Monday 12 May 2014

MY LAST BREATH WHEN I SICK

"Well , I can kukuingilia that you have decided to own, but all he yae is holding his head. "" So Mama phrases, I am thankful I got treatment for my heart, there is another? "NOW KEEP ...
"Nothing. "" And my mother I beg you to give me your blessing may disrupt your grudge my dream . "" I can not have such qualms am for your life has seen good and safe. ""Thanks mom, " Mage thanked his mother for a hug .
Mage after the divorce and her mother went to the living room as he left his girlfriend .He returned to the living room and Hans attack by a fervent affection no matter what part is .His mother did not come from within the heart find you bruise and start crying alone while his father complained yalivyomharibu love child .

                       
***The next day, Colin and Cecy he returned home , he transferred her home and she had returned home since there were trace elements related to his activities he zoanza including approval to establish firm styles and clothes that he planned to use Cecy for citation styles the clothes .
When they came before leaving Colin said to Cecy :"Beloved, except evening rest will follow will be a long conversation , but I know you will come back home to sleep bi'mkubwa has Federation . "" No problem salute in-law . ""Starting next week I expect to fulfill that promise. "" Promise what ? "
" The construction of your house , I will send someone awatafutie today to tomorrow desolate house to make way for construction. "" If we are truly grateful. "Colin Cecy mother called him and gave him two hundred thousand ." Mama will drink soda. "" Thank you father . "
" No problem . "Colin died and left home to awahi ever in on his plans to leave his Cecy hugging his mother happy. Since he was in a hurry when he came home he did not stay , changed clothes and put on a suit to go to his appointment .When he met a woman from his living room ." He ! Father came back at how many ? "
" Now mother , today I have an appointment for the family of an advertising company. "" And where is your partner ? "" Nimemuacha them. ""Well Dad, later. "" Okay mom . "
Colin had sent his mother to come out where ever took the car in New Office Building Benjamin Mkapa fourteenth floor .When Colin left, her mother was convinced that is the opportunity to go home for Cecy has to ensure not limited marriage to his son .
Take a bath for quick and Cecy them from going home , he drove a little faster that ever before his son had not returned .
He believed he could use his money to tear apart the marriage . He relinquished the car in front of the house has Cecy and downhill.He found a woman sitting on the council Cecy 's house , he saw him invited to joy and happiness.
" Oh! Welcome sister . "" Thank you , here ? "" Good, close kuungaunga though our life . "" Ah ! Usually just do not care. "
When he intended to invite local refused, he stood in front of the house , he looked back into the environment they live Cecy and her mother, his heart was chefuka to see how his son had lost buoys wanting to see a woman destitute as someone who is equal to the reputation and dignity of the family.But he built a false smile might seem overjoyed to see him." Dada around inside. "
" Just another day passes will come , how is my wife ? "" Would say ! Amerudi soon had another soon to reach sleep. ""I urge uniamshie . "" No problem sister . "
Cecy mother went to kumuamsha son ." Cecy visit my son got up there with child. "" Who again mom ? "" Lady Colin . "" Lie ! "
" Actually , he would not go into has trouble with you immediately. "Cecy got up and tied the bed cloth and other imported shoulders and when he came out to see Colin mother , came down stairs quickly and to embrace with joy." Waaawooo ! Hey, my mother begot good. "" He is me. "
" Mama , why you end up out not go in ? ""No, I beg to speak a little fast car. "" No problem . "
Cecy and Colin mother went in to the car and leave Cecy mother sitting on the council as he believes that is a good sign for the marriage of his son after the enemies turn friends .After entering all the mirrors stopped the car and light AC, Cecy has been very quiet to hear what kimemleta mother -in-law . After a brief silence Cecy was the first to speak ." Yes mother , you have heard what ? "
" Cecy I want to ask one thing you love my son for sex or to follow the money ? "" Romantic . "
" Decade , you son you love for money so I want to tell me how much money you need to umuache my son? "" Would say ! When these yameenza mother and what I asked for from the money I need to show your family ? "
" I repeat again Cecy Listen , my son, you do not love him I do not want to happen to Mage so allow me to rid him. Say you want to buy? "
" Abandon Colin and I do not need your money I am poor and I let my poverty . You can buy everything but you can not buy heart of man. ""Listen, Cecy , I altered your life to build a modern palace and afford you and your mother also charge you with an automobile to visit a large store of clothes and cosmetics in the city center just to rid Colin . "
" Am I uncomfortable with my poverty and lose a lot of money and power killed our love . "
Melania ( Commander Janette ) who was the leader of the rebel Congolese Patriotic Front after her husband 's death, she decided to escape having to see his mother who wanted him dead without knowing it.
Anafanikiwa kuwatoroka fellow rebels but has faced heavy criticism from colleagues who had seen a traitor, so they were not ready to see him run away. Swore pageant every corner to make sure before he crossed the wild are killed .
Bearer was picking wild logs with half dead and take them that he might bring the facility in the City of Bondo embody the border with Democratic Republic of Congo and Central Africa.But before they came off, they get the information from the employee logs into the project yemuacha wild that limewateka rebels and take one of their cars and go after to kill the female soldiers were picking wild.

Prospers saved and taken to the City of Bondo and taken to hospital . After getting organized medical leave commander Otimanya night but still is looking to enter the city and see them succeed . What is their fate if they do not know whether they hunted hunted ?SONGA it ...TIMANYA lililowabeba car has stopped Janette litangulie which left the mall and the homes of ordinary life into an open area to the side with castles ( Uzunguni ) where there was no pavement. Having people from the area into the area that was clearly and tall trees next to the road , he believes the area is good for surprise attacks .To make their job properly they ordered the driver to stop the car , after standing were let down and ask to return the city on foot with his car he caught the powapakilia . The driver was believed that those are government troops who were well-known work . Alipoteremka he returned to the city on foot , asking God receive the car in which she was the only employee .The soldier who accompanied the commander Otimanya entered the other side and remove drive faster kuwawahi before they reached deep Janette Once an area of ​​luxury homes . Walijitahidi kulikaribia but showed the front car was at a higher speed , also was being mightier than the back. Detailed Janette were on the Toyota Land Cruiser V8 , they in Toyota baloon ." If we do we will lose them great joke and this is a rare opportunity , " a military commander gave Otimanya tread idea after unsuccessfully oil .

No comments:

Post a Comment