Thursday 8 May 2014

ITS A SAD STORY FROM A GIRL

in my life romantic I shwahi out and have sex with four men and I lied , and I hurt and discomfort , I was going about it as a tool comfortable without knowing one myself but one man only who was nionjesha sweetness of love and love me , cared about me in his arms I felt like is a special woman than others ..... It's because of what I had sex with four men and a man what she gave me and kunionjesha sweetness of love ? ? ? Listen carefully nikuelezee yalionitokea to do so.
SECTION 1.
My name is sarah james , I am the second child in a family of daughters from master James who is my father's parents and my mother Anna who is a parent, In our family we are four ; I ; my father ; My mother and my sister named Suzy . I along with my family we live Kinondoni , morocco and our family is middle class because it is not very poor nor very rich . My life yalilemea much in love and through there I saw a lot and learned much and also in my life romantic I shwahi out and have sex with four men and I lied , and I hurt and discomfort , I was going about it as a tool comfortable without knowing one myself but a man one just who was nionjesha sweetness of love and love me , cared about me in his arms and I felt like a woman being alone than others . I know many people you can say that all these ambitious for myself or do I intentionally but it is not as you think you are. It's because of what I had sex with four men and a man what she gave me and kunionjesha sweetness of love ? ? ? Listen carefully nikuelezee yalionitokea to do so.
I finished primary school in 1993 and in 1994 I started secondary school , I went to school Mzizima Secondary School in Tanzania , I began my studies in school I have no one I know do not know and also the beginning of my studies I was still their friend I used to. Passed as a week or so and I remember that day was Saturday week and also was not a good day for me especially time that evening when I arrive too late at the scene we that we be given food so I arrived in the area , I found finished giving food and I did not find even one tablespoon of diet. So I walked into that place and go out a little while I think I can eat what that night soon went out one girl who read him in the same class and was known by the name of Rachel .
Rachel was poniona in dibwi of thought called me "Sarah How , Kunatatizo what ? " Name did six saying and I described my problem that I missed the food then Rachel said to me " do not worry we go tukale all so lest you go to bed hungry ", so I very grateful and since that day I have Rachel had been very close friends were . Zikapita day and we also we continue with our study of the first forms as we become accustomed our school Mzizima Secondary School and also the relationship between teachers and students was good .One day me and Rachel , we decided to visit the classroom once our neighbor amabalo is ' first rung b ' and our goal of going to the class was to greet our friends the other , then we entered only in the classroom my eyes smote one against another and the eyes of one boy who was he sat at the end of class, we were each other for like ten seconds until Rachel said nishitua nakuniita "Sarah ! Sarah ! Sarah ! How why is frozen because you saw them? " Name I hid I unto him " no , only then . " Then we went to sit in front of the class sat our friends who are ' Leila ' and ' Sharifa ' . If we talk to them then the boy came from where he was sitting I come to where we sat we been said among us "things your sisters " and we answered and said " cool only ", he continued to speak and Sharifa telling him "these visitors today has brought where" Sharifa did not hesitate to tell him and say "these are friends our standard form one A, this right to me is called Sarah and this in front of me is called Rachel " and she replied " thanks recognize them and I am Eric " , while ninyooshea hand and I received and we tizamana when all we give a nice smile then my friends Rachel , Leila and Sharifa they complain and say " mmh our paragraph eyes and ears. " After a while we went into the classroom and back into the room for us to finish our afternoon sessions .
Sharifa and Eric were marifki very good and they speak very well, so Eric was trying to find out more about me and did not hesitate to tell Sharifa because it is his friend who believe in everything also Sharifa him he implies Eric some things about me as my character and how I am General and Eric had been glad to hear much good about me then Sharifa asked a very difficult question Eric saying, " Eric , kunakitu you hide from me and still you do not want me and I do not know why ? " Eric said, " Sharifa embu to open up what you want to know from me ? " Sharifa went on to speak " is about Sarah , do you love or ...? " Eric and bowed head down and keep quiet devastation fifteen seconds and then watched Sharifa and say" first day to see Sarah I touched the heart and also aWEA say I am as I onjeshwa sugar and sugar finding that sweet and dragged me back . Sharifa I believe I love Sarah from my heart. " And Sarah was happy to hear it because not jealous said to Eric " congratulations your teen has seen hedge your beautiful likichanua in the garden now remains Eye kulichuma "Eric laughed , saying," Sharifa you crazy eye "

No comments:

Post a Comment