Saturday 24 May 2014

I was pARTNER KEEPER

At first I loved from the heart, I love to have just had a particularly beautiful .. I admire only briefly .... ie I rely on his clothes he nivulia act we share my interest and I left him fail . Yes, I left him with permanent sababusikuona need a girl who I do not know if I will marry her. When I told him we were married I really lie very Alinipenda , as zilivyokwenda day multiplied his love for me . No , I need him and deny , served to deceive his father is sick and he used that money provided anipatie I was told that there is someone I owe him and abananisumbua indeed. He was sad to hear such, he promised kunipigania . It was not true , I told him about the alleged , gave me the money I used to pay for the room I committed adultery and Grace. Alihadithiwa that information with friends who saw me come in , and wept bitterly in front of me , but his last word stuck that ' I LOVE YOU TOO ..... YOU ARE THE MAN OF MY LIFE ' ........ Nilij hear another soul ikanikumbusha wrong but I was in a relationship and the girl for one reason only ... sEX ... and never want to have sex with me. Alinikwepa so much that I felt uncomfortable . Sensing perhaps someone else has . Indeed , I think that she is involved with someone else who shared with him the sexual act , which to me was the only thing that could kuniaminisha he really loved me . Never such a beautiful girl could not survive without sex. Certainly not ikuniingia in mind . How many men , their CRM seducer , who is he to not enter into temptation ? ? No it is false is niongopea me. I kept on vimbwanga here and there . Hakuchoka kunibembeleza , he did not love me and was not tired tired remind me that it was only I was in his heart of flesh. " Nikipotea nd'o total will know that I have affection for you .. " served kunambia the word. Although lilinigusa but I did not take it seriously . Finally we finished school , and I expected a kumfaidi the time of the sexual girl had arrived. But it was not , and continue to be difficult as he defended unjustified because the head and legs. At first I thought that she was afraid to have sex before she finished school , but still wonderful until we finished oversaw position. Now I found myself in bad spirits , I began to show the public that I have other women. Though her ​​tear very liliniumiza but it did not matter . Why does he deny love this girl ? I wondered . Eventually I came to the decision to abandon him. But I can not leave him without knowing his taste . Nilijiapia that it is not possible at all, I like the perfect man will nitangazaje zke friends , that I have never sleeps and we do act ? ? ? Great shame ! ! ! Nikampangia one final attack and if it is evil to be evil only . So long as I planned ahead to leave him .... not itanidh diamonds but I must make and act Nilimuita my house , it was an evening median . When he arrived I cheat here and there I touched her breasts small yakijitahidi kunidhihaki standing upright . And especially yalifanikiwa ridicule me . Nikamgusa here and there .. I potak He holds a undressed . I had been drinking alcohol excessively so do not be ashamed , I decided to use force , I decided to rape a girl ..... nikai her bra , then I remove her underwear now he is left naked . Alihaha here and there not to believe what was happening to him. Nikamrukia to fulfill the goal ... I have never ever seen this girl being in that kind of fear ... he had his stare .... and he was trembling ... Akataka run naked , I pounce on hand when I was I impressed . Nahuruma I was not at all, I want a single deal .. SEX AND THEN AKINICHUKIA ACHUKIE . Once he shed a very loud noise very zilizonishtua . Amakweli I trusted . I did not think as amnaweza do the deed " ANANIBAKAAAAA , NISAIDIEENI ANANIBAAAKA ..... " was a big noise in particular, have made repeatedly after receiving Sumerian Cry goodness , the daughter he kept shouting. Finally the door was pulled, the Samaritans were nivagaa and started hitting me ...... nilip replicated until I lost consciousness. Nilipozinduka I found a hand handcuffs , shackles connected to the bed . I had pain the whole body. Nikakumbuka that I caught when I want to commit rape . Alcohol were zimenitoka and I feel ashamed of an act of brutal I wanted to do for Mary. After self better and stronger body kunrejea I returned inmates. I went unto the inmates when faced with a serious case of rape . Four days later I come ...... the alias given bail but was killed by a letter just amazing I encountered . "Beloved Christopher man of my life ..... it was not my intention kukusababishia defeat agent and called a rapist ... I fan of this because I love you from the heart ... I would live for many years .. Chriss are you the man who appeared motivated him emotionally and captured my heart and I found myself slave of your affection ... but I have serious shortcomings ... I have serious defects which the dignity of sleep inipi same bed with you ..... Chriss I would be a murderer if I allow these Chriss unibake .... you think your mpapaso not ukunisisimua ? Nilisisimka especially and I wished nikutimizie freely what you want, maybe I was needy than you partner but ..... but I could not kill you , .... Chriss I am happy and do not grieve to hear this , I am very happy to die if I fought for it the life of a man whom I love , I love, and I die for for him. Loop this be your memory forever that I loved ....... C hriss I am a victim of the AIDS pandemic , I contracted with Mizzi me ... I was born with AIDS Chriss mother before she died she nikanya that not having a character as of late father who transmit intentionally due to contract his restlessness at home , the mother said nikanya that is better for me to die alone than to kill anyone who was innocent. And that someone is you Chriss was not guilty and was not worthy to die ....... if only if you raped me then I die today I KILLER ... I swell hi that I die like a hero. These Nimeyaadika while loop containing my neck , I die today but forsake you free . Completely independent , I am going to connect with my mother that I never kill nimweleze around and I decided to leave to one day lest I kill anyone. Chris take care of me " I found myself after I lose consciousness again reassured that Mary was buried after suicide in his room in their house nabaruaile was found under his feet was the swinging ....... I pozinduka I was at home ... every eye lilinitazama in its own way ...... some other angrily despised by some for depression. AMA FOR SURE I had a boyfriend who loved me sincerely ....... Rest in eternal peace ..... I will never forget Mary dear ....... MESSAGE ; You must not take evil for evil to innocent free generation

No comments:

Post a Comment