I am going boss , but because it must be tested? ""Yes , we must especially for you," replied the elder Jophu for sure."Why should I be mandatory , so that no other employee . Boss you threatening me , especially when it says it should be me, and an amazing boss you do not want to respond to my greetings . Nimekukosea what, I ask tell me , then I responding on test answer " I spoke poorly for the boss when I complained , I was afraid to change the boss ." Ok , do not worry about the negative response of your greeting . I tried kukutingisha only you know me and you Sweedy dam dam . Also people are conforming us like as a person and his younger brother , others know that you are definitely my least out get out . I nakupima your faith , so you are surprised we have not work out nikuajiri kukasirikiana it now ? You are the one I believe in my company, even when I die today , you is you who holds the property until my children as they mature mentally. Umenielewa Sweedy ? Remove all doubt that it seriously. " Elder Jophu decided to hide the fact his heart , he hated it too! momentarily from amuone Getruda , beautiful daughter , did not want to know what kilichotaka on, he increasingly lies kunifumba for me to nimuamini than in the past .Raised breath and download at " oophhhh ! " " It really made ​​me to be boss but with a question mark in my brain , but I believe that is the nibadilikia you so much. What about testing kakupa this idea? " ." Ok , good question , I received a letter from the Immigration authorities , that will not let someone from outside the country without a medical examination , so you as a sales officer would weigh not going kapopima In Thailand , but you will continue with your work as usual. "" No problem boss I will measure their viral thing I'm good , I'm not a prostitute " Nilimjibu . My joy in Thailand nikutaka to me to meet with Jennifer ."Tomorrow morning will come doctor gave you up blood . You are not going in the hospital, your position and do not want to bother kinakulinda . They will come and kukupima and the third week will go to Thailand if you do not have the virus . Not my rule is no government " said Boss was running around there with furahabaada ofisini.Alionekana yakukubali measured ." Nitakuongezea mshaharaasilimia the early fifties " She persisted in giving me motivation." I would be happy Bossi " .As to the conversation I 'll call ikiita . Pocket Nilipoitoa father noticed numbers on the phone 's ear . Niliipokea and start talking." Hail baba.Mama right? "" Hello ! . Both adults greet you . Be prepared for a wedding the woman has accepted umuoe him. It's after going to the customs and traditions, has been given a fine of wanting to return the dowry . Umenielewa my son? ""Yes father . Really has accepted nimuoe son ? . I can not believe I will endeavor to collect contributions wedding ""Well tried my son" Tulimaliza conversation and cut the phone.Nilipomtizama Elder Jophu had to mount serious eyes of blame , but even so I assume the expression to test faith , whom he terms the woman to accept nimuoe son yalimuumiza very soul , and he admitted killing mother Getruda to betray and refer hundred thousand of his fifth, but in terms of mother Getruda not eat or did not utilize any five cent , it planned to restore after failing to prevent the marriage should not be done .*************The next day was the day I tested health , including an examination of the AIDS virus , I was worried I was waiting for them to come kunipima as I was confident that I had a virus, but I have sex with Jennifer in Thailand without protection yoyote.Na that will I do itself yalimfurahisha and pleasure of Jennifer and acknowledge I was among the men who know love. Sikupenda Jennifer anidharau in terms of sexual kutomridhisha .They entered the doctor shining white Gwanda with their measurements . Waliongozana directly to my office , wonderful post greet them wanted me to take off clothes and shorts , something that I disagree." If I made ​​kunipima blood blood on hand is not close to my penis . You are really a doctor ? ""Yes we are a doctor you want tags ? " ." I have no problem with your tags . You take the blood and ipime , you bring negative responses will repeat another hospital I told them openly without hiding anything. " While I sat in the chair, they were standing.Quick quick one doctor gave injection submerged and fluids , I know it was formed or what it was ! . Water that was in the syringe . If cc 200. I could see I had turned to the other side to have found inavyopenya needle and enter the flesh of my flesh . In short I was a coward of needles but I was an adult.When the needle is in a vein I heard something like the water of gall to medicine , I get a sharp pain when I turned when I saw him suppress the syringe in a hurry to have found something, but I see something introduced into a vein . I failed to know it was something to bring me problems or kunijenga into my body ." You can beat me doctor needle or you come to me out of the blood tested HIV ? . Whatever unipige needle ? " . I asked the doctor in anger after hearing the entire body injection , I felt dizzy and powerless body . Unlike before inserting their needle , and then they were still actively bleeding." Do not worry Sweedy I give injections , I want to give blood, " he said as he drew blood in the syringe . And shortly they Niaga , one nurse was found among those who came to me out of gloomy man . Alinitazama as someone who obtained great compassion , tears yalimlenga but did not want to focus on and see it turned out the other side and kujifuta and cloth he had in hand. I suspect he knows everything that happened in that moment and it was not strange chapter in my eyes , but I could not properly remembrance . He knew all my plans especially the closing shackles of life . He tried to be the last kuniaga .I heard telling me " Sorry Sweedy heart God bless you niuma life. Go kanywe much milk will help you " . The nurse left the procedures , taking turns back and kunitazama through the eyes of compassion. I could not answer, I left when I yaganga needle pain I yochomwa first time , which I could not understand was why my body .Quarter of an hour after the doctor leave the hand I was smitten needles and giving blood I felt a numbness, whenever I meditate on the words of the nurse and her crying and I could not understand him most of the blame for what I have agreed to be tested probably have hit me injection of poison that itanidhuru . On the other hand I believe I saw the nurse he loved me free , and Elder Jophu would not send people wanipige injection of poison. Nilimuamini my very rich .****************Zilitimia three weeks and on the day of the wedding has arrived. Everyone was waiting anxiously for this day especially my parents because they feel happy for their son only install shackles of life . I think in their heart, they say , is now the time to see our grandchildren Sweedy the baby has arrived . Jophu old man was the first person to people who contribute significant contribution to prosper me my wedding . Very ilipendeza ceremony , people were eating and drinking until they omit . Thank God I did not get any blame on my birthday party .Getruda who is now my side was marred by a peculiar joy . Celebration pleasant to the hustle and bustle and shouts , DJ music performed by the procedures of Valentine's especially hit kilichopigwa and musician Bob rudala I think the reader is upatapata the song accordingly. How would they feel if you received on your wedding day ? " NIMEKUCHAGUA YOU " I remember some of his words, " Nimekuchagua you be mine, my life death and burial " premium nikumalizie reader do not want your search and you will be the life to not having a lot especially the pandemic. MC or say whatever they call it urban people named MR.Kicheche is not true weasel game venue was not permitted to remain silent on that day all the people were laughing and smiling for those without a spleen . Ilipendaza ceremony very briefly , we were rich but the people I was happy with every department of the ceremony .Ceremonies were ended, we were taken on a special car that day by a husband and wife wedding and we went to a hotel called HOTEL NGORONGORO recreation complex . When we arrived we had prepared everything, room kilinukia scent of perfume , toilet and bathroom internal ilipendeza really. Intermediaries who departed and left me and my wife She Getruda .I was too eager to deal with a daughter who was young girl , who was never touched , I desire to find the truth of the words of father told me that the woman I married was a virgin , and I felt like betraying yourself even if it is the car was new 'New model ' and not a burden .Tuliongozana bride before the master back, all we 've closed the towels we entered the bathroom and started the shower . True beauty of my wife I was calling and pearls or fruit Apple. He had a small cooking-stone structure , which made ​​me more and more nimtamani . Not the chest , face and entire shape intrigued me . Nilimuogesha him he niogesha , we finished our oil and towels and towards the bedroom .Tulijitupa bed, " Sorry dear embrace , I feel cold ... I need ..... " It was a voice full of affection and iliyonisisimua Getruda body and feel the heat ." Do not worry everything will be calm , I will give you everything you want " I said with a heavy voice iliyomuingiza the world of romance." But you know I love you very much beloved " talked Getruda being yametuwa combination of curiosity on my face ." I believe you love me, my wife, that's why you decided tuoane , but I feel I am I am I need you more " I told him and then when we embrace and kisses glowing yalishamiri , not cheeks , mouth and on the forehead around the love we give kisses .Niliyasikia his heartbeat goes faster sweat lilimchuruzika simple procedures I could not understand as AC or ' kipupwe'Kiyoyozi to our Swahili name had its works as normal. Whenever I pomshika on the corner of love I heard him sink down to the sounds of R & B , not a hiccup or delirium in zilimburudisha . I decided to calm down a bit after seeing all the things I was excited namfanyia my penis at all , unlike past one kiss everything kimesisimka , today things I saw until symptoms." Oooh . ! ! ! Sweedy you know I 've never been touched at all ! "" Let ! , I'm sorry I understand my wife ""I do love from birth . Allow me to teach me " the gentle voice and the sadness of Getruda made ​​me cry myself, I did not have sexual power , but I tamana confront my wife and I could not know the disease paralyzed by my penis came from where, and I told him what my wife , and what he understood and when nishamchezea every part , I kept right I had to do." Why are you crying again my husband ? " Getruda asked me while sleeping supine, if a patient who is dying. His body was pleasant white and bright surpassed every night when I had considered that , in short he completed each department , I desire nimrukie but my cock would not crow at all . Nilidanganya " My wife and I caught a twinge of stomach do not know is that AC" winter " I spoke poorly having held the stomach, the tears continuing kuchuruzika procedures, I believe the words to say " Naumwa " Getruda would be satisfied and persecuted me mercy, she looked at me with pity and said" So my husband lest tuzime find more problems " . I saw duh ! Let exceed defend "Maybe eases a bit " I said I am coming face to keep parts of the stomach." Sorry dear " my wife said in a quiet voice ." Tonight we will get where drugs ? . Gird up do not cry " My wife had obtained mercy ." Do not worry mother watoto.Huwa pneumonia natokewa a problem I reach the point of sex ""So what do you do ? ""The doctor told me this problem will end after adjust woman ""The woman did , why I did not understand ? "" You, Do not worry, this problem will end " incentives exceeded wife give wangu.Lakini heart still determinedly concerns about this quite strange in my body .These words are yaliyomfanya Getruda , my wife ainamishe head on my knees like a person who was worshiped. I did not know he was thinking in his mind , but I felt all of it was about the problems I yonayo.Muda minutes about five I felt something like a fluid yet highly uvuguvu yakidondoka knees to drop one and moja.Matone what I feel is tears , I decided to lift his face look that is why I tried to uplift the sa.Kila he looked shingo.Wazo that I felt that she was crying likajidhatiti mind and feel I kosea.Pia I tried once to uplift his face , this time he nisemesha he looked angry ." My husband has decided afflicted yet you know you problems. Why would not tell me before you persecute me naunaendelea afflicted . What will you do ilikunisaidia , I feel very bad fellow "spoke in a low voice as he dropped tears , his body had lost heart , red eyes and a ruin , could not bear more than the right to sob, she wished to eliminate the state of virginity and took him into adulthood. Song Getruda yaliniumiza my heart , I sympathized with the player he was jigaragaza bed. Yalichuruzika tears faster I kept thinking ." Or is it because is the first time meeting him what . But I have no clinics " is perhaps his beauty is what confused me ? . Or it has resulted in severe abdominal what . Currently this problem litaniumbua " I wondered without solutions and I did not feel anything other than natural causes . Tuliupitisha that night without a hint of sex, I do not Getruda we all grieve.************Overall I found married life span and probably bitter as bitter as herbal . I fail to understand where the disease occurs and is caused by what ? I saw my house as hell , I had no relief to be home because my wife was complain every day , every minute about our marriage . Unlike other couples being young, people tend to crave might even leave a few months to be with and also their partners , there nasemea for those employees as mimi.Mimi Sweedy as someone with the ability to create fiction so I strive to satisfy the sweetest words I believe yangemfariji . His last lie you remember that. But it is nonetheless what person will listen to lies every day . " Bites Bites Bites is what you kokusikoisha ? " .I come from work at ten pm, but it 's amazing I was looking for part of the project a waste of time to go back home at night. Believing my wife would be lying . I always used that way , but I learned to drink alcohol as long as nikwepe kugungulika wangu.Si weakness herbal and conventional hospital around I went there was still nothing.One day my wife decided to work to inquire about my work schedule . He found Jophu own homepage ." Hi, Dad " My wife greeted when he opened the door of Elder Jophu ." Marahabaa suitable bride " Elder Jophu he responded kamavile greeting my wife sees a young child .Even so, Getruda , my wife did not care she found it a joke just because he knows definitely is his uncle ." I have come Shemeji trouble" and wait Getruda said something that he described . Elder Jophu appeared busy busy at the office.Aliinua kumtizama Getruda his head and eyes of love ." What trouble -in-law ? "" Do not shituke is only a small problem " Getruda said putting her marriage ring well ." Shem said, as is money . Nikupatia family or a word you want to tell me ? ""Yes , you know what ? "" I know why you guys have made ​​women very shy . Small thing can be afraid to tell a man "" Luckily for kulitizama small but luckily great detail ""Well , you asked us lizungumzie little privacy ? "" No hashem . Allow me to tell you right here ""Well, I allow. But I prefer to get out of the office we speak out for the ways in which these re-lated to the office we talk out of office ""I urge nizungumzie here , is that I will not use even three minutes "" Ok , say ""I urge unieleze , my husband comes from work at many ? "" You say unto thee : for how many hours coming from ? " Elder Jophu did not answer the question as he vyoulizwa but have changed the question to her was part of my wife ." He says five hours a night "" So it is possible , as the mother can tell me , for the work ? "Elder Jophu a question to trap the turtle" Working as I vyoifahamu is something or is shuhuli inayoniletea income,"" Oh , whom you know , mothers go to will tell you , means another day if you have time . "" But you have not answered my husband comes from how many hours you work ? "" At six pm ? "" Sitting ! . The tenth hour and then you come home at midnight ? "" It is significant Sweedy go home at night? " Elder Jophu he offered Getruda combination of surprise , while holding the waist as though he does not believe the words of Getruda ."Yes uncle "" I do not believe it. Some days have allowed at nine and Saturdays from noon he " grew Jophu Elder chumvi.Nia addition it is breaking my marriage to couples to enjoy yeye.Alipania distortion yangu.Siku know that my strength of male ended is because yake.Yeye is sent to people who were dressed as a doctor came to beat me injections to kill the male power ." Shemeji means your words quite niyakweli "" Shem nikudanganye iliiweje ? . I will not break your marriage but your husband does not love the truth . He says much every day here at work that until now has never had sex and how to dealt wewe.Eti wife and maid wazazi.Anampango to make his home there .... ""What? . Shemeji I believe your words , for two months now has not touched at all . Every day he pretended bored with marriage kuumwa.Raha where is hashem ? . Allow me to give me advice exhausted endure this suffering "" Usichoke tolerate in-laws will change behavior . The lord loves school children very much and most of his salary to ko.Juzi only end up with child sexual kashikwa shulwe where he offered seven hundred thousand fine , you will not believe but it happened . Your husband is really ... Naomab ausije prostitute and I beg you to tell what this secret , I will tell you a lot I can not bear the suffering of the people free daughter "" Thank you very much . Today will Ikoma home " Getruda left accompanied by painful thoughts focused machoni.Moyo zima.Machozi yalimlenga was rife. Waliagana and Getruda , but heart Elder Jophu remained and hurt of love for my wife , and he trusted to find , by the way he used me Doctor wanipige injection of killing power of the male , believed the same way he used to kill the power of the penis , mine would be subjugated to find my wife so he would kill me quite" That is Sweedy so is he ? . Nimemtunzia hedge my iliawe first kulibomoa but does not want to , he struggled with school children ? . Haipiti never once ceases say naumwa I know the pain was exhausted , whom he tired of the prostitution of school ? " Getruda he kept thinking the whole way . she could not understand the part when he was already passed our house.Saturday was the day of the week this day he came to work, he could not speak anything and mimi.Alionekana with fierce anger . He would not even kunikaribia , he went to his kitandani.Macho come yalinijulisha recreation complex that he was very angry . I was afraid to ask because I knew he hated due to problems yangu.Sikuwa nalingine kichwani.Wakati sleep came, I came sebleni where I used to look at the tape of religion , and to chumbani.Nilijawa concerned that this night would be a kitimtim agent, signs I see it from quite early . was no peace with my life , the greatest fear was for my wife who does not have a rest whenever he poniona.Sasa his anger became serious when he received word of inflammatory and rich yangu.Nilitembea to squeeze was authored from hearing that I look kitandani.Kwa now I moving and reach the bed . raised left leg for a very cautious not to shituke . I also make sure the kichezi bed , I did it carefully this zaidi.Wakati yalitizama napandisha leg near my eyes that my wife had watched or how . Succeeded in raising the first leg , now I try to second kuupandisha bed. I wish I was able changu.Ukweli bed I sought my marriage I see painful and full of great persecution . I was one of concern tupu.Kitu else, I felt nisiye and precious world, I desire to die than to live with the problem but my concern was restored in eternity nikukimbiliako do ? Aba is good other ones will flee persecution ? . Exceeded dimbi sink into the minds .Nikafanikiwa rise bed without mkewangu watched , I felt he watched he wanted sexual intercourse then you o.Sikutaka sleep over sleeping eyes open , I know I sound asleep I could snoring where my wife would get up , because I knew from em school that nimkoromaji great until one neighbor's house he heard .I could not sleep at all , I sure do not touch even the sheets where he would wake up and kunisumbua.Saa ten and a quarter I 'll neighboring jooo zikiwika I know that nearly dawn . I was in bed I saw the rays of light foundered through dirishani.Nikajua ready to feed kucha.Mpaka then my wife has zugumza anything to me.It was Sunday, a day of rest , I was home with my wife but our conversations were about our conjugal , not about development."Lately my husband has been married to me your ornament or as TV unitizame only or not ! . Allow me unieleze have endured enough" Getruda said angrily after kunitengea tea table.I could not pick up the cup I left I dumbfounded . Nikanyamaza still, I could not speak a lie does, because every day I had chronic liar , naumwa time , was exhausted at work , once I feel , They were all the way to avoid embarrassment." Say, " My wife was run over by kunihimiza ." For after marriage is a right treat me this way? Every day is riding the bed until I fall asleep should be held by ......... "I remained silent for a moment three minutes , the head having been bowed as sheep , then I table mate and licked mouth , all I want to talk , I found tears streaming down sharply, I felt maybe I was bewitched by the world , the true faith of superstition ruled in ubongo.Niliamua contract and start converting lie." My wife and I manage very heavy , then it is very night ! Tend Achoka can not have sex with you " ."What? therefore there are others you 've had ? . Not so, the machangu the school that they caused you Unione as stale vegetables eee ! . Supposedly can not have sex with you . " My wife talked to rap with a tight-fitting nasal voice and he niigiza I said ."No, my wife, " I replied in a tone of poorly iliojaa fear and sorrow . I niiingia bars and drinking, I came back cents at midnight I was alcoholic. My wife could not be discovered early , so I did not know where I got this disease ." My husband "" Well my wife " Nilimwitikia I 've looked down , by far the heartbeat yalinidunda ."Did you dare kuniitikia.Wewe true gentleman ? "Sikutegemea words yo.Nikahisi not have the embarrassing ganzi.Nilijiona dead body in the world." You enjoy nikuite my husband , do not you? "" Yes," Nikaitikia for a sound that even I did not hear well .Nikanyamaza , I find it really tears the heart yakinitoka.Kwa niuma but I did not what to do." Now you want nikuite my husband when you can not ? "" Getruda I can do?"" Are you married only ilinikupikie ? ""No, " I answered with fear ." Now I will live depends on what ? " This time Getruda assumed waist."My wife is patient, I will be healed "" Are you sick? ""Yes , I n'shakuambia naumwa ? " I had every reason to submit ."This Sweedy want to make me your information I already know mtoto.Kwa secret sexual zako.Juzi been arrested and charged with student saba.Na hundred 've got a clue that you like this to read" Getruda he nishikia loincloth ."This is the phenomenon of people do not like me do not listen to the words nawe.Naomba to persecute "" Not wafitini.Niwatu who know your character closely "Bustle was great that I took hours .Baada that my wife went away into town.He did not trip but decided to go to town to buy Mwanasport newspaper , written guidance to satisfy the household mate , and lay it on the table deliberately ilinilione ."This I ask you have read the newspaper I lokuwekea on the table ? "" What magazine my wife ? " I asked in a low voice ."This here " My wife showed me as he gave me to read ." Manual methods satisfy the household mate "" Aaaaa ! This magazine , this feature have read .... "I tried to keep moving maneuvers, but there remained depressed ." False " Getruda he nishupalia" The justice of God , I read that paragraph again emphasizes the issue of conjugal husband, wife and wife treat her right treat her husband his rights , and this here .... " I tried to defend himself by hypocrisy.It took the newspaper to pass the eyes over the top in a hurry and told him I read in properly. I knew him very interested what exactly was it ? Nilimtizama my wife and kumuonea sad pity, but what could I do to please , but once satisfied him ."I'm sorry my wife these days and not get tired with heavy activity day and night , but I forgot to have sex with you ""Right you are saying these days , it means we have to close out of marriage , we have done nothing and now almost two and a half months ? "" So forgive my wife "" Nikusamehe for what ? . Usinipotezee time is right I ask my lord "" I beg you to give me a whole weeks ""I will not , I cholilia is entitled to church yangu.Kwani you swear that you did it right . Ulinioa panini if you love me , I beg my divorce quickly ... "" My wife Umeenda very far ... "" I'm not your wife from now on. Allow me to understand . We man do ? " Getruda appeared angry, I decided to settle down as I nyeshewa and rain .Indicated hour indicator at nine and a quarter at night, my wife was full of heart fukutiko that was heavy , but he was angry but he struggled to push it to kunitamanisha . Soon he entered the room and follow all the belongings of his cabinet which yanampendezesha woman 's attractiveness husband or fiance or virile man . Took a little time he jipodoa and kujipara , I do not oil the lotion , cream , spices , Panjaa lipshine etc. . Hakuishia he was wearing a skirt fupo , which they call indicating believe yaliyonona thighs , and briefly kibilauzi many call " Topu " display with proportional kilichoumbika hub , facial powder for the cats away and kujipulizia fragrant perfume of love. Wife with stylish shape , soft to the eyes of my wife calling , though he struggled with all of those things but it was okay and to mask shriek , I remain as zobah and mbege .All efforts kujipara spices , tabasamum plump ! I remained in the beauty that I Wawona , and yet is because I was not to be . Patriotism beat him , then he started asking." My husband nilonao all the beauty still desire ? tell me you love me or you love me "" I love you "" Now if you love me, why is nationality ..." he kept supplication every day , every minute , every second ." Forgive me, my wife talked procedures neighbors will hear ." I spoke in a low voice I 've called my wife's knees , I 'd neighborhood to identify weaknesses I have." More easily find my apologies , but I want to do I told you , you understood my husband " my wife severely reduces a bit and begins to adopt his left hand he searched my chest." Come let us go up tizame tape X on the video of the closet " My wife talked to kunibembeleza , believed him as a woman should ambembeleze her husband should treat the things he loved to love likomaa and reach the top .We arrived at the room , I fell in bed indolent spirit ikiniuma "The disease of killing power of the male I find it to? Or a genie wife do? Why am married and my penis no power , why ? Jenifer why I satisfy him enough . Mother -in-law kaniloga what . He does not want to be with her ​​son "He cassette tapes in a drawer and then said " I aununua belt for you . I strive every manner draw you surrounding me partner " Getruda talked citing plump smile ." Then after watching what kiendeleee ? " I spoke with great concern for blurting again , I felt confused." For me to be who you are married to you , or I do . Tell me it is not blurting yasiona words meaning " Getruda grew rap ." Options make it a nuisance , I know this is a burden, or what ? " She said sweetheart Getruda heart ." So yaishe partner, reduce anger"" Ooo ! Behold, you will want to learn something ""Yes , to learn vyoridhishana whites " . Getruda was reduced a little anger is making me all that I simke ." Sitting ! With me ? "Actually I quite confused , I kkuwa been spewing words yasiona based on , I even saw me limbukeni answer ."Do not wonder , is to stay with you ! " Getruda he kept filled with rage all night not sleeping is kukoromeana underworld , joins with other words of apology ." Nicaea and you only ? " I kept kumyumbisha for wonderful words provided papambazuke leave his hands. I wanted to leave to go to work they may fear ." Accepts eee ! , Tell me you do not want ? "" Aaaaa ! And agree entirely without fear " the answer lilimfurahisha Getruda my wife believed I had sex shortly ." And well , I thank my husband , and I will give you what you want , but I've never had sex but I will cede you will want to do . " Once he started singing

No comments:

Post a Comment