Friday 16 May 2014

SHOCKES PREGNANT WOMAN

Nikapatwa and where shock had been given my number . I was thinking that , once my eyes I saw the wall yakatizama imebandikwa picture of the brother of a dream .Fear and rule my heart and started trembling , I could no longer talk to the phone.Fear grew when I saw that the picture has a smile , fear more saturated and began to scream and drop my phone means I was standing then fell to the ground .Woman who had fled into the kitchen to my room to find out what there is ," Pictures Mother "" Pictures imefanyaje ? "Nikamuonyesha when I saw the picture but it did not exist anymore." Does this mean you have to repeat your crazy ? "Sister came to her bedroom,"Why shout Sabrina ? "I became silent , the mother he held my hand and dragged me back to give me a heart sebleni and kunipunguza fear."What you are discussing what Sabrina picture ? "Sister to him and he answered ,"Again, thank you for kunitolea Sabrina the picture it was really ie inanikera "I wonder that I became ilinishinda itoaje time offer." It is significant that the picture came from ? Except mi I gave it for sure "" Now who has given ? "I still have natetemeka to fear , I realized that my phone crashed .I asked my sister bedroom anisindikize I take the call , I found everything is determined.Nikaiokoto linked , trying to ignite it was not work sister said to me ." So Ishaharibika teyari , no communication again very sorry "Spirit iliniuma really distorted and the number that I have I love .
We were 've stayed sebleni , I asked mom that I slept with him that day and it came time to sleep I went to sleep with the mother.When we sleep , I heard someone calling me in a low voice down." Sabrina , Sabrina "Nikashtuka sleep, I heard again calling me , when fear and hold me. Nikamsogelea mother and hug , I felt someone hold me back as he continued to call me , because I fear the rules it could not even be counterfeit , I strive to embrace mother releases a powerful and not completely, then with her mother she shocked ." What's going on Sabrina ? "While I shiver response,"Someone mother "Mother rose up and went to light the lamp." See now , where is that person ? Hukupona you . "" Mom, he was calling me at all . "" Who Akuite tonight my son? Wizard ? For witches are calling the game of the night people . "" Maybe it's true magicians mother , because I used to feel touched back. "" Maybe the ghost of your father has come to visit us today "Statement mother ikanipa more fear , even I do not know why he was not afraid to speak the word as the night .Akataka to turn off the light again , I hold that he has touched the lamp." You are afraid what Sabrina ? Why I am not afraid of anything? "" You're a great mom"She laughed , and went back to sleep but I could not sleep until panakucha .I could see better day than night .
When morning came as usual sister left very early to go to work , I and mother we stayed home.Nikamvizia mother was in the kitchen , I went to call him to tell Sam that my phone has problems." Why should it be Sabrina ? ""Wait , take me to a mechanic , but I have no money now I do not know what will ! "" Take only then you will tell me the cost of repairs and I will send that money Sabrina , do not want to complain something that I 'm powerless ""Well, I understand. "Mother began to call me by force.It kept her phone and follow the kitchen." The whole time I call you do not respond or ones you were talking to a ghost of your father "It happened again hear about the ghost of the father's mother had to nimuulize well be what he means." Who the hell you know my son? "" Mi do not know the spirits mother "" The spirits are beings that exist happens era grandparents and grandparents , it is very difficult to treat a person with ancestors bad thing because very often the spirits that are muepusha it or him before he recorded "" Now why do you say ghost of the father ? Inamaana father became a ghost ? "" When a person dies often can not return to the earth but can move around with the ghost of the man who wears the image of the person . "" It is significant as the ghost of the father will have the character of the father ? "" Ghost that was your father's presence and majesty of his life , so when you return you can be like him to protect her children. "" Mother would say that I understand, non-threatening ghosts real? "" My son really scary spirits . Located right , if someone killed someone who does not entitle the spirits so very hard to kill someone with spirits but he regretted all his life because itamtokea constant and tortured . "" Kheee mother ! 'And you will know if this person is mad or not ? Very afraid Mi "" Fear not, my son, you are very spirits is the day I explain it better. YOUR Father during his life he was sown and see many things happen or because what happened happened . Located day I will tell you well we work first . "This information is very iliniingia ancestors in mind and find always wanted to know more and more , like ghosts scary mother why she mentioned without fear and even fear nothing ? I wanted to know more about this matter .
After all the work , he returned to sister Penina and today again he had to go back and start a petition to the water." Yani is the mother today live without sediment and aquatic food we eat "" Who were you , then you know ? ""I had a mother Fatuma , ie the more food we ordered but we even filled. Fatuma said ndomana we pray we filled , supposedly without praying Marines come and kufakamia food . "" And you guys have exceeded gluttony , but these are only beliefs . Yes, remember to pray before eating , just a few words yatakusaidieni and safe from bad things . ""Yes , Fatima told me that I find it difficult to make long prayer , then say Bismillah sufficient, "Mom laughed a lot," Lazy you only knew "Sister arose and went to change clothes and I continue to reflect that there are many things here , first and second marine spirits for sure this is not good.
Night as usual it was a test for me , today 's mom said to me I sleep and not having any fear Ali has shaniombea ready . I asked sister 's look at the first picture of a fist , ilivyoisha I went to my room and sleep because I had to call again to get in touch with Sam .I left the lights flicker and cover sheets gubigubi , not ukukawia sleep take me .
I place on many grass I sit , as I heard the voice of the person speaking to me." Sabrina , Sabrina . You are the daughter of a very unique , you have to live life kimalkia common man can not make you live like you should live "Nikashtuka from sleep , another voice ikaniambia be nichungulie window.I heard the sound of a cat out , I know the sound inayoniambia nichungulie wants nimfukuze the cat .Nikainuka and uncover the veil of fear in the window , I saw the brother of a dream he stood by the window and his eyes as lamps yanawaka .Nikafunika the veil in fear , I felt the tremors . Another voice was heard ," You are afraid what Sabrina ? Here is your husband. "Exceeded trembling with fear , I wish that nibadilishiwe environment.When natetemeka , wind began to blow my room as I'm out , I was quite huddled time I heard the sound of a cat again ," Yau .... Nyaaau .... Nyaaau .... Nyaaau "As the cat has come, the more I tremble in fear and suddenly the lights ikazimwa , then the sound of the crying cat ikatawala my room when I did not know a whole continuing guys because I fainted again .
Just saw morning and mother in my room." Today again yamekupata yanayokupataga my son? ""Mothers today are more serious , I zimiwa up lighting"Mom laughed so much as its size ," Who akuzimie lights my son? Your fear only electricity in today "Actually my room I saw a mother bitter words I do not understand .
The day I got home and sent it to a mechanic that my phone call yesterday because it did not have the time.When I returned home, I bambana mother questions where I am from , I told him I was from a phone technician ." Amekwambia Tshs . How many ? "" He said it is twenty thousand , a number that is broken glass in and what I do not know its cost is twenty thousand "" You have this money or dry my trust in him to give you put your sauce ? "" Would say ! Yes, what is the mother ? "" Not that your Sam who was there comes from flour , maybe he eyelids . , And I do not think is quite as it will give you the money "" Would say ! Woman thou art greatly despised Sam"" Nisimdharau here is what helped me more than just a nuisance and disturbances "I saw a mother talked about Sam is he had hurt himself only to be silent .
Badae mother and I watched him take his phone call the technician Sam because he wanted a first token money which I have had for a while .Nikaongea and Sam to tell about the cost," I do not know if you can believe me Sabrina "" What trust you ? "" Boss Office gave me money here and they went back home to take me to the bank, I went to shower the return 've found sh . Kumi ie brief time I have stolen shut the door , I do not even know what to do, I am confused here . Then ....... "Mother he found me talking with his mobile phone and he can take from me and cut ." My call is important to talk with important people is not the same as grain filtering your Sam "Have an interest to give me a call to nimuulize mother well Sam something that kimemsibu , but I could not completely do that and call again with the idea of ​​my phone for a technician to liberate it disappeared.
I 've settled in , the mother told me that my guest out there has come kuniulizia .I went out to who is looking at them .Nikamkuta is standing Carlos , I greeted him with two or three questions and then said that he had brought me a gift, he opened his car and kunitolea .Looking presents itself is mobile , he had been seeing kaniletea nimuulize phone." Since your phone crashed and damaged I thought it best to bring you another. "I was shocked and ask him how he knew if my phone crashed ? When I told him that Sam had fallen further as to say only damaged ?Anxiety and Niger on Carlos , I wish I escape into the mother .Nilipogeuka to just leave and he held my hand and his hand was very cold .

No comments:

Post a Comment