Sunday 24 August 2014

night miracles

Contains reference to her husband, Semi got a shock to see the number of James, and remember that he said he came to Dar at eight.
James for his part, was surprised Lina calls three times without a receipt. Once, he saw the bus likiingia Recreation and followed.
NOW KEEP ...

"Men have grown?" He greeted the bus staff.
"This car appears Korogwe?" He asked after her greetings answered.
"Yes, great."

On receiving this answer, he stood aside and wait for passengers to come down believing Lina is inside. But he continued his call not received.
Until the last passenger is dropped to the bag, was not Lina!

"Hon! This is terrible! He means what kutokupokea now my phone? Angepokea tell me what is! Let's Entertainment and there he is! "Said himself as he headed to his car.
He got the idea of ​​going to Mount City to rest any cold drink and heart decided that Lina was called and he will receive for revenge.

Entered Mount City to use the northern gate, and park the vehicle parallel to the Semi truck. He descended and entered into the local stores first for washing eyes.

***
It has stood up to go to the toilet, and he was Kindaundau entered Mount City by taxi as he called Semi asked he sat.
"I am sitting nearby and Samakisamaki table, where are we?" Asked Semi ...

"Yes transit At the gates ... let's wait to receive your first call the in-laws," said Kindaundau.
Call it taken Kindaundau wife was ikimjulisha that a child is injured leg was played by his colleagues. Kindaundau ordered the taxi driver to turn the car ever to his house, while he phoned Museum Semi ...

"Oh lord, my son kaumia, wife has called me right now, let niwahi nimkimbize hospital," said Kindaundau ...
"Da! Very sorry sir. You will then progress to me there. "
"Okay."

***
It may be a strange but true, James interrupted the table and go sit at a table and Semi meant many people were on that day so the opportunity to seek a stay was very ...

"How are you brother?" James Semi greet him as he asked her if she shokishika seat depth on one ...
"Only the good brother, almost, does not have one. But this here, everybody, "he said as he kept Semi consists seat.
It has been out of the closet with a similar jiwekaweka her hair. Her eyes were for different customers present area. He did not look at the news of her husband lived with her ​​husband now.

He was spared a few steps to reach the table, he potupa eyes got a shock to see James sitting with her ​​husband and returned to the toilet running. Some people who saw him were amazed return.

"My God! Do they know each other? Oh! I have me Lina, Ranga throughout today's final, "he said in a closet alone as he caught chest. Cardiac yalimwenda with incredible speed.
He recalled something, took her phone and sent texts to James ...
"I lay baby, where are you? Not what we enter Ubungo stand now. Please do not leave I have baggage. "
James had read the same texts and stood very soon ...

"O Lord, let stand no stranger niwahi enter there," he said while casting Semi bill and give five thousand shillings Semi ...
"This will pay for it this juice and eggs."

"Poapoa likely," replied Semi without knowing the whole game is played by his wife.
James had fled in a vehicle with a call for Lina ...
"Hallo, now you come and then what?"
"Sports, not I tell you."
"Why then come to entertainment, you've seen?"
"The second Entertainment .."

"Poapoa, I come."
It has been a tent to feel relief. But he knows he has the same casual yet, James will kapomkosa Ubungo what will happen? Not he feels he has taken the transportation to go home? Does he come home and find he is not there?
James entered only Ubungo, texts of Lina came over ...
"Baby call Turning off charge, I do not know what will happen?"

Contains texts sent it, and the whole phone and return to stay with her ​​husband, Semi ...
"Sweet, leave, stomach suddenly there is good," she said to her husband ...
"I own I wanted to tell you that."
They left the area, on the way, he received a phone Semi ...
"O split, my boss tell me ... eee ... .wapi? When? Aaa, now ... .da! Oke, let I reach home, I come to leave. "

Alipokata turned her phone ...
"Baby no trip to Zanzibar at ten, should I let the house I have to leave to the airport."

"Men Baby, the master of your trip," It has been claimed to not like but his heart rejoiced that bad.
"Not my wife is finding money."
"Poa, returning when?"
"I think after two days."

***
After her husband left, Lina took his bag he loondoka it to James, he went to the market rented Bajaj. She bought potatoes, a bunch of bananas, coconut and citrus. All of those things and put them in the bag and tied sulphate.
Safari started to go home to James. That he came alone, James also went to the car ...

Do you know what happened there? Do not miss reading Shooting Gazette Saturday, next Saturday.
I beg your advice

No comments:

Post a Comment