Friday 16 May 2014

HOW LIFE MAKE ME TO GET MARRIED EARLY

When I finished my primary education I havedirection again because the mother was unable to take mehigh due to inadequate income . NimelelewaJust as the father and mother had died a long time ago , the brother offather did not have any help to us. I shallour first child and then I have my siblingsthree.
When I finished I was seven I am at home hereI wander around on street , young smart and nilaghai bethey love me , and they gave me a little money to attract .At my age that I know who love melooks like or who desire looks like , all who told meI love you , I know it really loves me, whereas others were wanted , but I did not know that , I also like very much to be praised in light of all who saw me she appreciate that I am very good it make me feel left out is unique.
There is one boy said nilaghai until I began a sexual relationship with him , as normal sexual response yakajipa I became pregnant when I was the age of fifteen years but the boy was rejected pregnancy gave me and do suffer a lot when you consider the life of us is trouble .
My pregnancy ilipofikisha nine months , there came a young man to say he loves me very much. He said that there is already raise me and whom I gave birth to a child without even caring that it is not of him , in fact I very happy because I had not expected something like that .And really did treat me until the day of my birth , I gave birth to a son, and the man he volunteered to live with me and my son without any problems and life went on in the same fashion .
Three months passed and I got pregnant with the boy so I was carrying the pregnancy of my first child , but the boy was happy to say that all that is good only .Another time he had come to my mother to help me work off my laptop until birth , the baby was a boy again so I had two sons .So the son of the first year had already turned her youngest is correct .
Second , my son turned four months , my husband asked me to go with him to greet their mother so he can come to know the child. I have only six more than just relaxing .We were going on a trip with his parents there in the province.Arriving there he introduced his mother and everything , after a week and went and left me there with his mother , whom her mother did not love me anymore did not love me at all , did not want me to live with his son so he began for me the stories of all kinds , regardless of my pain and he did not care how small my in light of these two children have given birth to the operation .
Indeed crazy mother in law yalinizidia but there is a friend of my husband was coming regularly to see me and I told him everything about the mother-in- my truly young man was me Most Gracious and say that is willing to help me if I need help but I decided to persevere when the mother -in-law with I believe that my husband will leave him if he returns .Mother -in-law began to tell me that I supposedly gave her son drugs to anipende , then told me that the other woman's son is correct in so it does not deal any longer with me , but I continue to endure .
Several months after my husband came back , and I very happy to tell all in return except my husband called his mother and told lies about me words .When he came back the room was very angry and insult me ​​insult of sorts, and he left without even the kuniaga .After that , the mother -in-law so he kicked me out at home , I left my two children while I cry considering both still young and need to be handled one had to nimbebe back with another front.
I had no place of refuge , he had the one I seek my husband's friend , who did not hesitate to come and help me but then I took him in to his house .
Akaniahidi kunilea and my children.After a few days he nitongoza and say she loved me so much and she is ready for anything for me , honestly I make the right decision considering my age as well as the torture I had just had to nimkubali how mean I was not expecting it because he is my moment.
After a month I got her pregnant , honestly I did not like this situation , but I did not know about contraception and ndiomana this happened to me.The man went on to minister unto me only , until I travail .Son opened up again , so I had three children but different fathers .One man became a husband now and minister unto me for everything , I along with those of my three children .
Three months have passed since this nijifungue child , there came a woman and two children , whom the man was the husband of one .The woman was very displeased to see me and start to gave me stories of all kinds, the man he defeated kuniamulia from his wife so he went and left me with the saga .The woman said to me to leave him at home to say that I have no right to be there , I left while I cried and I had to go.Along the way I met again with the man who I know has shanikimbia ready , and asked me for forgiveness because I did not have to do with those three children only had to forgive him .He carried me away and took me to his friends there in here telling me that live there for a while when she nitafutia nowhere else to live , and I agree .
From the day he yonikabidhi there for his friends was never seen again .Friendly man and he began to convince me that I can have relations with him , and then he began to refuse to terminate service to me and to my children until I decided to allow Him to minister unto me , then he started again as usual.
A few months later I became pregnant again and doing well those fail nurturing my three children so the brother he decided to kunikatia kunisafirisha tickets for me and my children so that I can return home.In fact I find it very hard on the car when I got to stand up and be received by the mother .My situation was not good because this pregnancy iliniendesha it beyond the basic information .Mother had taken care of me and minister unto me , reigns over the brother he was using me money that I use to birth .When I gave birth to a son, and so were four children.
Several months after the boy was suspended service to me , I did not know what the problem but was stopped sending me suddenly spending money just to make his life more speculative considering four children are waiting to be served to me.I was younger but my mind ilivurugika for sure .
When nahangaika to and fro in search of sustenance of children I met a young man to me Most Gracious , ikanilazimu all kilichonisibu and tell her what she showed too much concern .Flowed into the day , the young man began kunifatilia claiming that he loved me and tell me that he is different from other boys .At first, I rejected him but after very convince me , considering the trouble I have I accepted .Several months later I received her pregnancy , I was told quite inviting lights and break ties with me, in fact I was so hurt while I cried and the pregnancy . Have an interest even drink the poison just die mother said he advised me to make me shun evil thoughts .
While the pregnancy has eight months , came the man who lived with him at the beginning and tell the mother that she wanted reconciled to me and confessed his crimes on behalf of his mother , but he poniona and the pregnancy older shocked I told him not to shtuke , then I offered the children that I had , and ended up surprised as even his son did not recognize again that is whom , he asked that why I do that? Nilimjibu have a life together and he himself is vilivyonifanya , she just looked at me without saying anything and left.
Delivery time came, I gave birth to a baby girl .I did not want to be with a man again , I did not want to enter into sexual relations again , for sure life yamenifunza thing , will it yameniachia scar.I have 21 years and five children , I do not deserve to be like this but the ones I've already prepared.Nurturing is hard work but I only brought up , I do not want a husband , spouse , girlfriend or boyfriend .It's just me and my kids then .Bring Msinilaumu I only blame on my life and fraudulent men I know there will be too much blame for this.
Brought to you by Atuganile Mwakalile .The real history , but the subject is not me.Say nothing about this member 's sister who has five children now but different fathers

No comments:

Post a Comment