Friday 16 May 2014

MEDICNE OF LOVE

important and medicine is going and I bathroom shower, we went to the bathroom and start showering together , but did not see my penis when excited at all. Fear started infect did not believe he saw vyonihisi is just an ordinary fatigue . He was not a spirit of despair , in the bathroom he struggled to touch and grope my limbs , I did not show any symptoms .Getruda he niogesha muogesha.Tulipomaliza and I took the soap and bush showers we went to the room we 've scored towels. Getruda appeared to be a rage in his heart." My husband is like me can see from the spirit, but was forced by your parents so this is not two months from now fulfilled unioe do not want to have sex . Where is the sanctity of marriage ? May I unieleze as hinitaki kimekusibu leave or what ? "When he described the tears were yanambubujika , believed right not the solution , wiped tears procedures for lesso , came near me and kunizungushia arms around the waist , while ninong'oneza " Sweedy there anything I chokuridhisha my husband . Unieleze beg me to adjust . " Please tell me now. I need to know , how will I live without your love ? ""Everything you satisfied but ... it's just ... I ... is .... " I stuttered drag yaliyochanganyikanana words , I could not pronounce properly sensed fever, I know a couple ingeingia flaws ."But you do? . Say why you maliziii ? "He nikaripia aloud." Are you okay? " He asked." AAAA ! , Even a little , " I replied in a low voice ," Or ..... penginenimekuudhi without me understand ...., meaning mother says I am stubborn and I do not know how to take care of someone , right? " Getruda grew kunidadisi ."No, " I responded in a tone of grief ." Oke , which means that because of the angle shift work are you ? "" So my wife is wrong , I will endeavor to give you love nakuahidi plump ! , Which will erase all the memories I bear offensive"" If not, then allow me to kiss , make me feel happy heart" my wife spoke with him near me closer.Nilisita bit then I bowed head and face appearance side of her lips and kumbus for laziness laziness ( inactive ). Nilipomgusa only his lips , was hugged me accordingly , with his hands and kuning'ang'ania and kisses and a long series and even a lukewarm temperature poniachia hilihisi I miss it . At first I kissed skepticism and reluctantly , but then I damaged a fervent kisses Getruda I found myself enamored of being zimesisimua entire body , I answer the attacks to force kisses while I tent spirit over the top.After kisses yaliotuweka conditions will , for zilimpanda libido and desire to love at the same time without delay . Pointer at the wall showed the eleventh hour and a half, close to dawn . Cocks were yakiwika every corner of the chicken breeders ." My husband will listen " Getruda told me , face and eyes were yamelegea deface deface ." Eee ! Mothers say " I coughed hypocritical to say."Near the day breaks. I want to remove the minds of trade, debt , I know the work put your thoughts about my love to you , beg for love motomoto.Kwani uniridhishe sixty days from now unioe you having sex with me. So today is the end, if you do not make the act of marriage , my divorce I pray, I can not sit as an ornament, cartoons into your home . Sijaja kukupikia here stomach and let it go ahead, I'm not your maid , understand today , I am no longer married to your wife " Getruda had changed suddenly and did not want to laugh with me, he needs to grow its own right."All these things you said I've put in mind but I beg you to give me mu .... " Before I end words, I katishwana tone of Getruda ." Let me give you what , why do I know ? "" Understand that I need to have a baby . Want me to call it a certain mother , not my name Getruda " Getruda grew kunifokea , I could not understand Who is being persecuted amount hicho.Niliwafikiria my evil mind who did it did not have the same savagery ."Yes ..." I responded in a low voice and compassion even I did not believe it came into my mouth , concerns the Niger heart , I felt distorted I blame the parents who nitafutia wife . I wish I knew that I would not have these problems Agree to marry ."Go ahead and borrow the lights then let partner" Getruda he kept making me ilegee feet and no power of movement, self ilinyauka as tobacco leaf lililosubiri crushing, sweat of fear lilinichuruzika . Part to extinguish the lamp was almost like three stages but I see twenty kilometer distance .Nilijikamua competitiveness and the rise in bed , for laziness I moving on a light switch . It was an act of five seconds but I did saba.nilipofika minutes on the whole I switch the lights , the body had been shivering with cold but not worrying about to have sex with my wife .I wanted my wife to dismiss the concerns I receive not night and day , but I could not tell me where to start and where to end up ? . Despite the failure to dismiss, I feared secret ingefichuka and every man would mount serious eye blame.Developed a fast method to help me, my marriage , to my wife not to discover the problems I have, I returned to bed and stir himself up on the wall of the bed , slowly I put the fingers of the right hand on my arm , the end of the mouth near the throat , and not zikupita eight seconds , I threw up a series . That portion of my rib on kitanda.Niliamini to do so would my wife why I was sick . But strange began they would strip my clothes rather than figure out a way to remove vomit in bed , began they would strip pants . Alichoka my words every day I complained , aches, stomach times , pneumonia , vomiting , headache etc. .After they would strip clothes , he stripped and him too . "The water you yavulia clothes you should kuyaoga " he said in a voice iliojaa anger and affection . The heartbeat of Getruda started going faster and the whole body was excited after they would strip all clothing ." Today should be, I do not care for you or not sting ! , Every day you complain , cramps, pain , vomiting , fatigue time , today is today " . Gradually he began kunitomasa then I was quiet as the bug kifaulongo and discourses of delirium as I continued to give sick ." My husband then got up to do. " Getruda he encouraged me with being a little shook my hand was raised ." Wait a bit naumwa and fever "" It has a fever today " My wife was really tired and the number of diseases that I have been mentions every day." Let fever , you Shaa today , I hear, what I want is just love , do not bring me a story of the novel, the long story of the design , I need that! , Do you man ? Hivyooo ! " Getruda began to despise my wife after seeing I have nothing . I started to cry when I complained I oniingia diseased and my marriage, I cursed disease felt like I cut off the fingers than a weak sexual power. My cry was painful with my spirit . Along with drinking herbal medicine from a variety of picking before Maasai still suffer conjugal exceed ." My wife dared derogatory . Nguoni abused to insult me ​​! , Actually has nichoka " I tried to blame my wife , but did not help things."Yes , I am bored , I ask my divorce this morning this longolongo I want" my wife had changed suddenly and kunitizama to anger , if there was the possibility of kuniadhibu then he chastised accordingly. I had not been gentle marriage would hook ingesambaratika and I were single." My wife allow me to eases feeling to tell you ..." I spoke with the voice of the weakness of the vesicular iliyona kunitoka tears , when I missed a major concern Getruda . Sikupenda simply leave and I got Getruda wife and parents , with the state of virginity wife , who has never touched." I have had enough of your wonderful things you want to tell me why ? "" I know you hate me if I explain kilichonisibu also will not believe yaliyonikuta partner " . I spoke yakinilengalenga tears in the eyes , and feel the spirit iliniuma nisiye and benefits do not need to live on earth , I want to die ilinisiendelee and suffering. My cry was very sad ! , Compassion and enter my wife , and asked me nimuelezee poor ." My husband me explain what this misfortune , do not be afraid to be open not hide anything as it is likely I will support partner" voice of my wife and I heard the voice of an angel kuifananisha of grace. Nikajikaza with all eyes run with tears yaliyolowanisha eyelids ." My wife is dead are not being formed , listen to me as a person from kilizavyo words of God , I have a factory in adulteration its Chemical , unfortunate chemical yatindikali ilinidondokea on the skin around my penis and kunisababishia weak body, I beg do not leave me dear , I ask you to forgive me if I have wronged lover , I believe I am wrong. Sikuyataka but happened coincidence " I spoke false parallelism fact , as I speak the more I cry, I want to speak a lie but I had to speak pure lies ilikuinusuru marriage and my shame , I mwangikiwa and acidic, a disease that onitokea who did not know where they came from and who brought the disease , are is Jenipher or who is it? "" Now if you have problems you know you why you married boyfriend? , You persecuting me , you have lost my free time " Getruda he kept complaining but I obtained mercy." Ah, that's why every day has complained kunitajia many diseases and all that is dodgy ..." Getruda she thought in mind ." My wife problems occurred three days before the marriage , and I know that I suffer with acid , I knew I had to get married transferred virile husband " my words yalimuingia Getruda my wife and I truly believe it is an accident of kumwagikiwa and acidic ." How I will live without the fruit of marriage , that I will live to tell me how? , I live right up with you , I've never met the man, I rely on you he would break my corral , now would be how? I beg your attention "eyes of mercy yalitua my face , I would have ceased as a suspect who was awaiting trial execution." My wife 's not worry. No kinachoharibika endure a little "" I can not kukuvumilia again my husband . Allow me to divorce quickly " I wanted to leave , possibly to leave my house , I think it lingenisaidia but I found myself thinking and nafsi.Nilitulia claimed as several seconds so I tried to splice pain." Swore before the shepherd that will live with me with patience ..." Before I end my words , I interrupted and tone."Yes. Nimevumilia exhausted , that I understand that today believe 'm hormonal " Getruda he said, looks like someone had eniandalia insult ."I want to go overseas to be investigated further "" What country ? "" UK .... " Nilipumua bit then I went on to explain , this time I told him , I could not believe that he could understand what I want to know it and obey it " Getruda kiliwaahidi my parents love you and I will live with you until God comes to our hearts "" Sweedy you know the true meaning of marriage ? " Getruda asked me as he nitumbulia eyes." Yes," I replied in a low voice and gentle at all , having bowed bundle as sheep ." If you know the meaning yake.Mbona I see what you mean marriage between me and you ? " Then I deep breath and let the power , " Ooooopphhhh ." Has come to see himself sometimes even compassion." Not nishakuambia my problem ? " Exceeded excitable heart." So if you want me to break our marriage will futie your brother until you aniridhishe romantic escape ""I am not my brother 's wife wangu.Kwa what males do not have the patience ? " Tears now kunidondoka as water began to drip , I felt wronged my right, but I want the path of peace between me and my wife ."Wait wait yaumiza bellies " I look at Getruda , my wife and I gungua not have a chance again to Have patience with . His eyes only , was sufficient answer that he left to search for another man." I wait for answer me quickly , I do not joke anymore. Ushanipotezea Sweedy too much time "Voice of the cry I hear ikigonga my ear drums , I tried to cast eyes of compassion, that probably would reduce words. I could not answer him anything , instead I remained silent as I brought the news of the tragedy of my closest relatives ." Your Contempt itakuponza . I do not want to divorce yako.Naondoka , our repeat my body still allows me kuolewa.Kama is virgin still have such a bearing is sufficient kabisaa.Kwanini miss my mume.Uzuri nishahidi that I would marry my glory, our new " Getruda talked to rise seat which went to the bedroom . Look at me I remained without speaking a word about yetu.Sikutarajia see what is in front of me when he Getruda o.Nilimuona languo kabeba large bag coming out of it out varandani ." My wife please allow me to put a bag down tuongee.Unapochukua this decision is not the solution . It's reasonable resolution to streamline a good relationship , since the creation of the family , no one whereupon it contention and conflict within the house ..... " I have a deep breath and bring down procedures , it is obvious that I get tired of defending my marriage was to mount serious Getruda isianguke.Wakati the eye , his bag as kalishikilia mkononi.Nikavuta action and reach around, I held the hand I tried lamented in front , " Please do not nishike.Muda live for you to do is isha.Mume O vain ..." Nilimkatisha his words , "We forgive my wife , I will continue to call my wife because I love you , I beg you patient. conjugal meetings

No comments:

Post a Comment