Friday 16 May 2014

VOICE FROM THE HELL

But the voice I did visit him on the head and crashed like an echo , he found himself saying," Stumble ! "Doubts eventually found himself hung up after his name mentioned.Mercy went on to reflect the voice of Doubt ." Uncertainty and the number of Pamela ? Amemkutia where? Voice that is it or is it my imagination ? "He found very thinking without getting an answer.Tina had found their grandmother that he continued to think .TINA : Mrs you do?Mercy and shaken from the mind and turn to Tina .Gracious : You know I know the sound of Doubt very much!TINA : Doubt whom you muongelea ?Gracious : Doubts are entirely my brother , where they found Pamela ?TINA : Why I did not know the bride ?Gracious : Even with myself I do not understand .Tina was left wondering just that their grandmother seemed quite confused .Doubtful after cutting him the day he found himself asking a lot of questions ," Who is this who know my voice and My remembrance name , or will be Fausta ! "Pamela Akaamua to follow again .TROUBLE: Yani you Pamela you deceived me be your sister , whom is not present in your home !PAMELA : Nilichokwambia is true , my sister did not exist in the country.TROUBLE: Who can recognize you with its sound more to your home ?PAMELA : Even though he does not identify you by voice, not dwell too much on you until you leave us so we made small daughters .TROUBLE: Now who can I recognize you ?PAMELA : I do not know who it is.TROUBLE: I know you hid , I just went to your house and slash bundle of your sister .PAMELA : Tafahari do not do it .TROUBLE: Does this exemption must Fausta to perish .Pamela was trembling and her sister kumuhofia .Tusa said to get better and to be allowed to return home.Deborah did not want to again hear arguments instead Sele and Patrick 's requested stay and Tusa , Tusa no longer wanted to see as a part of the dispute between the Sele and Patrick.Deborah said her sister regularly in order to discuss the existing conflict .Sele : I have no problem , but in fact, Patrick has a very persecuted everybody . It hurts so much to heart, kaniibia my Tusa and also gave me a great persecution .DEBORAH : I hear the pain and sorrow , ie Patrick you harm because of her brother ?PATRICK : No, mother , I 'd be well and I did not think like Solomon is Sele .ANNA : Variation of Solomon and Sele 's what Patrick ? Why is only one name ?Marium : However guys, even though he persecuted his brother would know , but he did act should not be subjected to any even if they are not brothers.Both were attacked Patrick for words, who had only bowed .DEBORAH : Big kinachonisikitisha is that Patrick has made where such cruelty ? But I know the time that decides Tusa said it would explain a lot of us know.Sele : But you had me go with him mamdogo my Tusa .DEBORAH : This Tusa will remain and I are now , not you and Patrick who is allowed to touch him.They saw the cruelty of the persecutor Patrick is the only Sele , did not know that there are many great Patrick kayafanya .When all yanaongelewa , Patrick was afraid of only one part ie there Tusa will decide to tell the truth in all things.PATRICK : I could Forgive me , my brothers , especially you that Solomon , very forgive me brother . But even so Tusa is my wife , mom you did for me is not fair .DEBORAH : Even as Tusa is your wife, but I stayed with him I are now . Atalala I sleep and I eat will eat , Patrick you should respect me as your mother , I am doing this for your benefit all here .Marium : Actually these kids have very tudhalilisha , others are looking to progress their supposedly scrambled Loh woman !ANNA : Deborah undergoing the same position until Tusa will decide for himself.Deborah knew there must be something bothering him Tusa ndiomana decided to have him around so that he might say , Tusa could not say anything since the day he saw Sele and weary , he found tears welling all the time, he remembered all the bad things he done to us and Patrick. Tears just highlighted how Tusa has heart pain Deborah was indeed very muhurumia .Pamela highly doubtful he strangled him to say the place where he lives , the idea of ​​course is that Fausta is home to Pamela .TROUBLE: Yani unless nitajia you, I will begin kukufyeka you .PAMELA : Have mercy on me guys, to me there my husband and mother -in-law only allows free liable to hurt anything.TROUBLE: I need directions to your house , I know there is I have a husband who will give me instructions when Tusa .Pamela had been refused to give instructions to his home , but Doubts and took him by the end of the day very much and Pamela he mentioned when their house .TROUBLE: With your instructions wo not be correct , I will slash your head myself.Pamela was just trembling .Sele was not satisfied with the decision of a young mother when he knows clearly that he and Tusa love each other , he found himself thinking so much and the largest is Tusa bring him into his kingdom .Very Alimuhurumia Tusa Tusa because he was not the one who practices, Tusa he had been lean , has nyorodoka then appeared as lacking intelligence, Sele shall be recognized that the cause of suffering is given to Patrick.Sele she said," I must do something to remove him from the hands of Patrick Tusa this Patrick is not one good moment. Nitamkomboa my Tusa only because still I love "Tusa conditions were bad for anyone who has seen the beginning , he can now search the tears ndomana Sele he agonized .Maiko doubts he followed her to give directions to go , this time Maiko went on strike , but after a very requested and Doubt he decided to accept to go, where he had to leave his nights and flights.Before leaving , he followed her Maiko Pamela and tell .MAIKO : Do you still need my help ?PAMELA : Yes , help me please .MAIKO : No problem , mi are going to have in your home but make me thereof should be only one thing, but I think you failed to make .PAMELA : What ?MAIKO : I want to tell me my mother's grave existing site parent .Pamela said shocked and wondered where she will lijulia grave of a stranger .In fact, he felt his redemption failing test and did not know what his fate is .Tusa him and he fell down unconscious .All they left were amazed.ANNA : For how folks! This girl has what ? And you Deborah why are you weeping ?DEBORAH : Nimemkumbuka only son .ANNA : For I know , you cried and she was suddenly kazimia Loh folks !PATRICK : However this is a sick daughter .DEBORAH : So we have sent hospital folks .Wakasaidiana elevate from him out , then kumpakiza on Patrick 's car , and a trip to the hospital began.Adam still did not know how to find his wife , he continued to think too much.Gracious : Minimize thought my son , he will come back.ADAM : Actually mom , I completely muelewi woman.MERCY : It is difficult to understand , but recognize that it is the mother , a bitter and ndomana They followed his son .ADAM : How can you do that to your son 's pain and pomuacha for your husband? And what 's your baby Mombasa, you're not pain him ?Gracious : Would you know my son , you would realize that I feel. I remember my children both male twins again pleasant and interesting sight , I gave them similar names to conform but you have changed the name I have given , it was still slightly nikukose my son.ADAM : What are the names you talking about mom ?Gracious : You are someone I would call on Tuesday and I called Juma.ADAM : Are Tuesday's given me the name of you ?MERCY : Yes, my son, I wished that one day you met your brother. Why did you change the name my son?ADAM : I had maswaibu , he had changed the name . I did not want to be called again on Tuesday, I wanted to be a completely new person , a different person . Nikajipa name Adam, the name of the deceased grandfather.Gracious : What Maswaibu yalikukumba ?ADAM : Mom is a long history , but there is a day you will know all that is related to my first wife .Mercy so he left and ideas and see that there are many things he hid with his son .Tusa was brought to hospital and be treated accordingly , everything is money and the beauty is that Patrick had money .After being told by a doctor they kilichomsibu patient , Deborah was called Patrick and kumsema .DEBORAH : My son, means as long as you come up with this girl you did not know if he bled so much ?PATRICK : would say ! Mom, I have no idea .DEBORAH : Stop the foolishness Patrick , godliness child you people . You do not know that it khatari , pregnancy has gone , the blood is poured out . Do you know a woman goes into how much pain ? If you were my son knew then and just look at it again iliyopitiliza evil spirit .PATRICK : No mother , no longer so. I think you know me well .State Tusa was very bad , showed that he shed a lot of blood and blood was running out so one had to volunteer kumchangia blood .Deborah gave his blood but had not acted and Tusa , but Patrick 's blood is the blood ultimately him. Patrick had to give blood due to the pressure of his mother , and that he be given more blood Tusa .DEBORAH : Yani Patrick sought absolute refusal to give blood ?PATRICK : I knew no harm mother , however there is something underground here .DEBORAH : What ?PATRICK : I'll tell you just the mother.Patrick did not see because of kumchangia Tusa blood , blood wished buy than kumchangia Lay blood. The main reason is completely clear that he knows is disliked by Tusa , so kumchangia saw blood in vain .Bi.Rehema him and he suffered further questions on his head , he had to ask Fausta who went to pour it .Gracious : You know still do not know Pamela and the other guys !Fausta : What Huwaelewi mother ?MERCY : Why Adam had left his first wife ? And how was until he married Pamela ?Fausta : Mom, I know well that I am the woman of the man , but I do not know what they suffered to leave , but I remember she bore him a child .Gracious : Where is the child ?Fausta : Actually I do not know any mother .Gracious : would say ! Work exists.Fausta : Mama , I came here kukuaga . Tomorrow morning flight going to China on my business .MERCY : Why so early? Nitakukumbuka true.Fausta : Usijari mother , this time I will not dwell too much there .Fausta said farewell awahi bi.Rehema to prepare for his trip .Pamela was pozinduka again met the eyes of Doubt yakimtazama , Pamela spoke in trembling fear .PAMELA : Please allow me to not hurt .TROUBLE: I'm interested in it, but you have to do is tell me where is your sister Fausta ?PAMELA : Do I and Fausta we do?TROUBLE: Your mother did not want to kill him , but came just been killed , najutia ones. But I want it Fausta , I found his head will be mine.Pamela was very cold and shivering .TROUBLE: Pamela is kunitajia the event when your sister , my youth and bringing his head here then and you will be free .PAMELA : Since you are? And has tujuaje ?TROUBLE: I am your mother's brother , me and your mother is a son of a great father and younger. I'm Offended .When he said it was Pamela 's heart cried paaa , he felt that he had heard something strange that he never imagine his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment