Wednesday 20 August 2014

plan for life

AFTER a plan to assassinate kushtukiwa Musuku Lukonge would not arrest meekly, in defense he met defeat from patronizing her to Sergeant Mary, but she strike to disclose and decided to commit suicide.

After investigation he discovered coming from the DRC, showed he came to work one to kill Lukonge, who does not believe recover his life, it was only God as the natural ability he was dead. What will remain? TWENDE know it all ...

LUKONGE he woke up the next day was struggling to forget all of yesterday in order to cope with the heavy work to the case of Janette to seek evidence of the depth that would help him out in bondage with weights to believe the prosecution had the power it needed additional work kumuondoka in the case that without it he would do free hit water work in the mill.

When he came out to the house to prepare for Loveness Melania mother to talk to her parents to get some things that have aided in conducting the trial. Being in a car on his way to Mikocheni part he determined from his work, from the queue caused by the exodus of the leader of the government, found himself spending the entire hour of the quarter hour.

Fortunately he found his host who remember and find themselves filled with enthusiasm to know what is going on in The Hague.
"Welcome mwanetu."

"Thanks to my parents shikamoni."
"Royalties, and there?"
"Not too bad you do not know my parents?"

"We still have not got sound from us on these weighty problems that we do not know his fate. There are people who discourage us that should be sentenced to death. So when our hearts reach becomes superficial, we do not rest, your mother here every day just crying. "

Lukonge had to use discretion to calm the older ones to encourage that speed is not great as people say and urge cooperation with the things that he believes will help him.

"Now my elders as I told you the case does not exist as people say, always blood in our mouths is everything, inakamata, tries to not install prison or execution. So then these are the words, that is why I volunteered to help them to believe we will win. "
"But father's murder cases not guarantee or acquitted person?"

"With the evidence does not guarantee more of the person sentenced to life imprisonment or death."
"Now you say it's not what heavy means, if it shows everything is clear especially for our granddaughter Melania who say people should be hanged or life imprisonment?"

"My parents I am here to make sure we are looking for a way to bring them out into the cup. I believe you are people who will help me first. "
"Help what mwanetu?"

"I want to Melania's birth certificate and his mother, the marriage certificate of the parents of Melania."
"Birth certificates of Melania! I do not know if will be available, are durable even there exist many things right. "
"Now you will help me how?"

"The thing about certification father so now we have where we do not know exist."
"Information Loveness all certificates along with his letters to his room key was put on the clothes cupboard."

"Would say! Many items were razed after spending a long time and much paperwork and mice became yaliliwa not suitable is why we put in the fire. Either we know too even dead, has come back as a SURPRISE to us, something we did not expect. "

"Would say! Now I know I do! "Lukonge he said in a low voice after its founding that bad.
"For fathers were very important?"
"Yes, as vingeniwezesha integrating evidence required to be sure items do not manufacture."

"My God! Now what will happen? "
"May I help one."
"Help you?"

"Allow me to help me try to find out Loveness and her husband stopped what church wedding to Melania was baptized in the church does. Also I want to know what hospital Melania was born and studied nursery school does. "

"Mwanetu could answer these questions yourself, most of the time we were together, they live on their own and we kivyetu. I do not remember but I remember school, hospital church of St. marriage closed Joseph but I do not remember the date, it's so long. "
"So I contacted them to me to know."
"For what are their conditions? '

"Hawajambo, everything they find freedom from defects only."
"So you said you returned to collect evidence of the case, for example if you do not you do?"
"I can not mucosa All, I am convinced I kavyovipata Will you help me."

"Well Dad, wish them all the best in finding the evidence of the case mwanetu and my grandson."
Following on from the parents of Loveness, he settled into his car and communicate with his client's desire to help yaliyokosa answer questions.

All questions were answered and Loveness (mother Melania). After getting the light of where to go from his job, he went to Rita dealing with records of births and deaths.
When he arrived he was received by express who he is and why he was there, the girl who was found after a defined date and year of the required certificate did not cooperate.

"We 'brother, the certificate will be available when it's how long you have passed? If you can go to court to receive a new oath. "

"My problem is not a birth certificate if you think something but find the truth and everything that is said being the name on the same year."

"I do not think it will look like a very long time has passed more than eighteen years."
"But it would be a hundred years, and therefore no part of such record keeping."
"First we now enter data from analogue to digital, it would be difficult to name the child seen immediately."

"Sister, why you want to put it on my misfortune early, seems to want to minister unto me?"
"My brother is the truth, I have no way to help you, maybe come next week."
"Oh! Mr Lukonge, "a voice came from behind to believe the person who called is someone they know.
Alipogeuka was shocked to see his friend were yepotezana long.
"Oh! Chilongani thereof. "

"What Lukonge you follow us? For only yesterday I read you pinch people to The Hague. "
"I have one important problem, but no human being can know their role, they bring politics work area."
"We, Monika has a customer master do you know this what I am to him?" Chilongani came about.

"Forgive me, my boss is that I want to care for."
"Mr Chilongani I trust you will help me."
"Then come to my office."

Chilongani Waliongozana to the office for which he expressed his distress, after listening to the phone and import raised to bring the memory once the certificate number and year of birth Melania Johnson. They continued to talk about the past since they were abandoning Harvard University UK.

In the midst of negotiations, called the phone and inform Found ordered ziprintiwe and sent him quickly. After twenty minutes, the door hit your enter the girl who said it is impossible to give a certificate of Melania Lukonge while being clenched face.
After giving him he wanted out, he said Chilongani Lukonge.

"This girl is fit to work in the community, these are the ones who compromised the country to impede the progress of work. It means not to know each other and you would mistake this certificate. Ask yourself how many lack access to services for people such as these have exceeded your office put a bad reputation.

"If you want to continue on this chair and wash your work such as these, without so much as a cleaned all with an iron broom that there is no lichagui."
"Thanks I will consider it."

Lukonge thanked thereof Chilongani to help him get a birth certificate of Melania. Alimsindikiza his car gave out on parting. Following on from there, went to the Church of St. Joseph for finding a marriage certificate of parents of Melania.
What will remain? Meet champion Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment