Thursday 8 May 2014

READ STORY SHORT WITH THE WILL OF COURSE MENU Painful REALLY REALLY deep SISTER. IS A TOTALLY TRUE STORY

" When I walked in relationships and I believe him, I gave him everything I could . Remember that time at home we have we have a cow , I stole milk every day and sent it to them. Akanenepa ! ! Partner our became free when he began his own life. I did not know anything about sex. He taught me .
Nikaegemeza my whole life to him. Akanifanya I became a slave to sex every time I go to his room . If not enough now began to teach me a drink. I believed that my husband is the future , why should I deny it ? Nilimkubalia everything.
Alinilazimisha sex until I was in my day . Actually I was a scholar and I know the consequences of doing so but I did not want to hurt him I believe that is my husband . Use gloves but I loved the very contrary .I received the first pregnancy ! He had no money but was forced niitoe . Nikaiba money home, I fanyaalivyotaka . Nika was yakwanza abortions . Haikuniuma lovely! I believed that he would come to marry me and he nifichia this embarrassment .
Depended now we will begin to use contraception. But no it was not. He continued kunilaghai . Already knew my weakness . Alinishika here and there . Nikishtuka already done it know . Alcohol and other little bit . Nikazoea but I had never been drunk. Akautumia this weakness gave me something bad lililonifanya me to write this to you. Akaniingilia against nature . Alinilawiti ! ! I could accuse him anywhere. Nikavumilia to my husband that he was hopeful . An unidentified man even for parents.
The game continued . Akajitetea simply does not want to be pregnant again , so that is an alternative approach . I repent believes ! ! But he was my husband . Years passed away , my beauty that I 've been used to seeing in the mirror and disappeared , frequent calls from him zikatoweka , became very bright to me . He would not go to him. At the time I was reading the book . Loan money emanated from it seek and we were friends again . He says he loves me and he would marry me. Ananilewesha and use me against nature . Money when it is coming to an end and will remain himself in Soto .
Now he began to transform girls openly. I'd say what I ? I know he could not speak a single word . Tuachane ! ! Nilijuatayari has left me ! ! ! My health is very ikadolola , I had to go for the test facility. I did not have the virus. I take the advice was given to him .
Zikasonga day I found another man . This was a very cares . I began to forget him who thou . After finishing college he wanted to marry me and jitambulishanyumbani . Akanioa true. Life began . First year , second year and up to three . They carry I was not pregnant. My husband was very patient and never kunilaumu . But I was hurt and mawifi . Decided to go to the hospital .
He was introduced as my generation were destroyed by repeated abortions . Also love anal yamenivuruga very kabisa.Nililia while I remember the person who brought all this sorrow to me. World was not correct my place . Nimekuandikia baruahii my sister. Read it yourself! ! But many uwasimulie after my death .
Uwasimulie tirelessly modern girls who danganyikanakufanya difficult things to satisfy their partners. Ask them to die in suffering like me. Wasipokusikiliza not feel vibayamaana even I did not hear anything about the people they ponambia deceitful husband . Sitajiua but I will die before time ! !
Nimekuandikia you to be u author. Though for now u know I'll find a small child one day opportunity to reach these girls. Do not cry because I will die . Man crying because someone


No comments:

Post a Comment