Saturday 24 May 2014

SKIP TO MY HEART

Before telling me anything, Michael was silent . She has made watching eyes behind my back and I turned . Time keeper soldiers stood my corner .Akazungumza"You murderers are very stubborn . I have given time to the nyungeza but I see you want kuniharibia work . Now I ask you to stop "He told me , I stood up " quite foolish "Kunisonya Akanitusi after he cobbled braid into custody .While in custody , I tried to reflect all going on I feel azide confused. I did not understand anything going on on this case inayonikabili . Suffered much .Morning we were awakened and uploaded to karandinga lkakutupekeka court. In my heart and ran a lot. I was afraid to be a case of murder was very heavy for me . When I walked in the court , I see many people have flocked . I waited for my colleagues were posomewa prosecute them then and I But when my turn to climb the dock .Kilitisha court cage .I could see the mother , father and Michael having to hear my case . Sikuruhusiwa answer any period nasomewa charges . The court was not permitted to hear any defense . Pokwishwa time , we promoted karandinga and returned custody.
The next day was a day to come visit. This day I was happy to be a father who had come to visit . After greeting him , I asked him why not come see me always,he answered" I 'd niongozane and your mother come to you " I was surprised by this .
He knew that's what he told me "there is nothing that your mother shakuambia this case you are faced with ? " father went on more kunichanganya I did not understand what is going on. Aliponiona am quietly said to me " if he did not tell you anything please do not believe anything will tell you " I stared I know what to answer if the mother has told me that she knew the killer of Beatrice.
My father left and kuniahidi that his lawyer tomorrow will come talk to me so he could kunitetea court. Nilimuaga father of the weakness of the mind and heart ojikunja .The first is because I did not get a chance to bury my boyfriend . Second would have been convicted and found guilty.
I returned to custody , contemplating all the events that happened to me to see a short period as a year. I have many friends in the custody of Segerea . With various tragic case . There are people who kill the one who stole the money was in the bank to the person who tried to kill the president during his campaign he was here for six years now to complete the case iliyokosa evidence .
But I seemed too cruel to kill a gentle giant of the UN child while I continue to refuse to deal with murder. Today my head was not right to talk anything and my friends. I thought there was a relationship between the murderers and my family ? My friend Michael is muhisi Who ? Patience continued to eat my shahuku without a correct answer.Sleep and review .
lawyer was a girl . He was not aged, is the daughter who attracts every virile man . We stayed in a room separate from that of the first , being guarded by four soldiers . I was bound hand chain connected to my feet .He told me"Do not be afraid , do not have any side effects " I said, I kept looking soldiers .
" Ramon ..." told me " you have a beautiful name " I smile before I told him " thank you " gave something like a pen and he told me "this is radio kukurekodi I forget anything you kachoniambia " I was pleased to shake head . He continued " I am helpful to you . So tell me the truth that understands how I freed themselves noose around your neck . Whether you killed really tell me, have not killed plead on behalf understands why they slander you kill your girlfriend " I feel free to say everything I remember before the lawyer he who introduced himself as Vannesa .
I started from the first day I yomfahamu Beatrice. I met Beatrice for the first time at college . I am a faculty of business, he was studying law. Michael was the one who received me in the room I was given college. I met Michael and his two other friends , so the room we had four. Night drew tales spoke of Michael and his colleagues over girls. So for the first time I knew Beatrice through these stories . It's Michael for the first time referred to Beatrice for praise that he had no differences with the angels; All contestants excelled college .
I wanted to see him that combines the intelligence of Michael. From time to time Michael went on to mention the obvious show her feelings. One night as we ate , I mchombeza Michael." partner 'm madly eager to see the girlfriend . " Michael laughed, until food kilimpalia . He asked" Ramon why you want to see ? "I answered" dah family because there is a problem I know him ? "did not tell me anything.A few minutes passed, and broke down the silence" you will see shortly"He nijiu as she put a spoonful of rice mouth , while he chews he niamia " his friend they went " as he spoke his face prompted me carnteen gate . They are especially pretty girls . As I turned looking at , Michael said nishitua to shahuku having held my hand " that when he entered , he was dressed skirt jeanz " I saw Beatrice for the first time .My heart was admitted Michael had a right to be confused . Nilimtazama Beatrice as I noticed something strange . Indeed , I stared . Even Michael had poniita I heard . Beatrice and he saw me . Nilimgeukia Michael kuzuga let me see if I have will look .I met Michael kakunja frame being hated ." Brother , how ? " I asked in surprise. Hakunijibu thing he left when he left the food ; I realized she is angry . Nilimuacha , I left I ended food . A few minutes later I was eating slowly to not waste me time, I saw Beatrice when she arose . Alinifuata until I sat referring to his plate of food . He would eat rice and fish as Michael. Alinisalimia smiling after inviting . I turned around and there without confidence.Nikagundua I muhofia Michael.Nilihofu happens Michael if he found I talk to Beatrice. I saw his friends were laughing , while watching . Nilimgeukia Beatrice and ask " how can I help you?" She smiled for the question I lomuuliza , asked me "because familiarity is wrong ? " Sikumjibu immediately. Sooner or later I was spewing " My name is Ramon " I said to cut. Reality is not that I hate her presence , I wished to stay more .Lililonikabili problem is kumuhofu Michael.Michael I began to see as my closest friend . He was not guilty of wounding one bit. Feeling that began to sprout in Beatrice , I need to destroy my friendship with Michael. Beatrice smiled, " My name is Beatrice Valerian " . He gave me support and kunitingisha for fun . " I am glad to know you , I hope we will be friends" and I gave a soft smile , I said "sure, no problem " conversation was brief .Hakukimaliza his food like they do in girls . He finished his drink juice he had procedures in effect. I returned to the room I 'm happy to speak for the first time and Beatrice. but the condition of the room was not good as I hoped. Fredy and Bosco had Shalala , but Michael , I found watching a movie on the laptop. I was greeted by kumchangamkia , but did not answer . I tried to call while I cheered him again and he nibwatukia " how family because you must " I became very sad as he answered me . now he turned to me and told me "Listen Ramon " I sat next to him and listening to " you're not you really slick ? " as he expected I should answer him , he eats the Muya , but all eyes were his . He continued " when I have the girlfriend I shakueleza I want the ? 'll see you Fala "Ailment was an emotional time my friend . But I did not see because of grief , because I molest someone from his own feelings . Nikayapuuza he yoyaropoka as I heard , and my sleep . I lay me aware , hate zilizoanzia on affection . Michael began kumtafuna procedures .Nikapitiwa and sleep while I smile . Breakfast I used so that I can ever first-class period having been filled, morning morning in . Because I was in a hurry , quickly ikanifanya have found before . " My God "I conflicts face to face with Beatrice.Alisonya before he looked at me . But I also did not know he turned suddenly began kunienda heartbeats race. I did not know why the heart rate changed , but when I saw her smile ; I know why my pulse went faster heart .Alinisalimia to delight even ikanishangaza ." Ramon is so attractive you very much, is attractive " I laughed with embarrassment , I did not know how I should answer him . He asked : "Why are you laughing " I looked down, I got up from watching ; I answered him in shame " no " in a soft voice asked me again " now you are taught to say thank you " I watched the " oh ! " I defended " I was on the way to answer thank you , thank Treace until you are beautiful " she laughed as she held my hand when we go along the lines of ordering tea .We drank two ... we just became good tea for me . Conversations here and there , yakanifanya understands Beatrice arrived , he had no one . I entered the class I and dream maybe one day I'll be with Beatrice . If I felt a foul , so now I confess I am his msukule . I loved Beatrice from the heart.Sikujali nothing would happen between me and Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment