Friday 16 May 2014

SUZAN AFER HIV TEST

Suzan sat down both legs iliishiwa absolute power because he did not know anything at that time. It was the only love he who strikes .Suzan wondered very much , and remember that the statements of Modesta Ark. guard .Frank said to Moses awapeleke in hospital , so they got into his car to the hospital where he was lying Safina .When they got there they inquired with the doctor so that they can see .DOCTOR : I can not allow them and see for now, because his condition is serious and yet we take care of .Suzan : Doctor , will recover true?DOCTOR : All Msijari is the will of God .The doctor said it was found tears welling Suzan , Love went on lamented in front only .Frank began kumuhoji Moses questions.FRANK : Moses , for how was it ?MOSES : We were crossing the road , mi I was back in front of the Ark and suddenly I heard he has been hit . But the driver went down the ParanĂ¡ and we assisted kumpakiza in the car and brought here to the hospital .FRANK : That was where is the driver ?MOSES : I do not know maybe ask doctors.Frank went to ask the doctors and they revealed he sat driver.FRANK : Right , why you not focused on the road until you cause an accident?DRIVER : It was not my intention to mi own brother I am wondering shagonga .FRANK : Now I tell you, when God asked the patient does not recover as recover a ozea Segerea .DRIVER : I did not really brothers determined.Once Frank said call the police to come and arrest the driver, and when they arrived they did not want a lot more details of the arrest only .State of the Ark iliwakosesha pleasure for sure and wondered why so many questions have to be as it was.They all pray to be able to recover the Ark with him alongside.Suzan found himself a trip to the hospital to see Safina raging that he cause to remain only modestly dismissed, Ark. ahamishiwe wished to work in a hospital so that he sees regularly.Safina spent two months in the hospital room only with great care .Modesta Suzan went to for advice , but he found Modesta gets sick sick.Suzan : Mode, the Ark has been found , but has had a very bad accident and this is the second month now in hospital .MODESTA : Suzy only important thing is to pray to recover , Ark. A belief God will help him .Suzan : And you what your status is not known why ?MODESTA : Naumwa Suzy since that time the poniacha .Once Aisha sister Modesta came there . Very Akashangaa find Suzy at that.Aisha : Kheee as nepotism still exist between you?MODESTA : Why do not you stop ?Aisha : Save you favorite Suzy flattering.Suzan : Sijipendekezi but even I naijali Modesta health .Aisha : Hahaha , your partner has HIV Mode here kanyorodoka membrane mana but these things so you Suzy family does that to .Since there had already been lililompeleka Aage and Suzy had to leave.Akabakia Modesta and Aisha place.Aisha : Listen mode, there is one house of the late Sam completely failed to sell , now brother and said it will cause your mouth , let's throw a blessing and colleagues to you tidy your life .MODESTA Sister I shakwambia , and again I tell you I do not want to struggle for his property , you guys just continue .Aisha : Yani malady that my little stressful still want to help ?MODESTA : If it helped nisaidiwe kudhurumu otherwise and not to the assets of the deceased is only itawarudi day .Aisha : Actually my youngest has disrupted my, very sorry .The issue stalled the sale for the house gave them very doubtful ndiomana they put their tenants as they find ways to offload the property.Safina started changing conditions until he was in good condition and could be allowed to return home.Then with the driver who was held in custody and Frank he was allowed to leave.Very Walimshangaa al was lean , and he said," and I want to work driving again because I have spent in custody would not even read the charges. "FRIEND : They are gaunt very John .JOHN : Jail is not a game and considering I have not used it.FRIEND : Sorry these are the elements of the accident .JOHN : Yeah mine accident happens always the driver is found guilty ones dah ! Even if the source is the person who hit .FRIEND : Well this life .JOHN : Thank God he was healed and I can be free .in fact, the driver always wondered the origin of the accident because he did not understand what it is greater than kashaponga find ready .Safina at home when he returned to Frank, Suzan and he went every day looking at them Safina .Suzan : How are you doing mom ?SAFINA : Well kept mamdogo saivi have escaped not you see I've started to walk !Suzan : Actually , you are well my son.SAFINA : This mamdogo lest live here and why bamdogo ?Suzan : you 'd come to live here ?FRANK : ( Akadakia ) , that is, I would live with Suzy , Safina continued to persuade your mother assumes limited and we rejoice .Suzy said to reflect and see only the best make the decision to live there.So Suzy week after he moved there, as he continued to give Safina practice here and there until there to stabilize .It took time to return to normal, but God helped him find the Ark and has fully recovered .Frank 's heart continued to harass about Moses , he got Called Suzan and tell everything about Moses.Suzan : You mean it is your child ?FRANK : That is my son.Suzan : Could you tell me the main reason you reject pregnant !FRANK : I still read Sada 's Suzy and he was a student, I agree I shut Suzy . I was scared of it.Suzan : But is it quite fair to make you like the daughter of Israel means he will be dead in favor of stress on you .FRANK : What Suzy !Suzan : None of the guys now , the foundation is Moses will know the truth and would know his father .FRANK : I do not know where I commenced kumwelewesha .Suzan : Moses is a son , it would be easy for another man following you , especially you Israel , hahaha .FRANK : Suzy left masikhara Bhana , a colleague I am serious .Suzan : And let us consider how to tell him.FRANK : In the same.Actually this issue very lilimuumiza Frank head as she thought about many things and so many things .That day he decided to ask Moses Suzan kiutaniutani if she knew her father would do. He met a wonderful full answers to the head of Moses.Safina act that sparked the commander to see the new image , as Safina was very surprised to see the man who could not wait for him at all .Safina he called the commander , act kilichowashangaza Safina knows all be the commander .SAFINA : Bamdogo Frank ! !The commander said amazed because he did not expect as he became acquainted with the girl .It was hard to recognize Safina Frank as he left very early age and now has grown but is very decaying .FRANK : Umenijuaje ?SAFINA : I know you are not the spouse mamdogo Suzy ?FRANK : Because you are?SAFINA : I'm Noah , son of Sam and Latifa.FRANK : Oh! ! My God, ie you is that you have one child you imbaimba well ! Dah , what kimekupata Ark ?SAFINA : It's a long history .FRANK : Ok , let's go and drive around niwapeleke me.They all go on Frank 's car and went to her house .When they came home with Frank commander , the commander had to ask her well as conditions Safina Safina very ilimshangaza .FRANK : Safina let me explain kilichokupata .SAFINA : Father and mother were dead ( crying ) .FRANK : Dah ! ! Sorry Safina, Sam and Latifa means they die ? ? Safina would say well let me explain .Safina said to tell everything what happened to be a life he had now , life on the streets . All these Alimueleza yakimbubujika with many tears .FRANK : silent Safina , this is the state of the world but one day will end .SAFINA : I do not know that one day it will be when? It comes with the passing years I natangatanga street. Safina Safina me today not one who can be seen European countries showing his talents , Safina now has the gift of beggars and eat majalalani .FRANK : Safina do Jari , provided I am not majalalani You will eat again . The same mother !SAFINA : I am very grateful bamdogo , as mamdogo Where is Suzy ?FRANK : Sijaonana him for very long periods and do not even know where he lives ?SAFINA : Have you abandoned mamdogo ?FRANK : No, I left him , it's only life yakanitenga him.SAFINA : Now why do not know where she is ?FRANK : I traveled , I went to India academically . Since communication and Suzy yakakatika reigns and when I came back I did not know where Suzy lives to this day I do not know .SAFINA : Did you try to find him?FRANK : Yes, I searched , I mean I got to think maybe you 'll find Sam nimuulize but I found a strange shape and they told me that Sam does not live there .SAFINA : aunt kauza means to our house ?FRANK : Usijari Safina, take heart will win.Safina spoke many things and commander Frank , and Frank said unto Noah , Moses and had offered to raise problems so they will live there with his home and his heart being about Moses.FRANK : I would like all mniite father , right eeh !ALL : Well, we understand.So Frank to live with that as his children .Sikumoja Modesta if he passed his passing he met Suzan , and decided to call .MODESTA : Suzy guys in years? ?Suzan : Even if I asked you to help you do?MODESTA : We are brothers Suzy .Suzan : Brotherhood of me and you guys were dead when my sister entered the tomb .MODESTA : I know you are angry Suzy , but try to understand me . My intention is kukuongelesha Safina.Suzan : ( Hear the story of Noah , he had to be gentle ), eeh Safina kafanyaje again ?MODESTA : There are days I saw Safina in , so it means the Ark exists. It's the best we seek to help each other not tangetange child .Suzan : You spoke of the sense now , huh tufanyaje you think ?MODESTA : Suzan no way more than just looking . If we had money we would probably pronounce . So give me your phone number to communicate .Suzan : eeeh ! But I have let the phone ! I saw the cost of the voucher inanitia only without any importance so I sold. Maybe you give me yours.MODESTA : I think here we have met disaster because even I do not have empty phone.Suzan had to amuelekeze Modesta place of work in order if he got any information reaches him.As usual Modesta went back to his older brother complained .MODESTA : Most of your soul brother ikuumi entirely on the Ark ? ?Regret : But you do not know your mind Mode ok? Want to revive the past and as there were quite forgotten .MODESTA : Even as mud long been lost brother , while still lacking. Safina will be hunted down and confess .Regret : Actually you were wrong birthday folks , why your mind does not mind Mode , ie me and my sense of sound I start looking for the Ark ? ? Let kafie presence in you and that your Safina .MODESTA : I know you see me now , but I like cheese is when you remember my words . If you die I will die alone, many have died, not to mention me !Regret : my little problem you do not understand you .MODESTA : Kaka clearly you know your wife has bad spirits , he chased me until I kamfukuza Safina .Regret : Convey your demons here for me , if you have missed to say may I go . And you will die poor .MODESTA : Yes, I will die poor, but the poor hero, someone I did not get tired to fight my own life and property are not fighting men.Regret : Go Bhana , you are mad you are not free .MODESTA : I am going to save the day is all I will continue to cry right to Safina .Spirit of Modesta was very inamuuma all thinking good things he done to us and Sam and Latifa.Leaving as he says, " I will not get tired and do not tire until itakapotendeka right on the Ark " .When he thought that, before him he saw Latifa standing and was suddenly beckoning hand and lost, in fact Modesta felt like kuwehuka a great feeling ikamjaa that his brothers are involved effectively in the death of Sam and Latifa, but he wondered that even as he opened the murder charges would accuse what time these people have been killed superstitious and substantially more is that the government does not believe in superstitions . He has faith to God that's the case Modesta superstitious but she still volunteers fighting for the rights of the Ark, a great pity there inamjaa recalling the way he saw the Ark and how he vyopauka , his heart continues to send only that he should help Safina .One day, Commander Frank was holding a picture of Suzan and he watched and wondered silently ," Where is Suzy these guys that even I do not know where to start looking for you . many ideas yananisonga , I hope your presence would help me solve them "Once Safina went there he sat Frank, and found a picture of Suzan hand.SAFINA : Suzy mamdogo It's a picture of it?FRANK : That is you , I was thinking here pakuanzia seek .SAFINA : Let and see .Commander Frank gave him the picture Safina , Safina looks at the time when Moses and the problems they approached the area. And Moses so he joined the Ark look .MOSES : MMH !SAFINA : Why do you complain to Moses ?MOSES : This sister as I know ?The problem: What 's sister ?They gave him a picture with him and he looks at the problem .The problem: Even I know him.Frank heard as he shocked ,FRANK : Mmemjuaje ?The problem: I have seen the hospital , and you Moses do ?MOSES : Even though I saw it kohuko hospital .FRANK : Hospital do ? And what he does?MOSES : One sister is in the hospital reception was admitted Safina .FRANK : Really? ? So tomorrow let's go Watch out , it's probably him.Safina was left with only a surprise because she 's the sister she never met .Suzan next day at work there was no one he followed her and quickly while being very much a part yopelekwa showed there was a risk event occurs .He could not continue to remain the area but he went to take leave quickly and farewell . So he went with the man who had called him .

No comments:

Post a Comment