Friday 13 February 2015

Days are increasingly moving, Dr. Kimberley and two other doctors who remain out of six were sentenced to death by poison injected, awaiting their day of injection that, their hearts stand and then disappeared in this world.

Although the whole world enjoys their death, the fact remains behind the scenes which all people can understanding is that; six of these doctors did the murder, they also were the inventors of the treatment and prevention of AIDS as allegedly killing four others.

The initiative for the murder was planned and billionaires owners pharmaceutical industries, who did not want to completely cure or prevention of AIDS was achieved, because their industries to create ARVs against AIDS by selling people the whole world, to bring gloves or treatment would mean the end of their business , which they would not quite happen.

They are the doctors decided to kill four of the beginning but also before reaching that decision, they heard six other doctors who discovered the cure and prevention, so they all decided Ten die although in two different ways!

Aliyepewa this work is killer prominent hired the world, Jack Kento, who at that time was in prison in Mexico, a plan was devised to, money zikamwagwa, he escaped prison and has singiziwa die though the corpse of another man was found buried in his place without many people appreciate.

Firstly he sought Gloves with fingerprints of doctors sixth, he slammed that he killed four and throwing balls that beside the corpse, investigation was conducted, the fingerprints are ziliwatia convict Dr. Kimberley and colleagues, and sentenced to death by injection of poison.

Adelle, wife of Dr. Kimberley who did not believe that her husband had committed murder, he decided to pursue investigations to autafute reality. Doctors began injecting poison and died, he decided to drop out of school and started working the investigation, the aim is to rescue her husband before his death.

In his research, he has managed to discover that the man who committed murder is Dr. Maxwell Donovan, but his name is not on the list of doctors in the United States, he decided to track his passport and migration, that is where he discovered that the fingerprints of dr. Maxwell Donovan are the fingerprints of Jack Kento! What will remain? SONGA in them ...

II can kutokeaje? "Adelle asked Danielle Tyson, who along with work migration for many years quite admitted he never met with such an event.
"People compare fingerprints? I have never met with. "

"This is Jack Kento've heard, if indeed it is he, the world-famous killer, why he died and was buried in Mexico, or you have not heard about it?"
"I heard that is why I wonder, here there must be something to monitor."

"Thank you, Danielle, this takes you drink tea," spoke Adelle giving Danielle twenty dollar bill.
"No, it was my job, my nation fulfills obligations which gave me."
"Take only, not corruption are grateful."

"No, I should not be doing it, I pray the good work at something you did, but allow me to be careful I began to feel the smell of danger." "I know, but I've decided to make this work, litakalonipata then left linipate, man must find something to die, if you do not matter like that then you do not have a reason to live. "

"Statement of Elder Nelson Mandela of South Africa, then I pray the good."
Adelle did not remember to pour Danielle, had a rapid decline stairs to the bottom, where he hired a taxi and asked the driver to send directly to the headquarters of the CIA, he felt absolutely no time to lose, already been shamkaribia killer and it was necessary amkamate to afikishwe court before Charles Kimberley and other doctors who remain have burned injection of poison and died without any guilt.

"I can see the director?" Asked one of the officers at the door wearing a civilian.
"It is called?"
"Adelle Kimberley."
"You have an appointment?"
"No, but just a phone call to tell him his secretary that I am here is a matter of urgency that should I see Him Mr. John King immediately."

"Wait." He said the watchman's and start making phone calls, spoke for the entire three minutes before he turned again Adelle and ask him to show his identity card.

"This here!" He said pointing at the identity of CIA was given by the director of the agency a few days before, the identification appreciated than anything else, as it worked its investigation it easier than he expected.

The soldier had called a female fellow soldier he inspected the finished door was opened, Adelle was sent to the reception where he moved up to the elevator and then sent directly to kulikokuwa sixth floor office director of the CIA.
"Adelle you back?"
"Yes."

"Welcome, my daughter and help do today?"
"I came to tell you about the victories that I've started to get, I have so much success and soon I found someone who did the killing. Surely my husband and doctors five others who were with three already kwishachomwa injection of poison and die, not killed anyone, if there are mistakes this nation has done is injecting them with a needle people, innocent! "Spoke Adelle tears yakimbubujika.

"Do not say it, my son, everybody and even we CIA know that your husband and doctors colleagues killed doctors four others envy and lust of wealth only, certainly made a big mistake, I know you talked because who does so is your husband, your heart is moved with compassion, Let's think about the families of the men, "he stated with confidence that the CIA director.

It was a statement of the ailment Adelle, if the person was saying those words would be the Director of the CIA, he could not even insult to how angry they were ikimpanda, but was struggling to control it with a tent by force.

"The man who killed four doctors are Dr. Maxwell Donovan!"
"Maxwell Donovan? Who is that? "
"I SEEK, I almost reach."
"You know that is Dr. Maxwell Donovan?"

"In every city where the doctor was murdered I arrived to investigate, just want me to give you notice that the poison used to kill these doctors are carbon monoxide, not sold to anyone but sold to doctors and scientists alone, so US law says they.

I discovered that it is Dr. Maxwell who bought the poison in the pharmacy in the city had killed a doctor, one day, two or three before the event, imagine how these cities is from the other, and to Britain's how it happened, we still have doubts that the person who committed murder this is Dr. Maxwell! "
"Who is it that Dr. Maxwell?"
"Still I look."

"Buying chemicals alone in every city is not enough to say that he killed, remember Gloves killers was found on the scene, you say about that?"
"Still She followed, I came here to ask you to support only one!"
"Help does Adelle? I strongly would abandon this and read it and go to college, we kwishawapata killers, let beneficiaries fruits of their labor, which is death. "

"The thing itself is, after discovering that the killer is Dr. Maxwell, I decided to track his passport, and then marked his fingers, kilichotushangaza is that the fingerprints of the person similar to someone else's risky named Jack Kento!"
"JACK Kento? WHY ALISHAKUFA and buried there MEXICO! "

"I doubt if he dies, that is why I came to you uniunganishe international police Mexico, to go in the track, I feel there is something mysterious happened."

"First, it is impossible to fingerprints zikafanana, then elementary and Jack Kento, until I began contaminated with concern, perhaps there are maneuvers took place, Jack Kento became alive and traveling with fake documents in the name of Dr. Maxwell!"

"That is why we must go and Mexico, the monitor, so my job to make it easier to beg unikabidhi Director of Interpol in the country."
"Wait." John King raised the phone and talk to the Director of Interpol States was introduced to him and ask amuunganishe Adelle's daughter and director of Interpol of Mexico as he prayed that he might go to work he sent, and they agreed.

Alipokata call John King gave Adelle telephone number he wrote on the paper during their conversation.
"This number will randomly When You Arrive Mexico City!"
"Nimekuelewa director." "Now I strongly, by the way I perceived it would issue involves Mafia men in the world, be very careful, lest they kill you, you hear?"
"I've heard."

"If you get any problem, do not hesitate to contact me at the phone, here's my card, because the last time I did not give you a phone number." "Thank you father, I am leaving today, you will not see me again until that day when I put him in the hand the killer and my husband acquittal."
"May you all the best."

Adelle evening of that day was in the Boeing 737, the Airways AeroMexico, seat number 43 on his way to the City of Mexico, his head had many ideas, he considered the task ahead of him. Especially he started marking the thought how dangerous, a wave of panic began to infect, but did not want to go back, because of the continuing spy was greater than the fear.

"I do not care, even if they kill it right!" She said these words when the plane begins to decline towards Mexico, it was a trip of four hours and forty-five minutes, he was not tired at all, he wished aircraft shall not touch the ground once to go to office by the Director of Interpol.

No comments:

Post a Comment