Thursday 8 May 2014

THE TRUE EXCITING STORY OF THE CHILD Janeth

Bell from iligongwa class , students of primary school and began to chase one another from the other classes while shouting only provided is rejoicing .It was my first time teaching schools such action.It was a government school .Liliangukia my eye in the shape of a little girl , her clothes dirty . She was crying.He was alone and did not have any of the lamented in front .I like the teacher came around and I did not want much. First I was a stranger .Nikaachana him.The next day as the event likajirudia . The girl , whom the same time the dispersion , was crying so much. Eventually he left as he wept."Why weeps fellow ? " I asked one student ." He is irritable mother .. " she replied with a laugh .Haikuniingia in mind at all that the girl is crying for no reason.On the third day I started keeping close to him .Time to rest , I bought tea downstairs , he was asked not to fear me and watched me in the eye.Sikumuuliza nothing about his character right wept whenever he permitted to return home .But he also cried that day as well. Colleagues and they boo.Iligoma my mind to believe that the young woman is crying for no reason .Why cry when only scattered ? ? No not free .I kept themselves around him. School principal said fikishiwa reports that I have sexual relations with the child .
My heart and God alone ones were witnesses . I missed the answer.I tried to keep yourself away from him but they told heart that something I'm supposed to know .I kept around him. Finally, the school principal and set me to teach there for my character having sex with a student.Argued but I understood . Nikamwachia God ......Despite the suspension of work , I continued to monitor the movements of one daughter named Janeth .Every time he came out of school I watched him on the way to buy food , then we talked a little .Aliponiamini like his brother and I expressed my concerns ." Janeth ..." I called him ."Bee brother .... " Aliitika as he looked at me ."At home you are living with their parents. ""Yes, living with mother .. father are traveling on a journey. "" Your mother has many children ? "" My mother died when I die .... I do not remember him even a little " he replied in a low voice ."So you live with a young woman . "" Yes."" You love a young mother ? "This question Janeth likaikatisha happiness . She cried , she cried incessantly, Janeth she cried out in pain until I felt uncomfortable . Nilimbembeleza then I asked again .Flowed into the day without asking anything ..After ten days , it was sports day at school, so there was no tuition.Janeth was late to school , I kept the pitch , until he reached a four-hour summer .I said let's go drink tea .The same day I sent him off a little , we drink tea , and we sat on the higher places .Editorial board again the discussion table.Janeth is about life .He refused to say anything, I was very convinced ." Fear not, I am your brother . " Nilimpooza .Janeth instead of telling began to cry again ." I Ataniua mother semaaaa " he complained.Nikambembeleza finally told me how he been ill-treated by her mother ."Mother does not like me at all, he beat me and kuninyima food , does not like to come to school , containers we use at night does not nivioshe night and does not want niwahi awaken in the morning , rising up I'm supposed to do all the work , sweeping the stadium, VCR in the house, washing the dishes and then come to school . Absent father claims he cared about me so much ... "Alijieleza ." That's Janeth .... tell me everything. "" Knowing he said kill me .... "" Has he ever kukutesa how .. "It is here that he spoke with Janeth crying crying that it will come from my ears away.One day , he do not wake up , it was a day of rest .His mother was pomwamsha , he responded and stepped sleep again .Mama came back again, had a dry tree , he struck him on the head and elsewhere in the body , he saw that was not enough he stripped and usokomeza in the genitals , starred hovyohovyo , firewood it was hot .Anyone who had a heart of flesh ajifikirie firewood fire and sunk the genitals of a child in sixth grade .Nilitokwa tears.Nikawahi kujifuta did not see ." Father him how he said it .... "" Father is strict and does not like to listen to the mother told me when I tell someone kill me once. " He replied mournfully ." I come with my sister we can see you in the vyounguzwa .. ""Yes ..." she replied .I did not want to lay man I called my girlfriend .I asked him if his absence , was present .Nikaongozana and Janeth .We came , Janeth gave all the clothes .It took the heart of a very deadly thing to look at the body of Janeth mbilimbili time .Alitisha , certainly had been burned badly and ulcers were not vijapona well .Sister that she could not stop myself compelled us to go to his mother Janeth amkabiri and give him a blow . Nikamzuia .Even though I have rage . But I did not want to allow it work .Take a camera , and a photographer Janeth in those scars.Running the race I went to police station for children's rights , I described the incident as I could not refrain from tears .Nikawaonyesha and pictures.Tukaongozana Janeth them to their home .Mother who was arrested unexpectedly.I wanted kumrukia nimng'ate but was not allowed .It was the law course . Janeth and began receiving treatment.And she condemned to six years in prison .. until now in jail .Her husband was charged a large fine for the offense of kutofuatilia healthy development of her baby ........I returned to work, with great respect . Nkumkomboa respect of the child.

No comments:

Post a Comment