Sunday 31 August 2014

missedcall from ma wife

ow one sister began to have some kind so he responded softly. He knew his sister has seen his texts to her husband because he had to cancel.

"What is Beka to you? Tell me the truth my sister. "
"We?"

"You are, right nakuuliza you!"
"We have no quarrel why!"
"I said no quarrel sister, but I feel like your behavior is not the same."
"How is my little Aisha?"
"Why akubipu?"

"Now that you ask your husband why you had nibipu when I bipiki."
Aisha could not help, he found himself laughing with her ​​sister in response to say 'I do bipiki'.

He stood and departed to his room at the very thought.
He stayed in bed, and worshiped him thinking different things about her sister and her words ...
"But look well located because of the proximity of Beka and sisters, I as I understand. Beka has come out the closet yesterday morning, I searched the world did not exist, wherein the end I come to see him as a bathroom. Possibly true? "

"Well, today no longer is so. Seeking world, then supposedly came from the courtyard to the point to meet her sister is out of the closet! Ed! Here I can eat without himself knowing one, "he thought highly Aisha then went up to bed to sleep when he decided one thing in his heart.

***

Morning in the morning, Aisha went out to the kitchen, he saw his sister has been stuck shaamka water in a large saucepan ...
"Water is who shower sister?" Aisha asked.
"That's my little peace?"
"Ah! Sorry, Hail. "

"Your husband does not bathe today?" Sister answered the man other things instead of answering the same greeting.
"Alikwambia a hot water shower? For mi I've never seen or heard him shower until the hot water one day. "

"So today kumtengea tempted to see if he took out."
Aisha did not add the words, he went on to other things with no peace of mind.
"There must be something, must be destroyed," said Aisha heart.

Beka day that her husband had begun to leave twenty-eight days at work, so she was not going to work but he Aisha was ordered to go to his business.
Home he left his sister and her husband, but when he left, he asked ...
"Darling today you come from?"

"Yeah, but much later."
"You're going where?"
"My Sele only."
"Oke, I just want to know," said Aisha from her.

***

"Baby what?" Sister-in-law man msemesha Beka its romantic sound interesting.
"Poa, tell me."
"I am very happy."
"For what?"
"With home today. I know today is my dream I have a wife, you husband will come true. "
"Utaitimizaje?"

"We'll see for yourself."
One sister, that she left to go to the kitchen where she fry four eggs, and make the salad at an angle and then she brought Beka table having to attach and wash with lukewarm water ...

"Hon! This strong today, yes or breakfast? "
"My husband comes breakfast and do not worry. I am your wife and you are my husband. "
Beka just laughed while shemejiye eyes fastened on him when he goes off to the kitchen. He wore a dress size and above it and throw one Khanga.

"Da! Not a game, "said Beka heart submits properly. Body already excited to see just begun to pull her picture, she was sixth in the field of six.
"This drug is closing doors all day until the evening But when his younger brother returns, we do not have the desire anymore," he kept saying to himself in his heart.
Soon, I intend ilifikishwa table, wherein was tea with milk and two sausages, and allocated to kukorogewa ...

"Welcome my dear husband," said one sister.
"Ooo! Thank you my wife. Truly you are a good wife, "
"You have seen, O? Others will wait. "
"Very Watasubiri only."
Beka was a heavy blow that tea, she finished she stood up to follow the law of the closet where he found him from the water bath wipes now in terms of Khanga ...
"Welcome Baby."

"Thank you, I have very Federation's why I came."
"I did? Right here I have come so deal I wear to justice. "
"So I wait for the living room," said Beka while mshikashika law of various body parts of the state, he did give a sound like someone who toneshwa.
He stopped and turned to continue kujifuta Beka, looked at each other with eyes kurembua all starting with a tent.

***

Aisha had reached the fourth house he went to his friend named Diana. Akamsimulia situation in her home and what she thinks ...

"Right here I go in my career, after half an hour on my way, I know just as there is something I found in a complex environment," Aisha said to Diana.

No comments:

Post a Comment