Friday 16 May 2014

MY WIFE KILLED ME

That he Had, "Adam , my son is you! ! ! " said mother Reshmail with aimfuata Adam WHO did not care about But he came When he frame Reshmail " Reshmail , Reshmail " " mother and sister have Killed My Wife guys mamaaaa ! ! " she cried Adam did ving seen it a Heap object. " Ad .... am! ! Ninaku fa .... my husband .... I die with joy ..... is .. Kweku .. rudish ... ing you ... naku ... panda very .. " Spoke Reshmail kujiumauma while bleeding , other civilians in the process of Were Seeking gained huge help But help is the police arrested the woman Adam WHO and the his son with the spirit of Rosemary ikimaliza Reshmail Expired stagnant Igoma in Mwanza.kama would not have the Courage to Adam So that event lingegharimu the his life, already mother -in -law lost , and now her boyfriend Reshmail , mother and younger been thrown in jail for the his murder trial .*****************" Will yamenipotezea my time I've been in prison five years, will yameivunja break my family, the woman I loved has disappeared Hom already back in front of my eyes , it is better to recite this law better to possibly one day niwatetee BRETHREN WHO are in prison , THEY alone are my joy, never I can not Struggle again and children here at college Until one day I do not think THEY have much sense to me if I dared to the end will be greater than the original , good night Mosenya . "She ended their Plot Adam stories , all Had we gone weeping bitterly , BUT my goal Fulfilled frame with the question of time won long after oral answer to begin writing in a college newspaper .
he cried out in pain Until I Felt uncomfortable. Nilimbembeleza then I asked again .Flowed into the day without asking Anything ..After ten days, It was sports day at school , so there WAS no tuition .Janeth frame late to School , I kept the pitch , Until he reached a four - hour summer.I said let 's go drink tea .The same day I him off a little late , we drank tea, and we sat on the Higher places .Editorial board again the discussion table .Janeth is about life .He refused to say anything, I was very CONVINCED ." Fear not , I am your brother. " Nilimpooza .Janeth instead of Telling began to cry again ." I Ataniua mother semaaaa " he complained .Nikambembeleza Told me how he finally been ill - treated by her mother ." Mother does not like me at all , he beat me and kuninyima food , does not like to come to School , CONTAINERS we use at night does not nivioshe night and does not want niwahi awaken in the morning , I woke up I'm supposed to do all the work , Sweeping the stadium , VCR in the house , washing the dish and then come to School. absent father claims he cared about me so much ... "Alijieleza ."That's Janeth .... tell me everything . "" Knowing he said kill me .... "" Has he ever kukutesa how .. "It is here That he Spoke with Janeth crying crying That it will come away from my ear .One day , he do not wake up, it WAS a day of rest .
 The story of a white dragon
 
In the Ancient world , on Mount Emi Were there two snake with one thousand years old , one white , one black . The two dragons yalipenda very theme of people live , then yalijibadilisha have two beautiful girls , one lilijipa name of Bai Suzhen , one frame called Xiao Qing . One day THEY came into popular places of scenic beauty , Xihu Lake in Hangzhou.Its theme Xihu really very attracted , THEY reached the same level of the lake suddenly it started to rain , rain and ran and HID under a huge tree. At That time came a young man with an umbrella named Xuxian , WHO WAS Returning home after cleaning the Cemetery . Seeing girls under the tree helped by the his umbrella and then helped Them Them take home by boat . Bai Suzhen began to love the young man , he poagana and the young man next to him to come take her umbrella .The next day the boy came home Xuxian for Bai Suzhen close to the lake to take the his umbrella . Bai Suzhen was very grateful and asked about the his family, he realized That he lost the his Parents Had When He was a child occurs early and now Lives with the his sister and worked in the drug store. Girl Bai Suzhen frame requested to marry him . Indeed Xu Xian PECULIAR Had a pleasure . Led by Xiao Qing performed the marriage Ceremony . After marriage THEY established a pharmacy . Bai Suzhen knew treatment , Every day TREATING patients .THERE WAS a hermit of Buddhist WHO also named Fa Hai frame . Fa Hai Had been Aware of Bai Suzhen That secret she WAS a dragon with a thousand years, and Certainly would harm people , so he determined to save the frame boy Xu Xian.Fa Hai one day he came home to Xu Xian , he said , the his Wife is a monster. Xu Xian did not believe . So Fa Hai Told him , if he does not believe , try to convince drink alcohol on 5 May , the day of the race boat , and as he drank he repeated the his nature .On May 5 reached , EACH family will drink beer to celebrate the day . Yanaogopa snake alcohol , Bai Suzhen wanted to go to the mountain to evade , BUT he frame That worried her husband Xu Xian be suspected , But Had no need to stay at home , setting himself is sick .Xu Xian although it did not believe he frame Telling the hermit Fa Hai , BUT everyone in. That day you drink alcohol , so he CONVINCED her to drink too. Wife Bai Suzhen he not REFUSE , he drank one glass , and immediately begin to see blurred . Xu Xian helped him to bed , then went to the soup kitchen preparing him to remove the alcohol. Came with a bowl of soup in bed , he Opened the net and saw a big white dragon is asleep in bed , Xu Xian died of shock .Lilipozinduka white dragon likaona her husband Had died of shock , he was very sorrowful , he asked Xiao Qing care for her husband , and she came out Quickly and go on a mountain called Xianshan Where there WAS one type of leaf of medicine That could save her husband.While the Bai Suzhen Had found seven months pregnant . When he reached the mountain Xianshan children Were Guarding the mountain WHO THEY knew That she wanted to Steal the wonderful leaf Were fighting him . God of the mountain When he saw how he desperately Tried to save Bai Suzhen her husband gave her a strange leaf .Xu Xian raised frame , frame But still gripped by fear . Bai Suzhen right frame white to deceive , he spent a long white cloth and turneth it the dragon around on the ceiling beam and calling her husband to see . To see the dragon , Xu Xian removed the his doubts about the his Wife, and THEY Continue to live in love .Fa Hai hermit did not give up. One day he LIED to Xu Xian went to the his temple and prevented him from Returning home . Later the his Wife and Xiao Qing Were at the temple Seeking to bring him home , THEY fight and hermit . When THEY popurukushana , Bai Suzhen he Heard the pain of pregnancy , Quickly returned home and Xiao Qing , he reached the bridge he recalled how she met her husband and started a ving sex , he became very sad. Xiao Qing Xu Xian blamed for listening hermit , he persuaded Bai Suzhen away from her husband.With the help of a hermit others , Xu Xian escaped from the temple and the bridge he found the his Wife. His Wife Told him the truth of things, That really WAS a dragon . Xu Xian That time he realized That Had His Wife 's love is real and serious , and he Promised That he would not mind being what it WAS , BUT he will live there Until death .After Returning home , soon afterwards gave Bai Suzhen birth to a child . In fulfilling day for the entire month baby Were very happy , BUT When the hermit Fa Hai came back home , he arrested Bai Suzhen frame and put him under Leifong tower beside Xihu Lake .Xiao Qing Had fled to the mountain Emei , he struggled to lift the his Courage to fight , he finally defeated Fa Hai, and he delivered Bai Suzhen .




 
THE TRUE STORY OF THE MOST exciting SAD AND CHILD Janeth :

Bell from iligongwa class , students to of primary school and began to chase one another from the Other classes while shouting only provided is rejoicing .It was my first time schools Teaching Such action.It was a Government School.Liliangukia my eye in the shape of a little girl , her clothes dirty . She frame crying .He frame alone and did not have any of the lamented in front .I like the teacher came around and I did not want much. First I was a stranger .Nikaachana him .The next day as the event likajirudia . The girl, hom the same time the dispersion , frame crying so much. Eventually he left as he Wept ." Why weeps fellow ? ' I asked one student." He is irritable mother .. " she replied with a laugh .Haikuniingia in mind at all That the girl is crying for no reason .On the third day I started keeping close to him .Break time I called I bought tea, he asked not to fear frame me and looking at me in the eye.Sikumuuliza nothing about the his right CHARACTER Wept whenever he permitted to return home .But he also cried That day as well . Colleagues and THEY boo .Iligoma my mind to believe That the young woman is crying for no reason .Why cry When only scattered ? ? No not free.I kept him around oneself . School principal said reports fikishiwa That I have sexual relations with the child .My heart and God alone Ones Were Witnesses . I missed the answer .I Tried to keep yourself away from him But heart Told Them That something I'm supposed to know.I kept him around . Finally , the School principal and set me to teach there for my CHARACTER not ving sex with a student.Argued but I understood . Nikamwachia God ......Despite the suspension of work , I CONTINUED to monitor the movements of one Daughter named Janeth .Every time he came out of School I watched him on the way to buy food , then we talked a little .Aliponiamini like the his brother and I expressed my concerns ." Janeth ..." I called him ."Bee brother .... " Aliitika as he looked at me ." At home you are living with Their Parents . "" Yes , living with mother .. father are traveling on a journey . ""Your mother has MANY children ? ""My mother died When I die .... I do not remember him even, a little " he replied in a low voice ." So you live with a young woman. "" Yes . "" You love a young mother ? "This question Janeth likaikatisha happiness. She cried , she cried incessantly , Janeth she cried out in pain Until I Felt uncomfortable. Nilimbembeleza then I asked again .Flowed into the day without asking Anything ..After ten days, It was sports day at school , so there WAS no tuition .Janeth frame late to School , I kept the pitch , Until he reached a four - hour summer.I said let 's go drink tea .The same day I him off a little late , we drank tea, and we sat on the Higher places .Editorial board again the discussion table .Janeth is about life .He refused to say anything, I was very CONVINCED ." Fear not , I am your brother. " Nilimpooza .Janeth instead of Telling began to cry again ." I Ataniua mother semaaaa " he complained .Nikambembeleza Told me how he finally been ill - treated by her mother ." Mother does not like me at all , he beat me and kuninyima food , does not like to come to School , CONTAINERS we use at night does not nivioshe night and does not want niwahi awaken in the morning , I woke up I'm supposed to do all the work , Sweeping the stadium , VCR in the house , washing the dish and then come to School. absent father claims he cared about me so much ... "Alijieleza ."That's Janeth .... tell me everything . "" Knowing he said kill me .... "" Has he ever kukutesa how .. "It is here That he Spoke with Janeth crying crying That it will come away from my ear .One day , he do not wake up, it WAS a day of rest .

No comments:

Post a Comment