Friday 16 May 2014

APPROPIATE TIME TOLK TO THEM

Fausta was vyofika out was very shocked to see mgongaji , he found himself saying with surprises ," Maiko ! "Maiko stare because she did not think she met and Fausta there, and did not know who wanted to Stumble Fausta same ones who knew him .Fausta : View the vyokodoa eyes as a technician at , in men having hate in this world you led Maiko .MAIKO : It is your right to say all these things they say , I know you vyoumia Fausta .Fausta : You know you Maiko child's pain ? Do you know a child is painful during pregnancy? I thought if you are a terrorist and did not think much what you would have done inhuman as the Maiko .MAIKO : All agree Fausta , but this is not an appropriate time to talk to them , let me save you now .Fausta : Your go there , I want to see you, I feel nausea . And if you plan to kill me , just finish what I fear not .Maiko and began to leave when he is very recoil . Fausta went on babbling words as if he had a table region , spoke without swallowing saliva again he spoke with emotion and anger.Fausta : you is not human at all , you are the devil of devils animal again , I repeat again I fear you would only come kunimaliza unimalize , you're not a terrorist Bhana , come unimalize . I can not forget the stupidity you made for my son, I will not forget nor forgive Maiko used to move from the grave to know is God alone who is to atone for all the evil you have done to me are never forgotten never . Great Satan you , but I do not know where you are from today .Although Maiko had gone, Fausta not stopped talking , talked a lot and at the end of the day he found himself sitting on the ground and started crying, he was crying and wailing .
Maiko left and Judah , yet with so many ideas .JUDAH : Boss , I do not understand why everybody ? When I came to Stumble so he met a man who mfahau , today again and you , again , for how can one who is yours?MAIKO : Actually I was very devil not lie or a joke , but I very yameniingia words . Doubts now the evil of that in me , I persecuted many people , very nimeua , until now I do not have a child at all . Fausta has ever been my lady , but I was very wrong doer I do not think he deserves the punishment of Doubt .JUDAH : Doubts which means when he tells you that he wants to kill Fausta , you did not know it was Fausta who ?MAIKO : Actually I did not know , and I did not know if today I met with the woman . Judah , you are a guest in this work , we return to Arusha will send in my room and one special , then you will understand why she was saying that.JUDAS : Well, and what do you say, ' Doubts ?MAIKO : About Doubts do Jari , I know how to do something does not bothers me . But now dah , I mistake to say in front of Fausta , I lined up to meet him , I planned to see dah ! Caught the spirit very ikiniuma today I do not know why everyone! ! All day I do not feel guilty, but today mmh !Maiko seemed very touched by the words he yoongea Fausta .
Pamela and she pondered deeply the things he did for the other, he felt a very big mistake .PAMELA : Debo , I agree , but I beg unieleweshe wrong one.DEBORAH : What ?PAMELA : Patrick is bear by whom?DEBORAH : Hayakuhusu .PAMELA : I am asking I mean Debo , as Patrick is born on Tuesday it would be her sister Tusa .DEBORAH Tuesday I bore him one child , who is one of my Jasmine who like everything and Tusa , ( slightly bowed delete tear ), this is not that to Patrick , I surrender myself and my heart .PAMELA : would say ! Have you been raped ?DEBORAH : Pamela please do not take persecute Me , nishakwambia not what the provocation is that now ?PAMELA : Forgive me please , I will not repeat it.DEBORAH : I have no reason to kutokukusamehe someone like you who understand, but remember that whatever you do for another , you returned to us in different ways. Some say , what goes around comes around. What do I condemn you , but I spoke with anger when you consider the path I've been through a lot. I am not wrong and you and I have no great reason to hate you.PAMELA : Debo Thank you for your forgiveness .DEBORAH : Save huge , like Tuesday will come on its own feet while Mwanza kukufata .PAMELA : That's no problem Debo , the important thing is to live in peace.Although Deborah talked a lot , but his sore heart still very kilimuuma .Pamela him was not very surprised to Deborah about Patrick as his sister Fausta did not know the person who bore him his son Tina .
Tina , who had come there, he returned there for Adam , he surprised his mother , who was crying very low , he approached Tina and call him " mom"Fausta he lifted up his eyes and looked at Tina , and embraced him loudly and continue kububujikwa and tears.TINA : You have what my mother ?Fausta : Tina , my son , the world is round and it meets all humanity . Today I visited with the devil .TINA : ( asked in surprise ), Satan !Fausta : Yes, the devil came today .Tina felt her mother had started to panic because she did not think as one can see the devil in the eyes of the ordinary.TINA : Mom , why do I know ?Fausta : Tina visited by your father , your twin was killed in front of my eyes . You know what did he do ?TINA : would say ! Alimfanyaje mother ?Fausta : slew , he took akam ....Aliangusha huge outcry before ending his statement , he cried, " My son, my son everybody "Tina found herself crying and his mother was too hard on him much sympathy .
Tusa was not yet properly understand the relationship of his mother and Deborah , he was pondering the fatwa and Sele .Sele : Tusa , here is just one issue .Tusa : What issue ?Sele : Should tutoroke here , I do not think this is the right place to live.Tusa : And my mother do ?Sele : Your mother is no problem Tusa , he is safe and mamdogo but you 're not safe Tusa , I do not think Patrick is the right person for you .Tusa : First delete the statement that Patrick is a man, Patrick is not a man at all , Patrick nimfananishe and do not even know what earthly bug . Amenifanyia very bad things I never thought I'd done as well.Tusa bowed and started to cry , Sele he approached closer and pleaded with him.Patrick came back and found Sele she cradles Tusa , Patrick he suffered incredible anger .So he went in without kuwasemesha , both did not know what kingewapata Patrick when he comes out, they do it Sele leave and Tusa to Deborah because he is the only person who listened and Patrick.
Upon arriving in Arusha , Maiko as he vyomuahidi Judah, he gave his keys to the secret room to go and see.He went to talk to Doubt to be able to put things right before he decided to hurt Fausta Doubt .While in conversation Maiko time he saw Judas coming and wrathful face.Direct Judas went kumkaba Maiko yet with outrage.
Once he strikingly eyes and Pamela , Deborah found herself saying with surprise ," Pamela ! "Pamela Deborah must have had to look at seriously and say " Deborah "Deborah He approached Pamela and hug .DEBORAH : Very close to my house Pamela .PAMELA : Thank you , behold, here are you?Patrick and peripheral Tusa were wondering , Patrick had to intervene ,PATRICK : Did you guys know each other ?DEBORAH : Yes, my son, Pamela is my best friend I do not have him where?PATRICK : Well mother , the mother of Tusa .DEBORAH : His mother Tusa ? ( Pamela turned and asked ) , wherein Tusa is your son ?PAMELA : Yes Tusa is my son.Deborah felt suddenly as withdrawal, there are things to pass on his mind.
Maiko and Kitulo as they continue to provide services Rashidi he would wake .Alipopumzika little began to pose questions kumuhoji .MAIKO : For how does altimeter ?Altimeter : Even with mi everybody 's wondering , I sends the ladies toilet I sit out if I kept out of time someone has come up behind me and beat me up crown of the head , I do not know but I feel continuing is just Patrick .MAIKO : That would be Patrick only . Patrick is playing with fire , let us return again with Turning Arusha will know why people fear me very madness that Patrick.Kitulo : I think his intention was to abducting mother Tusa .MAIKO : Atanitambua tell you , they know what I desire for his mother and Tusa , I found Patrick will teach decency and must I may gain only .Maiko was very angry about Patrick.
Doubts as to his son named Judah , who went with him there for Pamela .Judas was very surprised Doubts folded and woman when he knows clearly Doubt is the cruel and powerful.JUDAH : Boss , what the woman had to overcome to be left akukunje well?TROUBLE: My Sister the Bhana , I could not touch him.JUDAH : Ah, there you compassion on thy brother ?TROUBLE: Dah ! Yani has remained in our family alone , there is very angry with me that he reproached me for the deaths of our brothers . But I can not make anything as still is my sister .JUDAS : And that we yemfata there and not your brother ?TROUBLE: Called Fausta , I want nimmalize completely , did me wrong. But I sent to deal with the Maiko gave my sister and I'll come back to deal with Fausta .JUDAH : Maiko will saidiaje now ?TROUBLE: We relaxed, you will see it will be .Jude did not understand Doubts programs , always his plan becomes a risk .
Fausta had come in for very suddenly unexpectedly .Went straight home to Adam.Gracious : Kheee Fausta , without notice ?Fausta : Mom, I have something important lililonirudisha here .Gracious : What next?Fausta : There happened there ie work pays very well , but there's something just a little bit kilichonirejesha here.Gracious : What is it?Fausta : Pamela mother , but I will stay here for two days waiting for .MERCY : And if he does come back ?Fausta : How do I know what to do, but first namngoja . Namuhitaji very moment.MERCY : Well then and mi will travel a bit, I went to visit the tomb of Job Morogoro .Fausta : Okay mom , so mi will come before departure.Gracious : Come, come, we are all back then . I do not know here it was Adam who will remain they went to Bagamoyo.Fausta : No distressed mother , Tina is .Fausta was found to have many ideas that Mercy did not quite understand .
Deborah was still unimpressed by the fact that Tusa is the son of Pamela .DEBORAH : Tell me the truth Pamela , who have borne a child ?PAMELA : Forgive me, my friend Deborah .DEBORAH : Umezaa on Tuesday, is not it?PAMELA : Yes, I bear him.DEBORAH : Are you one among the people who were praying for me to leave by Tuesday ? Pamela is a friend of mine , whom you betrayed me! Behold, my thief is you yourself who I was nakulalamikia could sense naibiwa ? Pamela , this is our friendship ?PAMELA : Debo Please , I beg pardon .DEBORAH : Let first convey my concerns , not you who told me that men can not be trusted , they do not mean? Not you Pamela ? Behold, you will change the world for Tuesday membrane source? How are you living with him now ?PAMELA : Deborah , the past is not Dwele tugange come. I admit it I betrayed but it was not my intention , I ask you to forgive me .DEBORAH : You know, I have gone through many post- eviction and Tuesday ? I knew it machangudoa to him by the city , behold, you are my best friend ? I can not believe .Pamela found herself weeping and regret the action he did to betray the other and refer to her husband. He did not know if she would meet him again , he forgot that the mountains are not human ikutani but meets.
Maiko is in Arusha , was sent again and Uncertainties in favor of the work he yoiachia leftovers .So Maiko did not stop , he traveled to Juda to Dar es Salaam , this trip was to capture bi.Rehema to Doubtful he do his job more easily.Maiko he went to the home of Pamela referring to Judas , completely Maiko known is a brave man and has the ability to talk to someone to capture , and went to him knocking on the door of Pamela , for their aspirations will come from the mother of the young who are Mercy , but this time from Fausta , the same who wanted to Doubt .Fausta was vyofika out was very shocked to see mgongaji , he found himself saying with surprises ," Maiko ! "

No comments:

Post a Comment