Friday 16 May 2014

TERRORIST HUSBAND{EPISODE 3}

Then when he decided to back kuwafatilia farewell to know is who.Patrick was powanyatia almost directly he realized that it Sele and Tusa .The first thing he did was kumkaba Sele behind, he struck his fist in front pomgeuzia shape iliyompeleka Sele to bottom.Sele rose up and given another punch and then started a fight with Patrick.Tusa saw that a great war , he had to run to awaken Deborah and her mother , in fact, they were surprised that how is it , raced to the scene and found Patrick was attacked Sele for countless fist .Deborah found himself laid hands on his head,DEBORAH : Wee Patrick you will be killed someone .Akawasogelea to kuwaamulia , Sele did not agree with him and struck his fist when he caught Patrick and Deborah , the practice is kilimkera Patrick and want to slip off his mother's arms while Pamela was removed Sele .PATRICK : Let Mother , let me nimfunze this discipline .DEBORAH : Sikuachi Patrick , if you want to strike me me. I pray that all your anger finish it off for me I think is the payment determines kukulea give me for my son. Strike me father .Patrick and he felt sorry for crying and the words of his mother , he had atulie and they returned home.Since Patrick had a very strong, found himself very hurt Sele who was bleeding .Patrick was pomuangalia brother ilimshika mercy he decide to follow and ask for forgiveness.PATRICK : forgive my brother .Sele had only to look at Patrick without saying anything , the inside could not sleep again until kunakucha to discuss what happened , who is Patrick back to sleep only after asking for forgiveness Sele , but did not know the truth or lying Patrick arranges his plans .
Maiko having Doubts about the fatwa and Fausta .TROUBLE: You know I did not understand my son, has said Fausta kafanyaje ?MAIKO : Do you like to continue to be your partner ?TROUBLE: Yes, I would very much again Maiko .MAIKO : Now divorced and Fausta , Fausta please leave the subject of me.TROUBLE: HOW mi when I need her head ?MAIKO : Unaniamini or do not believe ?TROUBLE: I believe you, my son.MAIKO : Then leave the question of Fausta and then I 'll see .TROUBLE: This man What happened to Judas ?MAIKO : Jinga that, wherein he saw his father's head aside their aggressive poses here . Except lishapotezea for now .TROUBLE : The truth is stupid , I think he was well aware of that . Now how about Tusa .MAIKO : Dah ! Now these are things to discuss Bhana .Maiko he tell Doubts and how they vyompoteza his mother and Tusa .TROUBLE: Dah ! That's wrong , but not very big . My problem now is that this Patrick is the kind of person so he can play with our emotions like this? Initially all katulaghai he escaped and Tusa , and now katoroka and Pamela . This most especially Patrick who !MAIKO : He and I namshangaa .TROUBLE: I think we do an operation he first pageant , and we found his head will be kept as a reference.Maiko doubts and began to make the process of acquiring Patrick.
When morning came he followed her mother Patrick and talk to him .PATRICK : All of these mothers have wanted you , you left me my wife would not be right .DEBORAH : Nitakuachia my son , but you did not have to beat him because of the woman's partner .PATRICK : Yani you want nimuangalie only when he escaped with my wife ? Mother , wife is rife.DEBORAH : Even though , but it should not be done at all .Patrick said farewell to his mother and out, Deborah had to ask her about kilichosibu Tusa well .Tusa had no way to tell what had happened over the previous night .DEBORAH : Tell me the truth Tusa , you love Sele or Patrick ?Tusa : Actually I love mom Sele .DEBORAH : So why are you married to Patrick ? You had no idea the impact of marriage with someone you do not love ?Tusa : Patrick told me to just , in fact I love Patrick mother .DEBORAH : You know the rules of marriage Tusa ? Problem if you are younger guys who are drunk , then you are even you do not understand your rights are. You should obey your husband, love and cared for. Now if you love Patrick , on those days you have lived with him like?Tusa : would say ! Mama is a shame .DEBORAH : Even the act of escape and another man while husband is in a shameful act , it is better to tell me the truth of all things.Tusa : But mom, I promised that you protect .DEBORAH : Do not worry Tusa , the key is just to tell the truth always truth liberates.Soon to follow Deborah and Pamela said Tusa on their conversation , Pamela is committed to access his home to not be afraid anymore.
Man with his family to discuss .ADAM : And these good things happened when my kids are reading bording small ones , because we have trouble dah !TINA : Cherished uncle they go! Boarding school for they loved their mother I do not think they would tolerate that and there is no news about him .ADAM : And I have done really well , for a holiday they went to their aunt Lekule until I take .Once the number of man began to call , check it strange number .PAMELA : I am Pamela my husband .ADAM : Pamela ! Where is you ?PAMELA : I am Mwanza and Tusa .ADAM : Now why do not you come home.PAMELA : There are small problems man , you'll come kutufata .ADAM : What problems again ?PAMELA : If you come you only know , but you should come man.ADAM : Well, can you give me directions then .PAMELA : No problem , it's just you kunitajia that when you come .Phone ilipokatika each other within was eager to discover what 's going on , Adam had to tell them that he spoke to Pamela .Gracious : Does this mean you're going to own ?ADAM : Yes, mother .Gracious : We will all my son , I can kukungoja here . Let's go all the kohuko .TINA : And I want us to go all the uncle , I remember very Tusa .Fausta : And here mmuache Who ? But I am going in Mwanza.ADAM : Let's let kunichekesha guys, you become like little children Bhana . For mother is the problem? Mi not I go back and forth with everyone! And how you Tina ? If Tusa not I will return to him! And you Fausta , in China you do not you go back?Fausta : I can not go so I may gain Pamela , ndomana want us to go all in to niondokee in there .TINA : Uncle , mi membrane until I left we all just go .ADAM : would say ! These trials, and there will now where now ?Fausta : the Hotel , but if you can not tell them to come to them.ADAM : They say they have problems even worse , but I'll try kumuelewesha Pamela if she understood.Mercy is not quite want to stay there himself because he felt Doubts can return again, and how she was angry with him , so that he can earn a pierced knife and murder cases free .
Maiko doubts and began to prepare young people for the sake of going with assaulting Patrick.TROUBLE: Patrick seems to be a very clever young man , you have to use highly skilled and experienced to lead him .MAIKO : We've got young enough , I think if he defeats us by this time .TROUBLE: Practice enough for these young people , no missed Patrick.They went on to organize an ambitious plan to arrest Patrick , but Patrick did not know him he has his plans in Mwanza.
Judah returned to his and found his brother being hurt badly.JUDAH : How brother , who is doing this?Sele : Is Patrick Bhana , wherein the woman 's story again kamuiba woman from me .JUDAH : Dah ! Sorry , I think Patrick has been a very powerful moment.Sele : Patrick is a tramp , but many people do not know.JUDAH : Dah ! There's nothing brother was supposed to work for us , but I will not hurt you to completely 'll let heal. You say Patrick is a tramp ?Sele : Patrick is a rogue ones, but I will deal with him only . I do not forget to fight him until I find my right . Right and you Judah , this time it was Arusha ? What were you doing there ?JUDAH : big brother things , but I have Arusha period . I was doing business Mombasa and Arusha later I got a job , but I yoyakuta there ! Mmh I will tell you dry wounds.Judah continued to reflect the Sele statement that Patrick is a bandit , Judah saw that he could make good corporate and considering their father Patrick was involved also a farewell to Patrick.Patrick did not save their father and father farewell was Sele is so bitter as his father of Judah and Sele on the old man will be the same as for Patrick , Jude thought the matter he thought it important for him to join him Patrick.He went to see Patrick now to amueleze about their father.When he came out he saw Deborah and Pamela speaking, he greeted and talked to pose and Deborah , Deborah then he instructed Pamela that Judah is the son of Mary, his youngest Sele .Afterwards he looked asks him Patrick.DEBORAH : There is room for him , just go you will find .Judas went to the bedroom with Patrick.Lolikuta 's what he led Judah ashtuke and trembling.

No comments:

Post a Comment