Thursday 8 May 2014

A WOMAN TEAR.


EVERY one has knowledge of the developments he gave the name. Others called him mad alien, some fresh cheese and more depending on the time. No one knows where he is from, but he was in a group of mad at the city. Aliokota cans and wandering off with them, ate food and running majalalani stray dog, God turns away from diseases and make acheke alone all the time. Alipokasirika he crushed stone people, but despite the anger of several months after she discovered that she is pregnant. It happened in the knowledge skendo who is the subject of sin for someone who does not have a sound mind. There are not found! Yakendelea life. Ilingojewa nine months the loan until she could give birth to a wizard who will be sought. But even nine months pregnant does ikufika that flowed, openly and frankly with the mad he looked through pain. People were whispering softly that hath filled him with the pregnancy, she watched him with intense drug feeding the child finally came from. This also likasahaulika. Passed another two months, she became pregnant again the Lady whose house was nowhere pasipofaa ordinary human habitation. If they previously condemned the practice was the treatment of psychosis guest. Pregnancy began to grow, but even this does ikufikisha nine months, came out as the previous pregnancy. But this came in the form of its kind. Mad alien voice spoke something to his non-profit. He spoke what everyone was left with many questions but they have the answer. LAST ONE YEAR AND A HALF. MARIA when he is relaxed and her husband, the marriage will not be recognized and the lived anywhere but debauchery and eventually become accustomed. Cried the husband and wife but had no child. Exile and came to the day, a short fat black woman with red eyes had been let out after a security guard told him waiting there. Maria came out as he accompanied her husband while holding the reins in romantic style. "What Shall I help you?" Asked Christian who is the husband of Mary. Woman with red eyes tried to smile with her mouth open, he had gaps, all the front teeth were not his mouth. Maria watched carefully while suppressing conditions surprises iliyotaka take. Old mother who had a child on the back. Of course he was not his son perhaps only grandson. "Wankuru the well-being .." he spoke as he looked at the woman's face. "Who nd'o Wankuru again .." Chris asked as he looked at Mary. "Neither do I wonder, or is wrong house." He replied Maria in fear!! "Wankuru is pleasing wee son, that I wondered if I could find you. Since not waste me your number so I could hardly kukweleza anything. Thus you see Gilbert Wankuru really remember me. "He spoke for fun and was not ashamed to show them his gaps, then his face you toil. Bleached legs and his clothes were not clean. "Mary, you know ..." Chris asked. Maria was denied for other maraq. But the mother continued to talk for fun narrating certain things. "Mom I'm sorry .. since you want them?" Asked for a little wrath Chris. The mother looked at him in surprise. "Mama I want to tukusaidie ask why?" He stressed now. "I came with my son, I brought my grandson about to see his mother. Since there are evil ..... "He turned to Mary," Wankuru Oh no mistake I made my son eeh "asked for while flattering himself in guilt. "This is Mary and the child who is who." Chriss questioned. Maria and gave her soundness and now became a buffalo. "So Chris you think I know this woman either. These hivihivi Was Bewitched know you, you see a normal person of her! Chriss you see this ordinary, look at his eyes red and poor as a child that I do not know where he kirogea kakichukua ... amet married sacrifice his teeth and he will still deliver too poor weee! "He fumes. Chriss yakamwingia words. The woman was struck and scared eyes, he was more tragic yakamtoka look around. Chriss was filled with words of Mary guard ordered him to push her away the woman out. Guardian he obeyed, Maria and Chriss and kokotana turn into. Mary's soul was not in quiet whit, he recognized the woman accordingly, was his adoptive mother after his mother's death, this woman treated her very much undeserved reward that. Mary realizes that to acknowledge that he was his own child, then that was the end of the relationship with a man who he are aware that Maria has had children and no relatives close after his parents died and he rushed in Mwanza survival. When he thought it quite favored by far and heard the cries of the woman who mourns. "Wankuru ... Wankur u, you deny me I have publicly, you deny me Wankuru, that you forget I vyokulea me, my eyes red these are not is because you Wankuru ie I cook local brew to read Wankuru, have prompted wood and corrupted skin, chest and my eyes today This wizard says I want kukuroga Wankuru, uuuuwi!!! Wankuru and carry a pregnancy in every man run have trouble caring for my husband and he beat me to pull me Wankuru teeth today I've been a freak, you say, I have made my teeth really Wankuru sacrifice. Wankuru and bear a child, and deceived me that you went out once you dodge behold your son, I have this to develop Wankuru child, I have cared for all I love. Not I told you your mother wanted to give your pregnancy due hanna trouble, I said I ministering not take a akuzae grow, I kulindia your life since you're your mother's womb, I love you than your mother parent today I have been begging you deny me I have your blood is denied Wankuru. Wankuru uuuwi! My last tear I dondosaha day that the Arab who you pregnant he did not know pokupiga and say I gave it a tear because of the love you Wankuru, I cried and cursed the fact he denounced the Arab as his blood Wankuru. It wankuru witness, we sleep hungry you hear me when I ran for Physician, I never bind you Wankuru charms! People were poniita witch I tell you God will protect us and payment is not here. Where is the Arab now! Be afraid of God we Wankuru child, Wankuru response is true God does yaongopi. I have served since my maiden until today it ongopi, he nipoa millions radiate to unipokee in your beautiful house but has given me a heart of compassion mother's heart. Wankuru not the only story that I love you I have a son, I love it because it was isolated from everyone. Now you can get somebody to love you have forgotten everything and today once nadondosha tear. Gilbert Namlilia bitterly because women Wankuru encounters with evil spirit and mind sensitive to forget. Watamkana and harass, but will not be if you Wankuru, will not be quick to forget. Atamtegemea God and will come to remembrance. This does not solve the tear down and swallowed up by the earth burebure, the God I believe in is not the God of vengeance but will nisuuza my heart and showed me his presence again. This tear and go down in the crown of your head! Head with fake hair zinazoogopa our rural water, salt water. My last tear this earth to be your tear whatever you kalopitia. Ie you mnkana son whom you fathered, ie Wankuru I vyolilia child forty years you may you all and I found this baby is a male submissive you deny, you flatly rejected my presence. Wankuru you do not remember Gilbert, my God is alive!!!! I am leaving and Gilbert, as I vyojikongoj to arrive a while, been insulted and at the same time I met a few of comfort, being called a witch and fools like you, but there are few who call me a liberal. I turn I believe those who recognize my hospitality will welcome me, I spent many years but at least I became old invigorating and bringing up your child. Wankuru going going .. "cry kilikomea there, Mary would bring a fake smile but the burning heart. He realized that he had called wankuru, Maria is in her name only as Chriss knew. Chris pass this or what he consoling her as she begged forgiveness for what had happened. Mary reviewed and insomnia. The next day he headed up to his rural home, he expected to find a woman there, amwombne forgiveness and relented. But to me his cries and agitator, climbed let him know where you going, he struggled to keep his mind straight but did not understand until he found himself in Dodoma. He descended as Maria, but after several hours it became a CRAZY visitors. No one knew him. Akajazwa first pregnancy and it did not last bearing creature, the second was filled by someone who is not well known. It is in this conception spoke many things yaliyomfanya until he reaches there. Maybe he got a small sense of the last to say that will learn and learn. Samaritans they need help, they lined up for the next day, take her Maria. But it was Mary again ..... was the late Maria. He was dead! And was not available bury her brother. His corpse and municipal yakazikwa! He lived a hard life, he found a loving and cherished, bad Tuy were filled pregnancy still loving the man did not abandon him, and bore a child neglect but loving man she keeps being. Maria turned to deny his name when he was in, he denounced even loving man he disowned by his son!!! TEAR THE MOTHER likaishi in its crown, God punished him according to the cry of Mary the mother! A generous mother lived to die early! Akakitunza being called Gilbert with all wisdom, and help Samaritans kikakua They read. And even kilipofikisha old self, being in fifth grade. Generous mother gave way to life with a smile!!! MESSAGE: 1. MAMA is a unique being, you do not betray your mother ..... see to keep a promise like one who for many years without discouragement. 2. Enjoyment of short-term zisikufanye forget the osota them for numerous years.

No comments:

Post a Comment