Sunday 25 May 2014

SEVEN YEARS OF MY FOOLISH

Before I begin I ask niwaeleweshe that this is not a story of fiction but is the story true that kinamuhusu my man very close too and I am with you , is one of the story that I can not kuhisahau in my life and shall also my friend can not forget also the story this inasehemu only five also be remembered that this is not a story but a reality of the lives of Sharif in love ........
New areas .... Sharif regained gheto relini approach areas and plant waste Bakhresa ka is going TAZARA .
But only after completing three sex with Sharif ikamsuta soul and want to repeat and sabrina ........ KEEP ,
" Frank , my son you know there's something mi troubles me greatly in my heart "" What else brother ? "" Mi want reconciliation and sabrina "" Wait brother , whom I knew this sabrina me or not? "" That same brother you know you "" Dah ! These brothers Why have you come to this ? ""I my heart is you want now , you will help me or why I see a lot of questions "" Now perhaps you will want help from my brother did ? ""I want is you and I cooperate to ask forgiveness sabrina "" Dah ! Poa raised about three brothers , but how ? "" I will be with them all the three I muachi and sabrina hawe also want my partner "" but brother sabrina not aware of if you are a third ? Do you think it's going to be harmful p before ? "" Why do we Ebwana puts difficulty , or you do not want to help me do?" Poa yaishe brother "
This was a conversation between this story and I nayeisimulia Sharif in 2007 .Our conversation was wanting to discuss the issue of reconciliation and sabrina Sharif .Although I would help Sharif but the heart I know it is hard to come work than will enter the hall of the United States because all I remember we had blasphemed and lectures we all came zinaniisha physician .Sabrina ideal would be insulted by only two people ie I and Sharif would not fadhari but he was insulted and hissing and six people who are for the period Examination were gathered a group of " Lazo BABY " that I am eitwa frank , Sharif , SWEA , kasiani , Godman mndasha and Salehe .
Except for this life changing Bhana Salehe supposedly kaoa Jaman when we had him one batch Examination period , I Juhi Why wait until today why am I am only .So sabrina was insulted and a whole bunch of asterisks baby led to frank then today Sharif wanted to go ask for forgiveness , a lump divorced Nishu ie even if we say its weak but not to this or if a girl is insulted by a man then is still with him until today then you will not have a soul sister complex that would be the amount of time you will of Jesus nailed him misumali though you are told the Messiah membrane .
She then she starts asking forgiveness of sabrina began . I remember the first day I got talking to sabrina very big shame the soul was inanisuta ." Sabrina stuff ? "" Would say ! Poa "" Why do you complain ? "" I see today wonders frank civilized kunifata amount Examination "" No sir , I have felt better just yaishe sister "" Poa , I come I have no qualms with you "" So tonight might be a time meaning Sharif wants to talk to ww ? "
Hey ! Sabrina had dropped one laugh so much trouble kuniogopesha and assume now my turn has come but I press being disparaged heart and then I asked him .
"Why are you laughing ? For what I've talked to kimekuchekesha it? "" That is like a dream first day I see you follow me and talk to me is something that I never expect the same thing and then you say I never will kukufikilia too."
Shuuuuuuuh nishuka man 's face ! But do not you know only I labored hard as fid Q ie all colleagues who took the prize Killi 2014 wore mixer suits and attire of fashion , but she does great he throw his his shirt red to assess even thousand TWENTY had gone on between he throw his pants fabric and if you look for quickly as the Karume as or torch and down and finish with " four angle" it had no information but went away with two awards , lakin no one has known as mommy DIMPOZ this chap Bhana before I began to speak nichotaka say wait laugh ....Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! ! ! ! This family was dressed as membrane are competing to dress the amount of that if you dial the number of fast he can convey a million but adding to the altar was wearing but did not leave even one award to wipe sweat but another kavaa thousand fifty only but he left with two awards .
Let us return to our story this ." Bhana masiala Embu leave so you have time or not? "" Hear frank I 'm now called Muddy partner so that he takawezeka "
Dah ! Either really love you moved guys mean though sabrina left but still the words I could not believe , every time I remember it , which was a natural story Sharif Kipozi all came zinaniisha and even I was namuhadisia Sharif him did not believe because he knew sabrina is his slave and he is the " slave master " sorry for using English word for the Swahili word meaning a lijuhi except to say the dictionary is the master , but I see no lijakaa well these bytes .
Sabrina Sharif so he followed him as he also benefited answers I received I was unable to be with him because now kashapata new partner .
Kinauma is wrong then what was sabrina every day continues to be good so you niewa Jaman I told you it was good ? include HAMISA Beto , I know there are others you will be this Juhi sister is not a sister Beto isa good as toy or as kachorwa , a sister who is on a quick video of the baby Racka tracks . I think mshanipata now , he could depict sister and this is sabrina I speak here .
Flowed into the day and year and it had to enter in 2008 and still p sabrina at his position hule hule .
Ideally sabrina the period of 2007 to enter the 2008 was a very deep love and had quit and that's why we were we will talk to him he seems to be difficult.
In 2009 a little sabrina began to change and start a little listen to the program again Examination globalization may have turahisishia things mean period Examination All we had to call and make the edges of childhood childhood to inquire ice , ice cream or threw a stone on the tin ends meaning white witch Bhana ie you are dar es salaam is your wasilimiana and grandmother who is Kagera is in Karagwe district in the village of kagutu , very clean white .
"The Lord has given and the Lord has taken his name liimidiwe "Sorry my brother Sharif to remind hurts but this is no longer the master's work without error.In the year of 2009 we testifies our dear sister ZUBEDA he died in fatal accident happened areas slaughter as he crossed the road towards the school's Kibasila when he read his sixth form but it just means we be ichi thing I will kiliniumiza . God rest his soul in eternal peace Amen .
Then the information will sabrina eventually reached and to his surprise he called Sharif and wanted to meet him , remembered the period Examination entire Sharif still had ties to three and then wait nikuibie pin this three him ready kashaolewa right now and family Disagree presently appendage as MP.
So after a week Sharif came to tell us that the time Nishu then ready Sharif kashaama Buguruni stays Tabata Kinyerezi .
Median vyofika night as one hour and sabrina and Sharif met relini a continent and factory bakharesa and I were there , though for far less and they sat with the aim to end talk and sabrina nimsindikize center car plant to go to them.
Little time the policemen came , the policemen were doing dolia these areas and arrest sabrina p Sharif myself reading the whole game ....

No comments:

Post a Comment