Friday 13 February 2015

First to say yaliyonisibu I must precede my sincere thanks to you my elder and give me treatment kuniokota also be able to hide that I carried with soldiers. If you took me to the soldiers I killed with my non fault.
CONTINUE

"Until today I do not know this is the curse of Allah and His Messenger when I could kuihasi my religion and its prophet. Although I returned to my religion continued misfortunes still find me until today and I do not know what the fate of the future. "

"Let me tell you a story and tragedy, which refers back to your heart there's a lot yamejificha allow me to be open in order to know what will help, there is no right of a person that can be lost in vain."

"Babu history begins ten years ago, I remember one day I summer night my room I was surprised to see my girlfriend whom I lost contact with him for a month he entered my room while niangulia cry suddenly speaking words of despair.
That due to a long relationship that the barrier of religion, I am a Muslim and my partner was used to Christianity.

If you know always who should follow another in terms of religion is a woman, even though my partner had already converted but his family was not ready. There was a great battle in two families with each one wishes to be followed on his side.

Then each side was left to its position, it got us tubakie ramp do not know why after my family buffet prohibited to be close to a woman who did not benefit me. For me it was a heavy blow in my heart to be separated by a woman who I believe he will be my wife.

It was not on my side just to the side of each dawning day my friend was crying and his family kuibembeleza permit to change religion to marry me. But they told him if he did as then he separated from his family.

Statement my boyfriend swore with all restrictions so never can not destroy me: but he fought life and death to give his life to just let nipoteze.Kila moment was coming in front of me I saw a test deep, while my partner was auctioneer fought his love for the state and property, on my family started my kunitafutia strategies wife to marry.

A day that still exists in my mind is the day that my partner after kupotezana for one month came to my house the night of the fourth hour, this time already I was lying in my bed.
Nilishtushwa and hit the door followed by the sound of the cry of the hiccup.

Since the voice of my beloved Koleta I had my breath I know if I get up quickly in bed and go to open the door. Opened a door, he went in and fell in bed and cry has moved to develop a hiccup and that the voice over.

"Ambe I came kukuaga my partner have no other choices than this because my value is lost." "Decisions! What decision? "I was shocked.

"Ambe my boyfriend remember thou art my girlfriend I open my heart and key marine and kuuapia I threw my heart will not admit any creature in my life maybe you will go before the right when I did not have sex.

Even if I were married to another man I still love him like I vyokupenda you, I will have him as a right of being a female having sex partner but not from my heart. Recognize love you more than you, "my boyfriend said passionately.
"I know that."

"But I see no organisms have been trigger my heart in every dawning day you long for eternity which I believe will be the solution to my suffering. Ambe someone whom I believe to be included in the storms of my problems has teamed up with my family kuniangamiza. "
"I do again, my dear?" My partner ilinishitua statement.
"You promised you?"
"About what?"

"About my love especially after entering the hands of the people?"
"I promised to be with you until the end of our breath."
"Why today has turned against me?"
"Me?"

"Oh! You Ambe, "said the voice of crying.
"Nimekugeuka how?" "I will never marry and to explain other than your husband, my parents so kunitenganisha and you have made plans for marriage to another man. Maybe my body has resisted marriage did not have life. "

"You mean you want to suicide?"
"This was the hardest provided as naujua my heart your love for me, but I chokisia eve of today I believe that I wished to commit suicide the same time. But I want to make that decision before I came to tell you the person act you did for me.

"Ninachokuomba one thing I ask when I die bury me because no one has the right to my heart than you though hast thou but I left I still love you. I do not believe I am a girl to be married strike position but you're the man I have been accepted kulisaliti nakutegemea our love. "

"Who kakueleza lie?" I pretended shock.
"Ambe is a lie?"
Will continue next week

No comments:

Post a Comment