Friday 16 May 2014

DISCONECTED CALL

Disconnected call for wrath kali.Sikupenda wasting time, I took the pistol and hide it in their purse . I opened the door quickly and from varandani , I looked confused . When I got varandani I found I had been wearing viatu.Ndipo I returned kuvaa.Nikiwa out of the building, I called a taxi driver who became acquainted with him come kunichukua.Haikuchukua time, I saw a white car what is received , at the black middle likiegeshwa out me, I realized it Jangala master car , the taxi driver at the famous main market Arusha." I beg unifikishe Bw.Jangala kwangu.Nimesahau little hotel , so I disobeyed you? "" Elder , who thought umsahaulifu kweli.Unaonekana mengi.Kutoka here Njiro until Sakina is sh , only five thousand , elder ""No tabu.Washagari twende.Samahani 'm fast, so ikakupasa walking speed ""Well , my client is glorious " Jangala said he stomped on oil , then drive likizunguka ' Kiplefti ' first from direct juu.Nilielekea build ilikushuhudia uzalilishaji ." Either me or them, rather niwaue I die " Nilitulia bit , contemplating , what should I use nimbinu was all a trap for extraditing mpigo.Yaani Jophu been zijapita nongwa.Ajabu is that it is subjected to two days ? True friends tail of a hyena .***********
It seemed confused instead of entering the bedroom closet I found myself startled then used to move from the mind when it returned well . Nilichomoa my pistol and point towards Bela ready for vitachumba that formed was the very end . When I reached the room , I heard the sound of the room a large outcry ." Oooooo ! Jophu you hurt me you kill everybody ! Checheeeee me ! ... I die ! " Voice was heavy ilioitikia" Ease partner meetings ......... ....... tengeneze.Unana chicken ...... I know .... you .. are very good should nikuoe " Elder Jophu the drag words to stammer agent at the bosom of Getruda .This voice ilinilegeza links, I found myself running out of nguvu.Machozi began kuchururuzika faster I tried to dispose off the napkin but these still kukoma.Nilipitisha hand on the handle of a pistol guarantee ensures that ipo.Nilipoigusa I feel is, I gave it a shot sana.Nikasogeza looks bitterly Jianye kifyatuo to allow empty , ilipoitikia ' Katan'g .. katan'g'Nilitikisa fuhara intentional head to do what I do for the time lofikiri o.Nilitembea with caution until the window holding Getruda and Elder Jophu.Nilijaribu looked but I managed to see inside because there was a curtain nzito.Lakini for the noise , I think I shot to feel I killed pamoja.Nilipozidi listen to their cries , I realized they were close to the window I posimama.Niliuelekeza mouth of my pistol type G3 rafles dirishani.Nikaingiza finger which I rely kuwaulia . before I open fire, I caught a hand to someone who was behind me." Brothers do not waue.Utajiingiza trouble bure.Nenda rest home, loss tempered brother "This man had begged me being ing'ang'ania bastola.Kwanza asked me to give all shot contained within bastola.Nilipofikiri I saw no compulsion to argue nae.Nilizitoa , he said, " Brother I beg provide me with the shot. I know you are angry you can do anything " too gave her knowing if it suicide then I can use nyingine.Nilipompatia was keeping his mfukloni . Whenever I think , I feel that death is not the solution blessed me with shame I left that place, staff were assembled, looking at me with pity, others have asked me to go simply leave them.They continued to pull comfortably and they all enjoyed their will , especially Getruda he believes he has found the best man , who would oppress conjugal rights . He hoped and wished bearing and elder Jophu to remove the words of the street that is barren , he expected great support and efforts of Elder Jophu summoned to her mother .I had a painful World shubira renders , all while I remember the words of Elder Jophu Getruda and I wished that I waive my life , I have another way to kuwepuka shame that , while the other positions ilininyima think his decision and asked me to be patient. I decided to drink alcohol in order to reduce the mind but the thought made ​​him rule my brain as I drank , I decided to cease alcohol , depression continued to head me , I felt a man weaker than weak people all around the world . Another time I tried to comfort that is the day God will hear my cry and gave me incredible strength , words , "GOD YOU KNOW MY SUFFERING " became huddle in mind every day ." That is my wife that made this? Actually all of this is because of my weakness , I believe God will hear the cries of His servant and will heal the disease and give me strength to help me, my marriage the large " I spoke with myself eyes closed , head having been bowed , having extensive assistance held by the palms of the hands.Despite the attention , anger and humiliation . I still have a love for my wife , I waited for him to come and talk we relaxed closet differences emerged. Whenever I potizama at the wall , I see the cursor as you go forward and go back, the iliniadhiri psychological state . I entered the room I was in and out from the closet and would not do anything . I wanted to sleep but I did not get even a tape of sleep. I found myself again kutomlaumu my wife , because it is all because I could kumtimizia his righteousness, self nyingiune disputed by saying " actions he has done is gross and conjugal disrespect , why not make a secret ? " . Whenever I remember eyes were full of tears.*****************
It was a night to six hours and a half, night heavy, Moon being covered with thick cloud and fog great in front of it , his body seemed bored too ! , As he halted , the motion that was different from kumuoa.Alinyanyua arm parallel to the stone he lookota and start knocking door for only kishindo.Sikugonga kilipayuka also mouth dirty words no matter what he onitende ." You're the keeper of the house is asleep or you're awake? . In unprofitable one is you , clever hedge will have been removed . You is like a gay, house keeper . Funguaaaa "Derogatory and scandalous words I heard for the attention of both ears , the words were still hot , I felt fever ikinitetemesha body , soul ikakata desire to live a life of abuse, humiliation and insults.I thought to try the door and ordered him to come inside, Getruda entered by the rhythms of pride as he endured the pain he had heard on the genitals . The eyes of contempt yalinitizama from foot to head and mouth filled with contempt kunipindulia what? ! Kem ! , Did not stop there he nisonya and spitting at bay, she pretends she heard kunitizama disgust ."What father of the house" , referring to me as a defender is to protect the house , no power and his love and I could not put the word out about his late arrival home.His greeting responded reluctantly , I did not want to hurt my wife , I realized how one vyoumia hurt when he knoweth the spirit. In a low voice and a lonely , angry if imenikaba throat ." My wife is from where these hours , and what you were doing ? " Nilijizuia to my wife , not knowing that I was angry , but I could not help but cry , the whole body was trembling , eyes changed color red ." I came from BREEZ SEA INN HOTEL audit today " . Getruda tries to speak pure lies ! , Without twinkling eyes, eyeball and the eyelids , irregular , bright eyes hidden until particles." I accept you from SEABREEZ INN , but not checking accounts, but you are going to ufuska things . " Anger exceeded every plant I pomtizama , we have intensified body with rage and sweat came from every section of the porous body perforation ."No, my husband I was doing ufuska " yalinichanganya words , I decided to take a decision that did not mind, I decided to kill my wife and I have reason to kill him, I was already a dumping ground for weak eye and my community .I left when I was , I went in quickly , I did not want to waste time I picked up a sharp sword in every direction , with flames burning into darkness, I litizama and I believe that once I conveyed spacing Getruda 's head and body ." No more asking . Vifo.Nikifika is not advertising his head spacing " . I followed him when I left ."You nimuue prostitutes are yu.Tukose all , I can not commit suicide should nimuue day today " .Opened a door , saw me when I was a dagger with a blade , believed to survival and death is two percent and zilobaki was death , there was no breakthrough any rush to escape from death, " Haaaa ! " Alihamaki and find brims to apply msamaha.Ili not to waive the exercise of killing without any success , especially when I added the course I followed , I have exalts dagger on the neck and body ready kutawanyisha ." My husband I beg you to give me a last chance to tell you all that happened . I beg pardon not give my life , I believe you satisfied with the results. Remember there is a God sees him you want for me "she continued to cry , begging for forgiveness as she returned on the reverse side processes.Planned to kill him with my face showing signs of altered and just kill ! , Compassion was gone ; Chania to kill as chicken is vyochinjwa and sharpened knife . He had continued to follow back, ruled angry eyes. It was not easy to forgive never ! . When he returns back Getruda ikwaa from behind and falling over backward for , had no other means of escape from death , he decided to wait for death yamfike .Nililikamata dagger well on its shaft by hand miwili.Kitendo chakutakakulishusha Getruda he watched and passed out right there , he turned eyes , I stopped at a kumuua.Nilitaka kill all his strength and I want to die the death of mateso.Nikaweka sword aside and bow to make sure if he 's right or was unconscious nyani.Niliposikilizia artful rhythm of his heart was far away. I did not want to take her to the hospital I wanted to die myself, not re- treat , I hate Getruda for things he has done.My Nililiokotajambia nakulirudisha chumbani.Nilimuacha there sakaruni while sleeping under a bed chali.Nililitupa to bed and bed kikajitupa Fudi Fudi . Shortly took me to sleep , I poshtuka are birds singing the dawn. I woke up and open the door waVarandani . Nilipochunguli noticed Getruda still had likewise vyodondoka night . I failed to know that he was dead or not ! . Since I was a little off . Sikupenda that approach , I closed the door , I went to bed to continue to sleep.I was asleep and I was reactive ringtone , I poipokea I heard a man 's voice and the sound was not foreign to my ears ." Hallo , what mr. Sweedy ? "He said just after kusikianimepokea ." Poa , who are you talking " I asked ."I Jophu , I say your wife has returned safely yesterday ? "Sikujibu nothing more than cut it into the phone.After one hour decreased anger , compassion was entered , I went out and followed Getruda whereabouts, his condition grew worse , the blood zilimtoka nose , mouth bubbles . I called my client to send Getruda hospital Jangala come , as usual Jangala not slow arrived and we upload Getruda ." What ? . Your wife has what problems ? " Jangala asked me as she closed the door behind when Getruda ." He is afflicted with high blood pressure "" Noooo ! Sorry Mr, Kachenje "" Nishapoa "" What Tunampeleka hospital ? "" I see we have sent appeals Mount Meru Hospital "" Poa " He responded by lifting the car faster, while being heavy dust has left behind.Took him to Mount Meru hospital for treatment. Aliingizwa special room ill patient ACU was made for a short time machine to help him breathe. When they had finished they hang bodily fluids. Doctor volunteered Getruda save lives as they could. Soon I was on the bench , I saw the door when opened , was from a nurse who is the origin of Arabic , quickly I found heart you nipasuka . Jenifer Nilimfananisha and I met him in Thailand. Alinifuata where I was, what was different was that he was wearing a white Gwanda , " Hello , brother, you are the nurse Getruda She ? " And I could not answer him mouth remained open , I believe in bad condition Getruda nurse told me some bad news." What's going on nurse ! ... I beg unieleze " I spoke to our body sweat together and depart from evil things Getruda what did it but I love her so much ." Fear not, brother . Tell me you're responsible ? " He said again to the sound of chini.Nibaki am dumbfounded as several seconds ." Who you? " He asked again , but this time he looked angry . Kumwambi I failed I left the tears of kinichuruzika , " Even if I said my wife had never physically kukutananae , now tell me Who is her ? . While thinking , I found naropoka ."It's my sister " I was lying" Ok , very sorry god has helped . Now is cheap "was a little quiet and wide smile kunitupia mwake.Kisha lililoshiba lips and said " We hope to let tomorrow . God willing " raised breath and take it down at" oooophhhh " I Manually sweat.The next day Getruda was allowed to return home .*****************
As I started to tell Getruda living room . A heart niuma all when I remember he did for me " My wife as ingenipasa say, what that makes ikera my soul is wood embarrassing in front of people , not my crew of foreigners, they know you have done , and not only that it is hotel me you dared to love giving scandal to benefit the community, remember the shame is not mine alone, it is our all. "I do not know or give him bread ear deformity in the genital Burn and fire is electric ( heaters) he would not have sex life-threatening. That will be teaching , palpitation kitamuisha " time and thought to perform , I was interrupted by the sound ." My husband remember you are the man whom you kuniridhisha nitafutia romantic, ilinijisikie 'm a husband , then if it does I do not love the other person out . I want your love I agree to respect you . Woman usually does not futiwi husband , looking myself, feeling like I am all that I set on you , how can say and humiliating , as you fail today, tomorrow I want to divorce my early, you understand me ? " Getrudaalinisemesha violently ." It is not I do not forbid him , kinachonikera is harassing me and to disclose our conjugal , its jealousy and love in your heart yako.Ninachotaka unihifadhie secret " I bowed head down like a turtle .

No comments:

Post a Comment