Monday 12 May 2014

True Memories Of My Life


THIS is the true history of my life, there is some point to meet people and they ask me if this is a story like that, I have written newspaper. I want to emphasize that this is absolutely true history of my life, I try to review my past life and I write to people in transit.
What is my goal? Encourage the person who has a broken heart and convince possible to succeed even if you come from poor families. I say this because your people today have given up entirely and believe that some people can do well in life and not their big lie and tactics of the devil to make people continue to suffer.
Anyone who read my history is necessary even if he is in a difficult situation how much, believe that it is possible, as it was possible for me inashindikanaje for someone else? Rise above is, believe your mind, make a good thing even if it is small and does, if you do it for a long time finally litakutokea big thing, this to me is an established fact and myself.
The goal is not boasting but to show people how God can bless a man and I know from my heart that God has raised for one purpose only; one was desperate will kaponiangalia I may hope and believe that it is possible to behold.
End of explaining how Ruge of Clouds FM he did for me and put me on trial intrigue aimed kunifilisi great.
CONTINUE ...
I sat down and call it my whole team to discuss the case that is before us and explain clearly that we had entered the monitor lizard and Ruge had been so that we maneuver. Sifichi decision I had reached it I need advice from anyone else, I decided to fire both girls.
To me they were traitors, the enemy is worse than one in one thousand outsiders. Although they spend too much time defensively as they denied that they were working on the story that would arrive in the grounds of the Leaders but still I see the treacherous, and I asked them to leave immediately in my office.
I returned home on the head I think the case, Professor Safari was a truly good lawyer who is credited in Dar es Salaam and never fail even one case, a man's head is wroth ideas. As I continue to reflect on the way the very top of the case I think it's what I do so I can defeat Ruge as already pointed shanikamata, I found myself utter heart that there is still a way out. The problem usually is not a problem but how you vyolichukulia.
One thing I would I say here, I often had a problem becomes napaniki badly but with all that is necessary nitulie and find a new sense to settle, so I have all day.
Morning when the morning I went to talk to our lawyer, Rosan Mbwambo. I explained everything without hiding he gave his advice on the case saying it would be extremely difficult if indeed these artists went up on stage and perform when we wrote were not planted, it should we reward the family money yoitaka, which meant bankruptcy for me.
Man I left the office I am very confused but still proud of being in me. I nimwombe Ruge forgiveness? I can not do it, as it is left to return back home only. Nikarejea home and sleep but sleep was nipaa, I kept struggling, I got an idea.
Nilimkumbuka my best friend, Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, at the time a Minister of Foreign Affairs. My friendship with this noble started after I write about in my newspaper at the time in column Space News From in Provence. I wrote the story very well, I commending the State of Chalinze, he read he likes to chase.
One day I called and asked to arrive at his office for more conversation, I felt fortunate is very large. I believe in his heart he must help me.
Early in the morning, I prepared myself well with tisheti strike that was written drummers NOT your wife and jeans, I throw down my katambuga, so I used to wear in those days, but now I have changed.
And I went unto the office and sat on the bench for a little longer until I started to get mad, he was secretary rose and asked: "Excuse me brother, you have a problem?" "Yes, sister." "For what?"
"I need to see him, Sir." "It is called Who?" "Shigongo."
"Well you is Shigongo? Mr. He said come and go into his office, "said the secretary then welcome.
The only entry, I met a venerable and very nishangaa dress I was wearing. Akanikaribisha and I sat down, the first thing he looks back well, just after greeting, he began to give me advice on asking me to change clothes because I already have one different from the others.
Going forward more and giving me his story that he too was dressed like me but came out one day and went to parliament for the first time, and it was given out and told that his clothes he was wearing had little to do with the dignity of parliament.
That day we talked a lot, joke a lot when incorporated in it as you know that the Sukuma and Wakwere is so flirting our fatherland was normal. He gave me so many compliments and tell me that if I had heard wrote, made him feel very happy.
Aliyasifia my print was very clear to me bluntly that he was a great member and he loved to read. Akanipa encouraged to organize themselves more so that I can move forward sapoti promising to give me everything I kachohitaji. Finally after a long conversation, we parted and I leave to turn on my career, I left his office.
On that day even I myself feel victorious. Sit at a table and noble? There was a another big step for me, pushing me? Again from Bupandwamhela? Duh! I had come across an angel. That was the beginning of our friendship.
Case in front of me went too kunikosesha comfortably heart, however I continued courage that should be there any way to solve it, like how hard it would be. But I swear that I will never fell Ruge feet asking for forgiveness.
The whole week passed, a man I still mix my brain, finally one day again at night when I am asleep, I got the idea in my head and to speak: This is noble not my friend? Huyuhuyu will help me.
Morning in the morning only, I call and ask to see him, Sir, I have given answer is that I see the day as it is the time that would be a good opportunity.
Because of the challenges of clothing she had given me this my friend I met him for the first time, a man that day I say today should nail it the strength to even things he's seen me wonder. Struck my yellow shirt, maroon pants and maroon eagle, a wonderful mix thoroughly.
I tamp down the amount of brown shoes that if you are fortunate to see the Torch, then later you see me Kariakoo, should you say: "This is the family that I met him Torch!" It was overwhelming.
Gradually I began the journey to the noble office, great heart hoping to get advice from someone important, that could help solve the problem it existed before me. Then came the time I was to arrive at the office and introduce yourself.
I remember that only used to move from the door, my eyes met with a secretary who recognized me immediately and inviting me here asking me to go in one by one to the noble office. Nikazama inside. "Friends have come?" Was a question from the noble. "Yes, Sir."
"Duh! Today there is little change, but the color very much. " "WHAAA! WHAAA! WHAAA, "we laughed and I sat on a chair. He went further ahead and tell me that my clothes were too many colors, so I had to choose a color that is not severe and appear to make me smarter, and without objection, I accept that advice and take.
"Eeeh you nitafutia tell me why?" That's how he started. Nikaketi well and start kumsimulia everything on my quarrel with Clouds FM Ruge Mutahaba, I went further and explained clearly that I have a great case that I have to pay a lot of money and not have it. Akashangaa too and asked me why we had come there.
"At this Mutahaba Ruge, his father was the one who was not British?" He asks with a smile leave. "I really do not know anything."
"All of you are young Tanzanians, one brother, why do you quarrel?" He asked with a release noble smile. I had no answer to that question but I very need his advice to assist me with my problem before it existed. By the time he looked at me and shaking head saying.
"Go home I will search for these families."

No comments:

Post a Comment