Thursday 8 May 2014

A CERTAIN WOMAN ATTRACT PEOPLE IN SONGEA

she has an attractive name which can
impress anyone. It is not just a name , but he is really good too ! His eyes literally look great , the color of snuff , a black apple ripen . View his thick lips , his eyebrows black look and zilzochongwa well and make wanted to attract .Yes ! This is the perfect woman , but his waist proves it, split very well , leaving the stomach should be away from the waist . Its smooth Hipsi are zinazonifanya all come Msamala Songea region , to stay a long time before returning to Morogoro . Its sound romantic when we are on the planet of love and it is a major attraction for me .This is Magrethy !I do not know what to say to know that this girl is fine, but just know , that Magrethy resembled his name. My eyes are on the screen of my phone that kinamwonyesha Magrethy or Rethy was lying in bed , a twin I yompiga last month I came here Msamala my commercial activities .Ghost for you planted will suddenly I need my Rethy very quickly I can suffer when I have a girlfriend lord ... what is this ? Nanyanyua my phone, nabonyeza numbers Rethy , after a call is received and the time the gentle voice that cut me so scared .'' Yes Jay my love ...'' It 's Rethy speaks a muni .'' Say Where is my beautiful ? '' Nilikamuuliza quickly as I prepared to tell him to come to the hotel I nofikiaga always.'' Did you guys Jay Where is mine? '''' Roses Hotel, my pa always ... Come let my boyfriend give me pleasure .... '' My sauiti commenced my thirst of love I had.'' Sorry my sweetie , mie am in hospital , I came kumtizama grandmother is ill , but because you come to then suppress come tomorrow morning ! '' He said in a soft voice that ilinizidishia pain.'' Sorry my dear, sorry nurse a sick person , but the same tomorrow then tomorrow it right! '''' I know you know me well in terms of managing the truth dear ... I must come ! '''' OK ! '' Tukakata phone.********
As usual the same day there were harsh winters than ever. I wore my black jacket beautiful , bottom I wear modern shoes and jeans tightly . Basically I was very pleasing . It's short , I had finished eating goat meat and roast bananas and now I have a bottle of beer nateremshia at a pub here Msamala Songea region .
Suddenly came her to become one and sat at my table.His eyes were very tempting , is an old woman , I can say that he was a grown man said, but he was relatively dense organized !When I mean that , despite its thickness , its shape was number eight .
'' Sorry , no person or I can stay. '' He asked me but sitting .'' You can stay. '' I replied .I do not want to speak too much woman , but simply an adult woman , but a woman in the city , ie is present .A man named drink together . When he got four beers , he asked me because he wanted more anisogelee aniulize thing . Nikakubali .
'' My name is Big Mama , I live here Msamala , I have no husband , a merchant, a fellow I know you know more ! ? '' He said in a voice that even a small child would know that he was drunk .'' My name is Jay, I am from Moro , do I come here to buy corn and transport to Dar where nayauza then when I come back I turn from Bumba and sell moro , I do not single but I'm married! '''' Good ! I would wachakarikaji young as you . I want to help you more in your business , this particular maize, but it is good if we talked more mellow parts . Have you come from? '''' Rose Hotel . '''' We can go to talk about there . '''' There is no difficulty . '' Tukaongozana a great mother to Walidi .
When we arrived at the Hotel we have accompanied the great mother , all we had bwaksi ! When we came inside , I wonder if Big Mama saula all his clothes and then throw off the bed . Further tests sir ... and I caught , I went up to bed and prop - duh ! All night long I was on the planet naelea good will. Mh ! Great mother brought me out just let you guys sweat everybody .I woke up this morning mwepesiiii ! Once entered my phone SMS in , I opened quickly.Begun to come sweetie now I'm almost come. ''

No comments:

Post a Comment