Friday 16 May 2014

ETRA HELP FROM MY MAMY

When Sele has kept the phone , once entered 'messages , check has gone to Patricia . Sele and opened and read ," if you have any problem dear tell me, and remember that I love you so much"Sele said Tusa Watching carefully and ask .Sele : Who is Patricia Tusa ?Tusa : It is my friend .Sele : Why use you 'messages like this?Tusa took the phone and look at 'messages sent .Tusa : What Sele ! Jealousy does the same to my girls ?Sele : So he is a girl?Tusa : Since when have you heard Reverend Patricia boy ? This is a female name of Sele .Sele : Why akuite partner and tell you that he loves you so much?Tusa : Take no kunichekesha Sele , name partner of girls is something very common . What's wrong with what I loved and my fellow girl ? Leave Sele stupid jealousy .Sele : Nimekuelewa Tusa , but because I love you all and also naichunga mine in fear that they may not clever to steal my Tusa .Tusa : Do not worry Sele , is the one man you nikupendae .Sele : I hope you can not manipulate partner.Tusa : I can not partner.Once 'messages from Tigopesa Tusa entered on the phone that katumiwa three hundred and Patrick Rock. Tusa after reading it, so he wanted to see the Sele had to entrust so he could read it .Sele : And who is this Patrick Rock Tusa ?Tusa : Shall Tigopesa agent , meaning father said he would send me the money I think is kamtumia agent.Sele : Now this money kakutumia what your father dear ?Tusa : What home means spending absent fathers they departed .Sele did not need more than Tusa accept because she loves.
Tusa returned to them being very happy , she found herself smiling all the time or the money is really very sweet . His mother decided to ask two or three questions .PAMELA : My son saw today things are not wrong, who does all that?Tusa : Not one young mother Arusha .PAMELA : Arusha But actually people are very money , child, young mng'ang'anie .Tusa : But I love Sele mother .PAMELA : Tusa foolishly left my son , you think Sele will be able to marry you ? Will be able to provide a dowry will kayomtajia ? Sele an invalid son , left him , looked healthy lifestyle and proper young man Arusha think will make you an attractive woman and not always Sele , will kuzeesha my son.Tusa : Did you father loved because of money ?PAMELA : I am your father and our history is very long if I explain I can finish the book .Tusa : would say ! Mama tell me a little bit.PAMELA : First of all, your father was a man and the husband of his wife is my best friend I think to this day do not know if I were her husband I took it a long time ago , your father had much money but ilimtawala very disappointed . One day, I will tell you my son , do Jari .Tusa : would say ! My mother is a hippopotamus but you know that you married him because you love each other .PAMELA : My son , keep this in your mind , not everyone who decides to get married , then he fall in love with her ​​partner , sometimes we are doing to fulfill the role , but if you come in you learn to love each other and your marriage prevails . Arusha is suitable boy of my son , even if you do not love , you will learn gradual love being with him .Tusa : Save mother I can not leave Sele .PAMELA : My son, Sele did not fit . I do not know what language should I use you to understand me .Actually Tusa loved Sele , but the desire of money and words of people are vinavyoichanganya his mind to be shared procedures for Sele . Tusa is fun to be around and Sele , very loved Sele is to be her husband.
Patrick saw his stuff now occurring in a straight line , the line he asked her.PATRICK : I do not go dar to follow Tusa ?MAIKO : No Patrick , you are going dar important work here sleeps tell Tusa come Arusha.PATRICK : Do you think it would be easy to come to Arusha Tusa ?MAIKO : Arusha He will come only by the power of money .PATRICK : Can it be true?MAIKO : Could Patrick , I will give you words to convince . He will come himself to tell you.PATRICK : I will greatly rejoice coming .MAIKO : Do not worry Patrick.Patrick saw is mounted should follow the parent thought of Maiko and ask him to Arusha because Tusa Maiko gave good words to capture a person mentally.Patrick said Tusa phoned and told her intentions.Tusa : would say ! Patrick I do not think it is advisable to me to come there .PATRICK : Please Tusa please come, my intention is to see just me and you .Tusa : Then what will remain ?PATRICK : Nothing shaonana what happens when we can come back the next day dar .Tusa : Then I will sleep where?PATRICK : Nitakukodia hotel Tusa , and you do not have bad intentions . My problem is only seeing .Tusa : And you will sleep where?PATRICK : I'll sleep in my home Tusa , I'll do it to be more independent.Tusa : would say ! But I am afraid to come there !PATRICK : Do not worry Tusa , I will use the airplane ticket to go and return so do not worry at all .Tusa : Well, I agree , I will come to Arusha.Phone ilipokatika only , Tusa said the money used 'messages and Patrick , he used five hundred thousand shillings something that received more kumpagawisha Tusa .Then he received a text message from Patrick ," That money is in favor of your preparation and your needs come dozens of Arusha. "In fact quite mixed money Tusa 's mind , he saw another side to relocate entirely .
It was a very happy for Patrick ,PATRICK : Dah ! ! Actually you are the boss noma guys, you know how these women and their weaknesses ?MAIKO : Patrick , I can be your mother , you see a man succeeds Deborah know that man is overwhelming, your mother is very tough Patrick.PATRICK : Still wondering what made ​​him mother until she hated so much ?MAIKO : Patrick is a very long history , but there is a day I know you know . And why you do not want your mom to give me contacts ?PATRICK : Hey , I do not quite know if I work for you . She can die for hypertension how he vyokuchukia .Patrick rose up and go look at other things , but he forgot his phone to Maiko .While Maiko is a call to Patrick , soon began to call , look at the caller 's name is written " mother " .Maiko regained enthusiasm and received because he knew in any case the caller will be Deborah only .
Patrick needed to know the way in which Maiko would give to be able to find Tusa .PATRICK : Tell me the way then .MAIKO : Patrick , Patrick . Do you know someone with money is quite different from someone who has no money ?PATRICK : Tell me then .MAIKO : No woman can kukubabaisha if you have the money , Patrick you are another level now and you are able to find any woman to whom . Therefore, the issue of Tusa is very small , then you say it is beautiful girl eeh !PATRICK : That was beautiful , and it is very beautiful.MAIKO : Oooh ! If yes, it will help you find when you fail to tell me why this might be sufficient to support our work.PATRICK : Atatusaidiaje now ?MAIKO : Do not worry , you shampata will tell you . Let me give you a way to find that your beautiful .Patrick Maiko He taught several ways of getting numbers Tusa and eventually find completely and put in his own territory .Patrick and began to use these options with incredible speed .
Tusa sitting in their home , with his cell phone when it made ​​contact with Patrick through facebook.PATRICK : What shall I do Tusa to provide me with your phone ?Tusa : I do not know .PATRICK : I pray that I shall deal with you .Tusa : What Deal ?PATRICK : I will send a voucher to enter numbers on your phone , then you received mail me your number so nimalizie half of that for kukurushia voucher .Tusa : Just send me see .PATRICK : Do you use the Internet do ?Tusa : I use Tigo .PATRICK : Well put , 4262 6698 2898 195.Tusa : Poa .Tusa took it and insert the voucher number to call it , was suddenly sounded the cry of laughter omshtua mother.PAMELA : Boy, if only as the founder of facebook would know the trouble that I get while at home he completely shut the network , because my son is approaching kuwehuka you talking to yourself and laugh at myself when I asked what najibiwa Loh facebook !Tusa : Not so mother .PAMELA : But is it?Tusa : There are new friends I have found here facebook has asked the strikers have to give my phone , he sent me a voucher number . Nikajua mother jokes whereas it is true, I have read I have put five thousand .PAMELA : Hey guys , my son let nirushie volume and I mean my phone does not even throughout.Tusa : Mom you just disappointed , and told me that if I use that voucher will nimalizia half for firing so he sent me another five thousand .PAMELA : Kheee let my son spend a mie unirushie two thousand .Tusa : Kheee mother ! Do you like free of you , mi do not want to give my number .PAMELA : If you do not want to spend my bus.Tusa : Hahahaha , you will be hit and father . I use my Bhana .PAMELA : Send only , because what Tusa phone ? What are they afraid ? The man himself did not know my son.Tusa : Sele Namuogopa mother .PAMELA : Let 's not bring your nausea that resemble wood, I do not want to hear .Pamela was one of the people who oppose the will of Tusa and Sele , completely Tusa and his mother were like friends so many things to Tusa , Pamela knew .He opposed a very Tusa Sele because one, it is not to be read as Tusa Sele .Tina must have had access to talks,TINA : I've heard all Tusa , and I nirushie Pajero then .Tusa : would say ! Tina and this is your mom you little you can devour a man in favor of the money you guys.TINA : Stop chattering Tusa , send it and I unipunguzie voucher number .Tusa said Patrick used his phone call with Patrick and did vyomuahidi to exceed draw Tusa and his mind .Patrick said Tusa phoned and talked to him two or three and that became his joy .Tusa and Patrick communication became regular .
Patrick was very happy and praised the fact that money can buy everything .MAIKO : Umefanikisha eeh ! Woman playing with money you .PATRICK : Dah ! ! Its really easy nunulika father .MAIKO : If you have money on the line everything becomes Patrick.PATRICK : And why do you feel that it is better to spend money on a woman ?MAIKO : Listen to Patrick , the desire of the woman is on the money . And another thing is that you him some money woman there is something you build on it ?PATRICK : What ?MAIKO : Building angry about it, and that is , for a time that he reject her many ushatupa your money , you be ready to do anything to find him . Even hurt you .PATRICK : would say ! Hurt someone you love again ?MAIKO : Patrick , everything is done by the power of money . Money is very painful , so he untangle you be angry with him accordingly , and then the woman starts to regret his desire .PATRICK : But mi do not want it reaches there .MAIKO : I counsel thee to keep pulling for money Patrick , then he Untangle will see the power of money itakachofanya .PATRICK : And how about you my mother ?MAIKO : Deborah is a very attractive woman , but things to me and he is our secret .Maiko told him so much Patrick , but his stuff he and Deborah went on to do a secret.PATRICK : But I will make sure to nampata .MAIKO : Ukishindwa will give you extra help Patrick.PATRICK : Nitampata Bhana , and I know that her man will Ikoma .MAIKO : Hahahaha , ushammiliki already duh ! But do Jari if I am unable to help Patrick.Maiko was doing more stuff that Patrick did not know.Patrick had a keen desire to know more things he did Maiko ndiomana wanted to be with him almost constantly .
Sele did not leave Tusa blame for kuiendekeza facebook.Sele : Ah, if I could , I would shut the network of facebook. Tusa you hear or what.Tusa : What Sele !Sele : Why Men Tusa ? Ideally you nikera again is very nikera .Once the number of Tusa began calling , Sele said Tusa loot the phone , checking the caller and saw the name " Patrick fb " the phone called the up ikakatika .Sele : Who is Patrick Tusa ?Tusa : It's my friend on facebook.Sele : Aaaargh , this is something I had not let anyone Tusa .Once the phone started calling again and the caller is the same , Sele and decided to accept the call .

No comments:

Post a Comment