Friday 16 May 2014

HUSBAND TERRORIST.{EPISODE 3)

Pamela felt frustrated because he did not know who is calamity .PAMELA : What Tina , who again ?TINA : Mamdogo , their grandfather and farewell Tusa .PAMELA : Wee Tina you , you mean old Job? Who gave you information?TINA : That old Job, I saw on the news report . Again he died a very sad death .Pamela was shapagawa heard of him -in-law , her husband had to go and try to ring them to inform their relatives to know the truth of the story.Pamela and decided to call her sister named Amina , who was said to be the ones that get the news the same time.It was very sad to lose her sense of humor as an old man Job.
Patrick returned to his home and found Tusa is stagnant he pomuacha morning .Patrick went to look at and sit on the couch Tusa , Tusa looked at Patrick and to follow where he lived , Tusa and began to speak with mourning and in pain .Tusa : Here Patrick , you are the kind of husband ? Husband who do not care about your wife and you say you love ? Thus was married to unitese ? Nimekukosea what I guys ?Patrick had to look at Tusa for severe eye but full of compassion.Tusa : I say to heart , truly I wish to die rather than live with you Patrick. Give you my number is a big mistake of making me suffer so? Unanifanya as a female dog nisiye and value , all who want it only takes . Patrick has niharibia my life , your money is afflicted in this volume ! I have money I ask you ?Tusa bowed and continue right .PATRICK : Tusa forgive my wife , truly I have tried to do many things to unipende amazing you do not love me at all , as it is not your husband. But I hurt Tusa , when you learn to love me ?Tusa : Sikupendi and I love never to used to move from the grave.PATRICK : For Tusa what I 'm defects ? Why Do not love as the bwanako ?Tusa : I can not love you Patrick , you are a terrorist , whom thou hast hid . I love Sele and will always continue to love , I know I will not be with him again but I will love forever. Who love you you Patrick ? A man with an evil spirit , who do not care about others, one with the spirit of the devil.PATRICK : It's true I have a bad spirit ndiomana nimeua .Tusa : ( very Akashtuka ) has killed ?Patrick did not answer but went to the bedroom Tusa , Tusa saw his life there is a doubt , he left she says ." Oh God , I beg Plead my cause, in this life "
After careful consideration, he decided to follow Sele John to tell him he thought he .JOHN : did not you tell me that the person who took Tusa pedeshee called Patrick ?Sele : That is called Patrick.JOHN : would say ! These are not your brother's Patrick true?Sele : Let masikhara Bhana John , why umuhisi he ?JOHN : Hear me say, Patrick has a very wide now and then he lived Arusha.Sele : If it can not be him.John and decided to explain why he muhisi Sele be Patrick.JOHN : Hear me say, time Patrick has returned here he nishangaa see facebook wins .Sele : Was not there a problem kukushangaa John ?John said to tell Sele was , and how he wished Patrick opened a facebook account and how he vyomuulizia Tusa .JOHN : He asked me for the name carefully lotua Tusa , I tell the strikers , but he asked to see his picture I think that's when he knew his name and asking friends .Sele : John yananiingia what they say too much and then determines whether there is a connection , but in reality refuse . Patrick can not do that, similar names John again those names are most widely Patrick world.JOHN : So it can not be him though he asks him Tusa ?Sele : Kumuulizia man is a phenomenon John , I think this might be Patrick .Sele was opposed to the feeling of John the assumption that they emjua Patrick is responsible .
While the Bani , until they bury everyone was saddened by the death of old Job, because it was a very sad death .Elder Job was found has provided bald and genitals bitten off , everyone was sorry for the death of the old man .Even after the funeral was the same news on the death of the elder Job , no one recognized the man who made ​​him inhuman old man , people were just disappointed .Amina as the eldest daughter of the elder Job because he decided kumuulizia Tusa Tusa am a great grandson of the old man and have not found the bani .AMINA : Wifi , Tusa where is he?PAMELA : Tusa is for her husband, she is married .AMINA : Yani you muoza child would communicate with others?PAMELA : It was fast wifi , allow me to forgive us .AMEN : And why not come to the bani or not you give notice ? You know Tusa is a very important person for his grandfather , he would be around this place.PAMELA : Actually Tusa is not available on the phone , we contacted the husband only . But since disaster occur and not be found.AMINA : would say ! Wifi kid you guys have sold , ie not available and even kumfatilia not umfatilii ?PAMELA : Her husband said they keep well , but the man himself has money .Amen : the love of money stop sister sister , but to do about Tusa receive news and come to visit the grave of his grandfather .PAMELA : Well, we did it .Some words yalimuingia well Pamela , he spoke about his son very heart Tusa has thrown for it was as well.
Patrick was in his house like a man possessed .Akaitazama her phone and noticed that he changed the telephone line , stretched smooth known by a few people to avoid discomfort , while watching his phone, started calling the same time and the caller was a Maiko .PATRICK : Say .MAIKO : Why have you been so Patrick ? You want to destroy the work at the end ? Come to work, I need you there tomorrow morning Disagree financial plan to come heal.PATRICK : Poa .Patrick still did not feel pleasure to talk to Maiko is only just completely shakula oath Maiko working until the end .From Patrick aropoke to be killed Tusa , Tusa she found herself more afraid of Patrick.PATRICK : (in severity ), you have what you Tusa ? Unaniogopa I have been a genie ? Nakusemesha answers you sit like a statue . I have my anger here , can I cut off if you remain silent.Tusa could not answer more than just a bed to turn themselves in , that Patrick had decided to sleep with him .Patrick in his sleep , he saw an old man coming toward him in the likeness Job compassion, and start talking." Why did you kill Patrick ? "
Maiko was arrested Tusa and physically intervening with force , Tusa began to weep and lament .Once the door is opened , Patrick had been entered into.Maiko could not hear the door is opened from the noise of Tusa and Patrick also did not think could come this time, she continued with her until he felt had been positive.Patrick was surprised to hear him crying Tusa and ask questions " At this Tusa What is cheese ? Yani asks even as I am not . " He began to follow the sound of Tusa arises and he realized that it was the very last room , the room that used to give up the pregnancy Tusa carry .Patrick arrived at the room he saw Maiko standing and Tusa had huddled down, Patrick and he understood that under no circumstances Maiko had been entered to physically Tusa , Patrick he detested , in a rage he thrust is around the corner where he had not scored pants well , the Maiko he stands up he get the point he struck his fist to the face, before he himself the same was struck by another fist .Maiko and saw that it has become a spark , he decided to run.Patrick had a vascular ikamtoka anger to face, he could not speak more than just trembling , he was to look at Tusa with sharp eyes and the anger.Maiko and prospered from his car and leave the plant .
Sele was very muwaza Tusa , felt uncomfortable whenever he pomfikiria Tusa . He wondered so many questions about Tusa ." Why did you agree to marry Tusa ? Does this mean you did not love me anymore? And how can you bear my child Tusa ? nikuone I wish my partner to be satisfied of my heart "Deborah went to look at Sele frantic eyes hurt .DEBORAH : What problem guys ? Let Solomon , what have you ? Every day thoughts.Sele : Mamdogo , I had a very good girl . Niliyempenda strongly but mapedeshee have to steal my boyfriend .DEBORAH : sorry would say , the problem of girls not honest.Sele : He was faithful , but they cheat for money and property. Mamdogo I think my heart is very niuma , I do not know if he happens any girl I loved him as himself.DEBORAH : Do not worry my child, as it is yours is yours only . Recognize there is a day he will come back to you.Sele : I wish that day to be today , in fact we are very abusive poor in love.DEBORAH : Usijari my son , everything will be okay .Sele : Thank you, mother .DEBORAH : Whether you go in the street and wondered to meet colleagues, farewell week , John maybe eases a little imagination.Sele : Straight mamdogo .Sele she decided to have a little walk in the streets there as he advised and Deborah to be able to reduce the amount ideas .
Patrick accompanied by anger over Maiko and Tusa .PATRICK : Why Tusa lies and Maiko ?Tusa : ( As she trembles ), ordered me , he raped me .PATRICK : Why akubake Tusa ? Unable restraint ? I think you did.Tusa : No Patrick , I would .PATRICK : Where do you want with me nikuingilie ? Maiko there on the dirt ? Tusa answer .Tusa : No Patrick.PATRICK : Ideally I am very annoyed Tusa you ichefua my soul .Tusa was just trembling with tears welling .Since it was night had to go to sleep, Tusa had slept for fear and doubt yaliyopitiliza .Patrick rose up and intervening against nature Tusa , Tusa had tremble and cry too much , but Patrick did not leave him until he was pojiridhisha .Tusa could not sleep until panakucha , she just cried . That day he experienced diarrhea suddenly , he was running only a likimsokota stomach .Patrick set her as she cried Tusa and his departure that morning .
Sele having met local and very many friends and to story here and there , and then he appeared John and reminding them of the old stuff and calling now.JOHN : colleague Patrick kaukata , yamemnyookea life to the extreme. But you have decaying overwhelming, even how the brain girlfriend did not steal ?Sele : Hey , I have my very beautiful girl John , ie you can not believe .JOHN : I wanted nishangae , do not sit around the brain and girlfriend . Maybe if you asked the while Mwanza.Sele : You , I've seen with a beautiful girl as my Tusa .JOHN : Called Tusa ? Let me show you another beautiful with that name in facebook .John and opened it to show him a picture of Tusa and Sele .Sele said shocked to see pictures of Tusa .Sele : That is yuhuyu my Tusa , and he was very loved facebook .JOHN : would say ! Kaka , ie the ones you had this beautiful ? He once told me that his girlfriend is called Sele , now you Solomon and Sele Where and Where ?Sele : I is the Sele , in Dar are accustomed to call me Sele everybody .JOHN : So you are very lucky as this beautiful is yours.Sele : I am not with him anymore, no one has robbed pedeshee sweet .JOHN : How? Or ndomana these days I see Him facebook. ?Sele and decided to tell him and it was clearly John Tusa Tusa until he pokuta kaolewa and the pedeshee Patrick.Story that opened the mind of John and make him think deeply as awazacho is or I have.
Patrick morning journey was directly Maiko .PATRICK : Maiko Why you do this to me ?MAIKO : would say ! Even fatherhood is dead because of the woman !PATRICK : I do not have a father like you , the better you're not my father or my brother . Human with an evil spirit as a lion.MAIKO : What Patrick, tusameheane just a matter of review .PATRICK : You already know the pain of wife you ? Umenituma work merciless and yet you betray me and my wife , why Maiko ?Patrick was very angry when he spoke he approached Maiko and kumkunja .MAIKO : Patrick Please do not how else wrong , I know you are a brave boy . Usiniumize please , but remember that I have contributed dowry Tusa again I have made more money than you .PATRICK : Did I ask for unichangie money ? Behold, it was reluctantly gives ? Dah I repent know you Maiko .MAIKO : Niachie Patrick , discuss work that gave a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment