Friday 16 May 2014

TUSA SHOCKED AT EXAMS

Tusa has shocked trembling , he decided to open it." You can not kunikimbia Tusa , ie you may live Bina and your prince ? Go Dar himself before I could follow me there . "Tusa was filled with fear , he decided to follow Sele and to tell her what .Sele : Amejuaje now as we are here?Tusa I do not know , maybe Patrick is frightening .Sele : would say ! Tusa why we have as the same. But I hope not a genie .Tusa : My desire imeniponza Sele , so I do not know everybody .Sele : Not the time to give yourself the blame Tusa , we must leave here immediately.Tusa : We'll go where now ?Sele : I still do not know but only referred to here means we do not have money so we can arrange a trip without the money .Once the M -pesa 'messages entered on the phone because she was Tusa uses Vodacom network period, ilimjulisha ' messages had received two hundred thousand shillings from Patrick.And SMS in the fatia ." make money such as fare back to Dar "Tusa found himself beating the phone down , fortunately it was a solid phone as he poiokota Sele was still burning .Sele was surprised Tusa throw the phone and ndiomana he iokota and check messages sent .Tusa : Patrick I do not want money , I do not want his money completely .Sele : Now we do Tusa ?Tusa : Actually I do not know to do Sele .Sele : What do you think if we went to my parents Mwanza ?Tusa : Fares will get to? For Mwanza is very far .Sele : Dah ! ! I do not know , maybe we eyelids .Tusa : Or this money was then tuumie date of escape .Tusa and Sele and plan to leave at the Songea and to Mwanza , but they agree that not reaching Dar as their doubts is that Patrick might be in Dar and kuwafatilia , so they feel better ending Morogoro and finding transportation to Mwanza.Wakajiandaa for farewell trip to their grandmother , in fact bi.Asha was amazed by the journey suddenly that her grandchildren were organized , they did not tell him the truth , but they have emergencies only .Sele he contacted his brother Mwanza and saw that it was good he and Tusa to hide there .Move in with him tomorrow and get transportation to Dar, where they cut ends Morogoro tickets only .While on the bus, he informed Tusa Sele thing that kilimshngaza too .Tusa : Sele , your partner know you've got your pregnancy .Sele : Let masikhara Tusa , you do not have an abortion only three weeks ago how can today be pregnant ?Tusa : You know the doctor told me that after the abortion genitals exposed and pose a risk of pregnancy at that time is enormous. The doctor advised me that after five days I burn injection contraceptive , mi did not do so for the sake of our trip . Since yesterday I feel that I'm pregnant , I went to buy it kikanihakikishia measure that is true.Sele : Maybe God has heard my cry for you to give the conception of Patrick.Tusa : I am very happy to have your child Sele , although we had escaped that time , but this is the right time .Tusa and Sele were happy to speak without knowing that it is people who fatiliwa .Then drew near the reach Tonga, Tusa lodged, they reached a place to buy food , Tusa was still in Sele asleep so he decided downhill without kumuamsha Tusa to avoid troubling .Sele went to buy food to Tusa will kaposhtuka obtain any chewing.Except Sele became kashuka are descended directly because he did not come back on the bus, so let Sele linaondoka that part was not included inside.Tusa was shocked then being Mikumi areas , and wondering Sele kutokumuona beside him . Attempted to brighten the eyes here and there on the bus but did not see quite Sele .As they moved nearer Morogoro, Tusa had to ask her lean , and lean and he says he does not know he remained only guess that maybe they left off when dining place .Then came Morogoro , Tusa and decided to drop in and try to shine here and there that maybe he would see Sele but never saw , and decided to wait at the bus stop , and waited and waited and waited but Sele did not occur, Tusa feel hurt heart , so many ideas yakamtawala did not know his girlfriend is going.He waited at the bus stop very next day he decided to plant a car to go to Dar to return them to kumuulizia Sele tried many places.Tusa entered her home while she cried , her eyes were full of tears. Pamela had received his son very bitter .Tusa his mother gave to him all that had happened and the loss of Sele .Tusa I do not know Patrick had know I am, I do not know the genie mmh !PAMELA : I blamed my son , I think the young men were sent to Patrick.Pamela gave to him was his son .Tusa : as a mother would say is that we are in danger, shows Patrick is a very dangerous man .PAMELA : I do not know to do my son, even najutia only allow you to you to give the number.Tusa : Even I najutia disappointed because it was my mother iliyoniponza .Tusa only found himself crying and he did not even know where to start looking for her boyfriend Sele .Deborah accompanied by her sister Marium , they find themselves talking about their children disappear town.Marium : My son said he had decided to return to Mwanza amazing until today kimyaa .DEBORAH : In many respects sister , even Patrick has loved since my son is really kunisahau ? Every day you phoned his word will come mothers do Jari , but has been as the national anthem .Marium : But better than this fellow Patrick , wants to tumsahau everybody .DEBORAH : They know that the parent can not forget the turingia ndiomana child , but they will come back. I remember very own Mi the mwanampotevu .Marium : I do not know is how far? I do not know Old Testament; ? Eeeh ! These children are overwhelming .Everyone is wriggling his son , the younger they expect in search of life that they completely forgot to return home.Tusa having thought about Sele , and immediately received a call from Patrick.PATRICK : Do you like what your prince ?Tusa : Yes, I love him so much .PATRICK : If you love and you want to be grown up , then the issue is only one , you have to accept to marry me. Remember , your prince lives are in my hands .Tusa bowed to cry again surpassed the crying of a hiccup . Tusa fact, he agonized heart.Tusa : I am pregnant mother .PAMELA : You have her pregnancy ?Tusa : Yes mom, I'm pregnant with Patrick.PAMELA : So what will my son?Tusa : Mom, I do not want Patrick and his pregnant I want .PAMELA : Hey guys , my son , so you want organizations do?Tusa : ( Continuing tears ) , I want to give mother .PAMELA : No Tusa my son , not my son abortion . There are many side effects and then you will regret all the days of your life .Tusa : I can not regret the act of abortion I of Patrick , first I love and then he raped me .PAMELA : Hey guys , my son , do not take do as I have done . Najutia until today .Tusa : Did they do this to her?PAMELA : I used to have an abortion , and abortion enormous. Unfortunately the baby came out completely , najutia until today .Tusa : Loh ! Mother was a murderer , ie older child and provider!PAMELA : And you need to do is murder, mi love I gave to your fathers were , but it was forced to give my son. If I had a child greater than you now , very najutia deed . Please do not go , my son abortion.Tusa : Mama , I might just give. I do not want at all to stay pregnant with Patrick. Tina Namngoja anielekeze to his doctors .PAMELA : And that money to offer will get it from?Tusa I do not know , ie Patrick is very savage man . He gave all my money to Tigopesa , and leave only gave me twenty thousand . Even that money to offer I do not know where I found it . Mother means you have no money left at all ?PAMELA : I do not have my son , I spent it all. Maybe try asking again that Patrick.Tusa : I do not want any money for Patrick , I do not want her or her money because it was zilizoniponza .Tusa became only discusses dowries and his brain where he will give the money to go to have an abortion she had. He saw the easiest way is to ask Sele .Tusa next day and went home to Sele . Sele was very glad indeed to see Tusa without knowing kilichomsibu .Sele : What my partner , I remember a lot. How to there, all grown? And why has significantly declined boyfriend?Tusa had to look at Sele for eye hurt because he failed to answer a single question .Sele : Tusa , What is wrong partner?Tusa : Sele I need money , I have no money at all and then I have problems.Sele : What problems ? Tell me first partner.Tusa : If you have so much money Sele help me , I will come back to tell you .Sele : Money is not I tell you that I will not use the two hundred thousand ! Waiting to give you so Tusa .Sele gave up two hundred thousand Tusa the same time Sele Tusa said farewell and promising to return badae or tomorrow .Tusa he left there and went to Tina , who were chukuzana straight to the doctor .Tina spoke to the doctor and after a while Tusa entered the room in which it underwent a small operation to abort , Tusa received only pain he endured completely an act he chokidhamiria .Tusa Walipotoka when he decided to parting with Tina .Tusa : Thank you Tina for bringing me here.TINA : Usijari Tusa , who is a professional doctor so do not worry. You just table the medicine to stay exactly the same.Tusa : Thanks , you helped me so much my brother .Tusa had finished parting with Tina and decided to return them to rest with his mother while he does not know if Tusa has already given us the conception of Patrick.Deborah when he ceased his house for ideas, his sister came to visit him and he kumshtua and advanced ideas .Marium : Wallah , you will die by my little mind .DEBORAH : wee sister just stop.Marium : distressing is completely do not like to involve colleagues .DEBORAH : Sister , I have come nangoja time frames so that I can say.Marium : It is significant to the present time has gone ?DEBORAH : Namngoja Patrick returns this time I told him everything , first tired to stay with this secret heart.Marium : It is better to say to get my little breath , I remember that day when you come to my aunt as a baby and Patrick Loh I very sympathy , I know you have too much trouble with him my little son .DEBORAH : Yani sister , mmh I got trouble ! I can not believe my Patrick has grown older as, in fact, it is time to tell the truth only .Marium : That is right and I applaud my little lot, you can see the child , whom he has pride because they know you 've been through my little difficult .DEBORAH : Really sisters must to tell Patrick the truth of all things.Deborah decided to specifically tell the truth Patrick was waiting only time will return in again .Tusa he decided to again go for Sele as he found himself in an act peace mistake he did.Sele : Tell me yaliyokusibu Tusa , does not work right partner.Tusa : Nimekutenda Sele sin , I do not know if you can forgive me except you , is the only man nikupendae .
Tusa failed to find an answer to the pulling down trembling il

No comments:

Post a Comment