Tuesday 5 August 2014

my housegirl welcome in her room

Median was two hours evening
I come from work and fatigue
amount, I entered the room and then
I went to the shower to reduce
uchovu.Nilipomaliza shower, I went up to bed time
I remember the phone
Joy, Tuliwahi give numbers
and Joy, but no one had ever
call the other, while
I dropped in I remember her beauty and
I found myself bowing
phone, we greet each other, but how
We continue to talk
we would begin to talk
romance, I said I will ham, while the
He was a ham
also, he agreed to take the tax to
has come for me to sleep
Do not ku.Baada 45 min Joy
I knocked on the door with him, although
we have to practice
He hugged me and mi
I mkubatia, we exploit each other
tongue, what we are doing
began to soften and was found lying on the bed with
I has a sweet tooth and neck
lips, I slowly opened
her bra strap, I started
tampering with her ​​boobs, keep
gradually assumed a kuzinyonya, was his boobs
We have began, I went down
waterfowl kumlamba hub with
I put a hand into how
cal her and I ishikashika
her, I began to see a damp, in a gentle voice and
affection he told me "hubby
I beg everybody univue
how, and rain and I went
kumpapasa, and he cried
noise, how I was namchezea continued to expand
feet, and then he told me again
"I beg hubby take off the underwear", mi
not too late to catch, and he
took off as well, I went
a foul, and I brought it to my mouth in the middle of
his feet, I began kumlamba
I sent a thighs and tongue
on my sim
concerned, I was nalamba
His mi kis ** slowly, he began to pretend to
Promotion waist up, was
He said "I'm so horny hubby, pliz
f ** k me ", and he kept my dick and
put yourself in
His parasite, since it was the first time to meet
he had made ​​for the style of
death of the bugs, I put dick
me slowly, I'll heat
very tam, lips of her pssy
were zinabana and hang my dick, I became najikuta
naguna to sound heavy, Joy
He began to cry for TAM
I have given him, lifts legs
aside and held on for
His hands, I put it to his bed quilt that I pump out
enters into it all, every
I was inserting such
inateleza and experiences
distance, time began to Joy
contractions began to cut waist without any knowledge, he began
say "wow hubby napiss
I ask not toeee ", mi
I strongly ikandamiza
more, I began to see Joy
mi's been soaked until I get soaked
thighs, at that time and I
I start to reach the top membrane
I added speed, while joy
He realized, he said to me "hubby
not give poured into it who want nifeel how your
how tropical zinavyopenya
in me "... wow I shed
all within nor even tole
not from outside'', we give
kisses and then we punzika over time to continue to
Another style.

No comments:

Post a Comment