Friday 16 May 2014

DEVIL LIFE

After the wedding as usual aide saidwe go ashore in favor of photographypleasant and interesting, I remember thingskunitokea I ever terrified to gosignaling the beach but they strive to make nitokweand tears.But before we left , Joy sister fell and startedshudder at the bottom .Was shocked by the very conditions sister while I thinkthat perhaps juggling yamejirudia fromgo in to our house and we yohamafind it the money , fear and find very ikanijaayakinikauka tears and start to blame for whatthat I convinced Sam that we do.Movement carried wifi ilikumuwaisha hospitalwere made , I was just dumbfounded that I did not want anymorego to the courtyard but he blames Sam very"All this has been sought for himself Sabrina , you knowopen your sister is pregnant again quite large pregnantand persuaded to have your supervisor has seenCurrent profit of contention eeh ! So long as we shafunga marriage then it has problems , others just do "It is true I was forbidden by many about this but I had to do all this parody yanitokee because of contention , but the mother was advised that we should celebrate because sister fell due to fertility problems .I had no rest until we poletewa information to be safe although sister gave birth gave birth before she gave birth months but had retained hospitals safe so check the health of a child who required very careful attention , these children are often called lighters .
After several weeks he was allowed to return home, then me and we went to visit Sam . Wifi was very pleased with him his son had been active already , had a baby girl . Wifi and said," Since you Sabrina who have made this baby to be born before his time then namuita Sabrina "Very Nikacheka and relaxing get namesake , Sam said to her sister for calling" Your counsel , will be a disaster as another Sabrina "Wifi laughed or said much about Sam and say" Would say he be a disaster again mmh but not be like everybody Sabrina ""Yes it would be like to Sabrina but he must have been a disaster because his name has an extremely disasters "Penina sister came with her sister to see Joy and met with us and that our presentation we were marked and then answered"But the ones he loved to young children has let another meaning to the Marines and .... "Nikamkatisha and grinding" MMH sister ! "" What would say as a lie? Just give me a little Sabrina nimbebe mie "He took the child and kumpakata for fun and since then that he called Sabrina limited.
Life went on with the thought of the money in the cupboard yakinisumbua because I did not know if the money is real or is money illusion , I did not know if it's the genie has placed or how so I found myself with ideas all the time and while I was interested to know why we find it on the day we 're moving .Have an interest to take a look at very well, I organized a trip in silence for fear that Sam should know.
So I prepared a day without obtaining permission from Sam to leave until we were living in the past.Along the way I met a sister Venus where he was glad to see me and ask me" Sabrina Where are you going ? "" I get to our house once"" You are going to do? "I thought in his heart that if I told him about the money then he must want us to go all to divide , I had to tell other objects to kumgelesha only . Then he asked me ," Do you think it is safe you go yourself? ""Yes sister, no problem "" Sabrina would say No, but if you need help do not hesitate to contact me call and inform me , right? ""Well sister , but there is a problem because ? "" I do not know , but I would like to advise you to go on your own "" Do not worry sister , I will be safe "" Remember worship Sabrina "Then he left , and I feel like he wants kuniharibia day and my plans just so I appreciate his departure then I proceeded on my way with my heart you told me that I have been disappointed, and really have been disappointed because all of this is because of greed iliyonizunguka and ndiomana najikuta I did what I did , imperfect human amakweli each with its flaws just say we zidiana .
I am the nearest of our gate to open , and six hand but I rationalize them and open the door then I restored him to go inside where I found just as we found when I came to Sam .One by one , I want to save the mother 's room ikasita soul , I see the table and see what kilichoyavuta my eyes .Nikasogea and seeing , it was the same ring ring ie I yoveshwa engagement with the genie .Nikashtuka much, I took a good look at it and it was likewise , clear , clear as it was at the beginning .Nikaichukua and held hands and I went to the room with the mother in the cupboard directly and provide the drawer I find it the money being as such, I smile because I know that is mine and making niwaze various items on the head that although I have suffered lo and benefits available . Take the money and fill my purse then I said to myself that,"This is my profit , this money is mine and this ring will sell so I could make more money "My eyes yakavutika that I see the other side of the room , I saw as my shoes and wonder that I fear now and shivering as well as shoes that records the last time I was fishing where and how was it I did it , but now is stand in front of me, what have happened to? Who kavileta ? For the time Carlos was defamed do all that behold it is the genie who was passing by Carlos , my question is does the genie still nifatilia ? And if he nifatilia is basically what ?Sounds ikanijia ," Sell and thus increase the number of your money "Very Nikaogopa and determined to rise to get out out what I know is only my room to room with disasters whereas the mother .
I got up sebleni but there I surprised too , because I found that my wedding dress and the genie being placed on the seat.In fact the dress was very beautiful , but due to what appeared unto the dress was wrong in my eyes as well as the wonderful shoes that are comfortable shoes navichukia although much longer and cost.Nikaliangalia the two double dress as I feared They moved , the cell rings I felt like inatingishika so I decided to bring it back when I poichukua table where I was free to leave .I found the message table," They were married and the genie out of nowhere , but now prepare to marry again and genie in anticipation of its material means you still intend it to you you know it, you are married and expecting a genie for now "I trembled so much and I know clearly ambitious for himself these things and now I have nowhere to flee , for a nishaolewa although I am myself and someone else already.I said to myself myself, but I shaolewa ready !Voice answered ,"In the beginning was shaolewa ready but you did the trick and now married to another until it does, you nikataaje me when my items are still likes it ? "And it cast down the bag with money and feel like I knew kuwehuka well.I saw again the table, I noticed that my phone shocks here when I realized that actually nafatiliwa again and the genie , I began to blame the desire of my heart and began to speak" God help me! "While I thought since I could not move forward or go back, I stood there like a mast , while I see the bewilderment of my sight .
While I was wondering what things I felt filled with one shoulder . Then the feet was kept from power and find I fell down and lost consciousness.Came the father of wanting to help me and tell me" Why allow greedy ikutawale ? Why are you to want to destroy your life with little things ? Are you a husband , you have to work too , it gives you money, content with what you have . Conduct work hard to increase their income , these access routes zitakuangamiza Sabrina . Zitakuponza , commit an offense is not an offense but repeat offense, the shayapitia all this so do not make your desires getting you back again to kopita . all befell thee beginning did not imagine , but what lingekupata today would ritarajia because you ambitious for himself. Ease daughter to fix your life , this is going now yatakuponza . grateful to the person who saw you go himself at the mouth of the crocodile "Nikashtuka with likinitoka sweat a lot, my peripheral I saw Sam and sister Venus at bay and another elder who did not know at that time where they helped to make the stay comfortable while I watched them , they gave me all yaliyonitokea pole .
Nikawasimulia everything that I chokikuta in our house , sister Venus said to me"I knew unclear whether the house is still not ijatengemaa ndiomana I forbid Sabrina , I know the character of the Marines are fashion kumtamanisha person to enter into temptation ndiomana I ask well you 're going to do , but you did not want to tell me the truth. Ile your house you shamkaribisha genie inside , for a that he shaitawala , you have to do is say things all his house to be burned hot and be free "Nikakodoa just as greedy eyes are imeniponza , nimuulize Sam that he had to know if I am there." Nilipokukosa I went to you kukuulizia but you were not there , I experienced the fear that you are going there to house ndiomana you farewell as you know obviously I walk , when I come , I met a sister here where he told me it really has come to the streets of this so that we accompanied come kukufata . Yani we entered only and you fall down , you are indeed Sabrina stuff and even pity them . Yes, we loaded up with Sheikh here is the reading until you wake up and be in normal circumstances "Actually I have but these shocks were now truly voluntary .Sister Venus she advised me different things there , and returned him to the mother which gave advice to do with our house too .
After several weeks, we burned all the money vilivyotupa suspense until then we break down the house and sell what compound, then buy another compound as reference compound we chokiuza .
I got pregnant and delivered a baby girl , and called Venus as a reminder of this sister in my life .My sister also got married Penina and married then became pregnant and delivered a baby girl who was called Salome .We did this because of what these people have done for us even though we speak evil and see evil people , but they are still loved and continue to teach us the things of God .My sister Joy eventually gave birth to other children who were twins , both boys and call one last Deo and Sam , so he and four children , James , Sabrina , Sabrina Deo and Sam with her ​​being the only female child .My husband Sam and he advised me to write what I have written.
~ ~ ~ ~ END ~ ~ ~ ~There is another story going by the name of THIS DOES IS SEX ! Sabrina Itamuhusu limited.Say nothing about this story of I got married and Urban out of nowhere

No comments:

Post a Comment