Friday 16 May 2014

WHEN I CLOSED MY EYES

Nikajaribu kumuamsha brother but he was not shocked nor kutingishika he was as one dead, of fear and Niger more .
Nikamuangalia well Deo brother and sister asked ."Why not amki brother ? "Tears were welling sister , as she replied." I do not know Sabrina , I do not know why my husband amki "" And why have you sit without doing anything ? "" Nothing what ? Do you think it is only natural that? Akipelekwa hospital know they are going kummalizia "Song wifi yakaijaza more fear in my heart, I began to remember how Carlos has said that he is going to save my friend Suzy , the idea came to me quickly without much thought . I went to my room and to call Carlos to as it might then come and help us .The phone did not take too much time to be received , and Carlos did not take him very long to arrive so I ask that this Carlos lives out for us as a neighbor or ! Why has reached the same time having to call. Answer my fault.Carlos walked into our freely without fear of anything, he was into ones that asked me what the problem is ." Look at my brother there""He let her to send the hospital "Nikamuangalia sister who was completely silent , Carlos said bearer brother himself without any help and kumpakia in his car and leave him , after half an hour Carlos and brother returned home with brother alive, I wondered, even wifi so he surprised he did not do more to speak well and Carlos as he has helped her husband to return to normal conditions as he had in the past.Kaka was only thanks to Carlos and see that Carlos is a good man ." Sorry man of the people , are disturbing this all night "" But do not worry guys, I own I told Sabrina that if she had any problem then let hesitate to tell me "" So it is good if it does "Carlos so he began his talk because he knew clearly that it should be heard only ." Then there's this thing Sabrina very troubling "Brother said to him ."What ? ""It might be the spirits of you, requires the return home. I see it better and be allowed to return just before things yajaharibika "Kaka did not have any objection to Carlos , I think he shaiteka intelligence has become so easy by agreeing brother , sister must have had shapumbazika ." Except for this month I am very busy , no to bring home"This time I laughed as I've brought and brought back a small child or ! Carlos answered her brother ," Do not worry about it, I am and I will make sure I send to your home . Himself will rejoice "They talked a lot no matter what that is all about to night and people were sleeping defects we , brothers and relented Carlos that he would take me and kunirudisha come home, badae said farewell to him without asking him does he have to live where he lived until the meaning is unclear.When he left everyone went to sleep until morning in .
When morning came, I was a sister to my room I heard him call me ." That night was it? "" Does this mean you do not know what wifi as there were ! "" That was it real or is a dream ? "Nikamshangaa sister , we were all then he failed to realize if it was real or a dream ." Wifi , that means you really do not know where you are ? Was a real and not a dream my sister "" Would say ! And I was not even scold my little it possible really ? Maybe someone has nipumbaza , not free indeed . Nakosa to answer . "" Sorry sister but the ones it did ""But do not I tell you that today we are going to feed , you'll tufanyiwe intercession "" No wifi , repeat home today "Wifi was left to wonder without any understanding of what is going on .Afternoon of the same day I heard him speaking sister and brother , and I heard him arguing about leaving me there and return home.After cutting the number called me and asked me ." Your brother and him kapatwa what Yani has completely agree you leave ! ""Yes, he conceded , why do you accept wifi "" No, mi I agree yet I need you here ""But if I continue to stay here I will tell the truth about the baby brother , you agree with me! "" Where is happening now those guys Sabrina ? "" Because I can not stay silent for long periods , remember your husband is my blood brother . Suffer it to come home wifi ""I ask my little one request "" Which it? "" If you go there you do not even tell your mother the truth, I will remember everybody "" Mother would say so ! Manages a fleet ? If you were sister would hide your biological mother about this ? ""I ask Sabrina , as the vyonyamaza for your brother did it and there . Conduct kamavile nothing ever happen. Help me my sister . "" I'll try wifi , does that stop me are the only reason I go home ? "" No, nakuhurumia also with your life , nayahurumia and my life too . Secret I do not know why this inanitesa this!"" Do not worry about that secret wifi but my hope is that my brother the day you told the truth about the child "Decided to do my other stuff , while I waited for him to come pick me up so I could Carlos home.
Me in my room while I meditate some things going on, sister called me again and I decided to ask ," Why do you have such a very miserable person my sister ? ""When you make a mistake, it's true I'm very doubtful "" What you fear wifi ? Yet you fear and your secret ? "" Aaah ! No, but it is about the picture let kaniletee again "" Those were zoniambia be unusual ? ""Yes , allow me to bring me these same "I had to zipekue again because I shaziweka in a bag , I took and sent it to . Akaziangalia very carefully , and keep one picture and asking." You say there's who and who's here ? "" My boyfriend and my best friend "" Are you sure that this is your boyfriend ? "Nikaitikia to head that I'm sure , sister- he looked at me very seriously and said ." Yani picture seems your brother and woman , then you can say your partner and your friends! Ndiomana I told you that these images are not unusual, very namuamini Deo can not betray me this much photographed with another woman "Very Nikamshangaa wifi because the picture ziliwaonyesha Sam and Lucy together then she claims is her brother Deo and I asked again sister ," You will have frustrated sister , brother Deo Where is it ? "" You are you confused Sabrina , this is your brother and woman , then you can say is your partner , do you Sabrina is completely confused , I tell you "Nikamuangalia only sister who I had been wondering all the time, and took all the pictures and the girls kuzichana saying pieces ." I do not believe quite as Deo may betray me , even the first day you shewedst me the picture I believe . Except for forty thief , if your brother is really betray me then I will know only ""Do not be angry sister , because even I do not understand what you are saying "Nilitulia only to find it open for me and sister are disrupted , but there's nothing to do and more easily understood .
As I settled in , Carlos and he called me and said that the brother is coming kunifata .Sam so he called me ."Right Sabrina , there you are now and while there is some way forward? "" Why do you ask so Sam ? "" Answer me first "" Actually it off , ie as two or three hours to reach as the road does not queue"" And Carlos does he live? "Here now became kamavile Sam kanizindua my mind because even mi did not know the place where Carlos lives." Actually I do not know "" Then ask , if you tell me the answer , then I will tell you something "Sam and gave up when I call and leave many questions in my head about Carlos , I began to wonder now ." Carlos is live? While for us it was coming regularly, I am here but there comes every day . Would he live? "Yaliyokosa answers questions in my head but I lined up to ask Carlos comes to pick me up when you leave.
The time pass a little and he arrived at home Carlos brother .Wifi was to look at Carlos in the eyes of the very wrath , then I heard my sister telling Carlos ." And yet, you will discover so much Joy "But wifi did not answer anything, he just Watching .Brother so he arrived at the same time and met us in, and Carlos , after greeting and began to ask."I thought , you have gone, why do they still ? "Carlos answered her brother." Your wife is not ready to be Sabrina go, are we waiting for permission from him "I was very surprised and we wifi Carlos for these words, he observes the sister and brother asked ."Did you let them ? Are we shaongea on the phone already ! "Wifi was increasingly being silent , Carlos so he added other words."The problem is that Sabrina has very many secrets of her sister , now ...... "Carlos before he goes wifi answered very quickly ." Why do not I give permission too long, you guys just go for peace "Carlos smiled and rise to tuianze journey except with her brother asked."What does the secret is secret ? ""There's no secret to my husband , he spoke to her only boy "Carlos was ready he's out out .Wifi and tell me he nifata procedures." Kohuko after tomorrow I will come to you home and we speak very well , but be very careful that it is not one "Nikamuitikia and go uphill drive of Carlos in favor of the trip .
Being inside the car Carlos asked me ," You want to reach or tuchelewe tuwahi ? ""Everyone loves ever for sure , no one is willing to delay "" You do what you love ? "" I would tuwahi but will depend on traffic jams "And we reached the main road there was a queue is actually very even those hoping to arrive early yakapotea completely , and to look at Carlos and tell him." We can not ever again because the queue is very big ""But still there is a high probability of having "" What do the "" Eyes closed until opened me tell you , you will see yourself"Nikafumba eyes except wifi ultimatum ikatembea again head that Carlos is not a man , I found I wish to open their eyes so that I may go afanyacho suddenly I opened eyes.I saw the car we are planting limepaa the sky like a bird .I began to scream in fear .
Carlos standing with a smile.Nikashtuka much as I trusted completely Carlos at that time .Nimuulize had to first before inviting inside." Why suddenly Khee Carlos ! Then you come straight home""It is wrong to visit you Sabrina ? "" Not bad but would come complete information than kunishtukiza like this "" Do not worry Sabrina , I was passing this out to you , I thought it would be better if I come sending salutation on them first "" So today is fear wifi ? "" I'm usually afraid of anyone and I came with the goal of showing your sister that I am just a normal human being like others. "Carlos had to nimkaribishe deep as he himself visit.Go inside, we found a sister sitting back and thinking too much.Only to see that Carlos coming in at all , wifi rose up and began to speak in anger." Sabrina , why have you invited the man inside? "" He comes to visit sister "Wifi looked at Carlos and began to speak." You devil out of my house "Carlos began to laugh again quite happy ." They call me the devil because I know your secret ! Or niziseme filmed in front of Sabrina ? "Wifi said first and said recoil ."I know you want kunipunguzia completely trust you see that I am a worshiper of God "Carlos laughed again and said ." Your biggest problem is to call me the devil is to say now where is my evil ? "Nikamuona wifi being completely silent and lacked the answer for sure . Wifi was only to look at Carlos in fear ."When you're a good man trying to say all you have done secret to believable . Thou woman , you have made many secret until today ? Niziseme for Sabrina ? "Wifi was quite calm and failing to say anything , I saw him sitting in a chair in fear .Carlos he approached wifi and kumnong'oneza ear thing then nifata and want nimsindikize kuniaga while , in fact, I was calm all the time when I see arguments Carlos and my sister .Nikaongozana and Carlos up outside and climbed into his car and tell me ." I'll come visit you badae "" Badae for how long? For the time has run out ! "" Oh sorry , I mean tomorrow "Carlos then went away.I was still out there and I saw ikiwasili brother 's car , and he entered the car and then I accompanied him to drop into sebleni .Tukamkuta sister has given wide awake as someone who is sick , he shocked brother sister sister had poshtuka him directly and mention " James" brother answered him ." Kafanyaje our son James ? "I think it had wifi and he repeated a common understanding ." Hajafanya thing my husband "" Why did you have presented wide awake here ? "" My husband is just tired "So when the two brothers spoke three and relax for tired when sebleni .It came time to eat , we went to eat .After resting , I got up to go to sleep, wifi he ninong'oneza" Be careful tonight Sabrina "Nikamuitikia wifi and go to sleep while I meditate on it , but do not sleep with them and review .When I sleep I see a dream as a young man of place and I for conversation." Do you like Sabrina injury ? "Nikatingisha head if I indicate that I want ." Do you like Mutesa your heart with pain? "Also declined ." So if you want return to your home "Then I wonder and shock , the sound became warring as mule echo chamber." Back to you, Sabrina , go home"I began to fear and tremble because stuff yalinianya again , and fortunate to rise on the bed and rushed sebleni .Nikamkuta she cradles her baby sister , who was crying too much that night, but he must have had poniona me ." Back home Sabrina "Nikaogopa and ask well ." What do you say sister ? "Wifi answered him by surprise." For I say? "" Does this mean you do not know you say ? "" I said nothing Sabrina , do not you see yourself nahangaika and child here does not want to sleep "" Would say wifi ! Umeniambia come home "It is there where wifi was shocked and asked me to concentrate and I repeat what I said ." There is something Sabrina , there's something missing in this country . I can tell you that even once . Notice child chatter does not want to settle. Give me your hands Sabrina "Wifi He held my hands and began to pray, not very long ikupita state became quite calm , but I felt more sleep.I spoke to the child and sister when she sleeps, then I have wifi we slept there.
When morning came we continue to work as normal and sister asked me about last night ."This is truly a night I hear you say I speak ? ""Yes, sister , you are you said""I can tell you these words of Sabrina , he is the devil and must tumuaibishe ""What sister ? ""You devil be ashamed , you will go wherever you stay right here and tomorrow I will send the complete application and to make him shepherd ""Well my sister , I'd be happy if it does so by me to be free "" I know that Sabrina , did he make his slave and must be defeated "Once I got a phone call the same time with Carlos.Nikapokea to hear what he wants to tell me ." May I see you Sabrina "" See you from? "" Immediately place all day"I was not completely obstructed , I have met many times only .Nikamuaga sister was not going to the store, no holds him completely as he did not know whither I go .
I met Carlos at the place very angry so I wondered as I've ever seen Carlos being angry like that." Why do you hate it Carlos ? "" There are people who want niwaonyeshe that I am capable of much and I am the kind of person ""Why?"Very Akaniangalia to inquire ." Unaniamini Sabrina ? ""Yes , I believe you , for what ? ""Very good if you believe in me , nakuahidi that will make things very much "" As what ? "" Ease my ability I will see God-given "Nikamuangalia only without understanding anything , he said." Do you know why your sister was unable to give the child ? "" Mi do not know but I think it's completely his faith does not permit "" His faith does not permit you know how many are pregnant gave before? "Multiplied wonder why Carlos , then told me that I ask how many pregnancies that are offered before and said he came to see me again badae . Moved from and returned home without understanding the intent and purpose of what Carlos is in the life of my sister .When I got home wifi had been quiet as usual and he was glad to return to my poniona ."Better you return my sister "" There's something I want to ask you a wifi "" Just Ask "" Ever have an abortion ? ""The question does it Sabrina ? Clearly you know abortion is a sin , is no different from killing . Did you find my little child ? "" No , I'm not pregnant sister "" Why do you ask me about abortion? Want to tell you his pain ? If you are pregnant do not dare give Sabrina , is very sin before our God ""Well sister I understand"But she did not answer my question if he had to have an abortion or not.As I talk to wifi , I called and Sam .That received only began speaking directly." Even if we quarrel Sabrina , not comfortable sending me messages of this volume kunitusi ""The message of insulting you ? Nimekutumia When? Confused you "" Sabrina , thank you so much if you say that I am very confused but thank you kunitusi not well . Love you not fault Sabrina "Then he hung up , I kept wondering just that. Little time to go into a message on my phone from Sam ." Poa just call Sabrina for kunikatia "Then I felt Sam obviously does not understand the current and assumed maybe he mixed and Lucy , now his anger is my concludes .And evil did not call me so I could not call the remainder do not respond to his message so I became completely silent while I meditate and just be surprised why Sam had been as he was .But very soon a I got a phone call and Carlos then asked to talk to my sister , and the sister muwekea ear phone but after a few minutes I saw his sister the phone download process again without saying anything, I asked ." Amekwambiaje since ? "Wifi only looked at me without answer me , I had to continue to work until the evening my brother when he came out in his work .Nikamsalimia and continue with other things , I prepare food on the table but did not come to eat had to eat and go to my room to relax because wifi did not tell me anything since the time he 've talked to Carlos.
Tonight was a very strange , I was quite unhappy as a mule room considering that food is not served and I chopika sister and brother together so I became wondering what the problem until it becomes so.I did not get any answer for sure , I decided again to see if sebleni sister and brother have gone to bed , but I found there again brother lying stretch act on something that kilinichanganya .Wifi was a child sitting with hands , I decided to approach and ask about brother to amwamshe went to sleep , and this time he answered all my sister chomuuliza there ." Wifi why so , mwamshe brother went to sleep in."" Look at your brother he is Sabrina "Paaa my heart cried out in fear , and ask for surprises ." Because he do?"" Wee msogelee just watch "Nikamsogelea brother in fear and watched carefully while and fear I saw you running after me but that is okay."Why is the same sister ! "" Look well Sabrina "With tears yakimlengalenga sister and I fear ikanizidi and try kumuamsha brother but he was not shocked nor kutingishika he was as one dead, of fear and Niger more .
Google Translate for Business:

No comments:

Post a Comment