Friday 13 February 2015

The idea of murder was put aside for a moment to believe that would be the ultimate after initially planning failure. He believed he could use many methods to ensure Cecy aolewi and Colin.
NOW KEEP ...

Program was throwing acid or send young rape and distributed his picture something that he believed Colin and his family would endure should he beat down Cecy.

His plan had planned to make before Colin and his partner returned from South Africa. He knew it would take time to wait couple of Cecy iimarike health and would use the opportunity to seize a spot Cecy and he take the position that he was sought after day and night after own salvation play crossed into the hole of the toilet.

He vowed to spend any amount of money to make sure she lost Cecy and kulimiliki love of Colin. Walijipanga find people who would reward amount will kachokubaliana in order to deal with his work to the point without anyone knowing anything.

When he thought the information was passed down to South Africa called the parents of Colin and Cecy be required immediately. Although they did not know what they are called, they agreed to leave their children to listen to what they have.

After four days, Colin and Cecy they receive airport of Port Elizabeth and sending at Hotel The Beach they're at them.

Both were comforted found Cecy's health rapidly improved its original light beginning to appear in the distance. It was fun for all the family to meet with a sense of humor. The night of the day after a meal stayed together for talks.

Cecy speaker was Colin who has asked to speak to him.
"Our parents know you are shocked by the sudden our call, but this call have significance in our lives of your children. This call is for the coming wedding manage your children. "
"Our children Who?" Colin mother asked.

"For me and my husband Colin that we plan to close next week."
"He! Why very quickly why you want to freeze this? "Asked the mother Cecy.
"Mama there is kilinijia quickly in my mind that I believe completely and I told my colleague who agreed with what I have seen and agree to get married here."
"What?" Colin mother would ask.

"Monitored all stages of the wedding of my girlfriend that lived at the end, the first model shortly before marrying Mage lililomjeruhi heart problem happened to my partner. The second example shortly before our marriage appeared the possible, thus indicating no problem.

"Nilichokiwaza I am related to all events so I believe while we were married without enjoyment which will be the blessing of the parents of both sides. So we ask our parents to accept our request we returned Tanzani be willing wife and husband. About ceremony we made when we organized. "
"Would say! Colin we were you saying? "The mother asked her son Colin.

"I I support him my boyfriend has had a third eye that all we did not have."
"Planning a wedding you shaandikisha church?" "Tumeshakamilisha everything you used awaited only you."
"So there is no problem because it is blessed we were together, I do not know how sayest sister?" Colin asked Mother Mother Cecy.

"But I naungana with you."
Parents do not have any objection agreed to manage the marriage of their children to return home, to form Tanzania in celebration.
                         ***
After all the procedures to be followed, Colin and Cecy were married at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Port Elizabeth South Africa. Marriage was a few people but it was a peculiar delight the heart of Cecy When asked if he agreed that the legitimate wife of Colin in trouble and comfortably Colin also acknowledges that his wife Cecy is in trouble with ease and death is the kitakachowatenganisha.

After marriage they left to return to the hotel they're at on the evening of that day held a small ceremony on the beach of the Hotel The Beach and some of their relatives were in the city of Port Elizabeth.

Although it was a small ceremony commenced beach and ended up on the porch of the hotel, it was a successful celebration every one was there he enjoyed the ceremony in which people were drinking and compromising.
After the ceremony, weddings went into the VIP room which they bear special for honeymoon.

On the third day and Cecy Colin mother returned to Tanzania and leave their children eating honeymoon. Inside the plane everyone thanked God for doing something that seemed to mind the humanitarian done. "That is, you know sister until this time I believe if I can see the wedding of Cecy and Colin," said the mother Cecy.

"It is not you that is until now I believe God chooses to do is do something."
"To me I see as a miracle I believe ... I believe there was the day I saw my son should thank God smile thank God for all unitendealo."
"Actually I believe Colin and Cecy will genuinely love each other."
"Why do you say that?"

"First, I believe maybe Cecy loves my son for his wealth but has given me does not require for its assets but intimate, too Colin assured me not marry another woman over Cecy and was pleased IOA dead and Cecy if he dies."
w "It's thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment