Wednesday 20 August 2014

my relationship

This is not a story, it is quite yaliyonitokea things in my life, nayasimulia to give someone who is strong discouraged to continue.

Has led to explain how we vyoshtushwa and gunfire is heard nearby was completely my house in Mbezi in Dar es Salaam. Imenishika great fear me and my family, because to neglect a few months I had my arms transfers Tanganyika Arms cleaned and then I turn away to follow, I do not have a weapon of self-defense as I and my family are out of the house shot will succeed entry.

I say to my wife Vene, however my job the press it hard, having built many friends, a few enemies but powerful, should people who are out of the house they come to follow the money but my life had come to avenge.

While my children were praying to ask God atunusuru, my wife has persuaded me to leave through the back door, niruke fence and kudumbukia to the house of my neighbor named Said Bawazir, husband of Jamila (son of the Minister of Natural Resources and Tourism at the time, Zhakia Meghji) to save lives mine.

At first I refused, he built the very argument I agreed and he nisindikiza kitchen through the back door to the outside, where we parted with regret, I feel that the robbers would not leave my wife and children live, should they made ​​a terrible inhumanity. Moved upon the face of several stages, tears yakinilengalenga.

What continued? Follow ...

moved upon the face five stages as I turned the fence then I stopped and turned back to the door, Vene was still standing there looking at me, a strange sympathy ikaniingia and I feel stupid one.

"No! I am not going to let my family be slaughtered, what will I feel When I come back in the morning? Just to find Them sleeping on the floor, dead? "(No, I can not leave my family ichinjwe, I feel I come morning and found them sleeping on the floor, dead?) Nilijisemea my heart and soon I turned and started to run towards the inside.
"What about Eric?" Vene asked me.
"I can not."

"For what?"
"I love you too."
The whole body was trembling, sweating profusely likinitoka, not a good thing at all home invasion robbers, who had never met this situation will understand I chokiongea. Even as a brave warrior and how much, should may shake.

Together we walked from the kitchen into the corridors of the rooms inside, the children were still praying in the room were wrapped around him, I said Vene join them then I whole lighting the entire house and even outside on the fence, I finished this exercise, I began to call the security guard, did not answer! Nikajua already have shamkamata.

Nilichokifanya are entering the store and pick up metal brief I chokikuta there, I think it is a device in the car that I do not apply what part, weighs the same, with the handle, I kept the hand and go almost to the door when I waited up and someone enter, the first one was to be valid me before they kill me.

I was in such a state of waiting, I called DCI of the time, Robert Manumba to tell about what was going on, he promised to contact the police Kawe Center to nipatiwe immediate assistance. Minutes that day it seemed a whole hour to how it was going slowly.

Minutes five or below later I heard the silence of the extraordinary out of the house, I did not understand what happened, the cries I had heard previously ilitulia and not afterwards too long I heard thunder car drive through, I believe it was a police car even though I did not get a chance to meet or speak with them.

"What situation?" Elder Manumba asked me later.
"The situation has stabilized."
"The police came?"

"I heard the car Grumble out, I do not know if it is of them."
"If you get any problem will be shown."
Until the morning I got a problem anymore, but I did not sleep at all, all the time I was up, I waited as no other sound could be heard. I do not remember having another night of terrible anxiety and so much in my life.

What we have done the morning after breakfast that I had no desire to have, is to leave the church to offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving and worship to thank God, I cried like a child when I have hold of my son Samuel during a prayer thanking God for the goodness toward me.

Sunday night before the Monday, I did not sleep well at all, I have bought swords, bow and arrow toys panapouzwa Torch areas as protective shield weapons as families would return again. On Monday I had another thing to make more sense to pursue my arms Arms Tanganyika, the negligence nishangaa I made, I paid a substantial amount of money as the cost of the Privacy and my arms, then turned over.

"Now to come back," I remarked that I felt stronger.
The same day evening I began the work that I am going Kunduchi neighborhood entirely from my home to practice target, where there were soldiers who teaches it, I want to be good, not only to be armed as ornament but when I asked to use niitumie properly, even themselves' seniors the work 'know they find' elder ax '.

For a long time I could not sleep at night but then I used to go on with life, I call the office work as usual, hungry for success and do well in life if stagnant, fear and left I believe God was protecting me.

In the same period I fell to the heart of the remarkable patriotism for my country, it was in 2005, when we head completely in the general election was omweka President Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete came to power, I was influenced by the people of the province I lotokea of Buchosa, me to contest for parliament but I strike, even my father was very ponishawishi still I refused, I believe mixing politics and business enterprise is beginning to fall.

My relationship with the father and little undecided, but I believe he understood before the trip. It is true people Buchosa lived poor, with bad roads, poor services and health and poor education with schools without enough teachers, laboratories and a severe shortage of books, I desire to serve but I could not be hero (star) on all matters two, it was necessary to choose one thing to do with all your strength, and I was chosen trade.

In serve my country, I decided to do something I believed to have aided; encourage young people many of whom were despondent, engaged in the practice of choosing their leaders by voting rather than remain grumbling while elected officials who last the day is decided the fate of their lives, I see it as a contribution schedule instead of me running for parliament.

Nikawaita young I saw a militant my office Kariakoo to convince us work together to encourage young Tanzanians vote in the campaign were titled VOTE SI field, young and motivated badly, some young people who worked with them today are the leaders here in our country in the sphere of politics and business.

Among the attendees with young people at all is John Mnyika (now MP Ubungo), Joseph Mbilinyi 'Resistant' (now MP Mbeya Urban), Renatus Cotton 'Mr Simple' (now councilor Sinza), Paul Counsel (now Director executive East African Speaker Bureau), Saleh Ally, (now Editor leader magazine champion, while at work News Corporation) and many others, we had planned on doing the festival to convene conference of information held in my office we were determined to change Tanzania to encourage youth to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment