Friday 13 February 2015

"I do not believe I am a girl to be married strike position but you're the man I have been accepted kulisaliti nakutegemea our love."
   "Who kakueleza lie?" Made herself shock.
"Ambe is a lie?"
KEEP .....

"Not really."
"Hujatafutiwa sweetheart?"
"Nimetafutiwa married but am not ready to marry another woman than you."
"Ambe you tell me the truth or you anointed for the back of the bottle?"
"Koleta understand the test that is before us is enormous so we need to be careful with the words of the people who want to discourage us."

"Ambe, you can not believe next week I drink water to save my life but I have no appetite, having forced me to marry another man and stop me leave until they took it from so just call me wasiliane to you.

"But last night I brought notice to the person to be accepted to marry after you get married, who will shut her recent marriage. Aliyeniletea statement nishangaa I have a position when you are having intimate with me in finding another woman to marry.
"Statements that iliutoboa my heart to see the angel of death in front of me, but I did not want to die without hearing your statement, Ambe save me or give me permission to go ahead of God to be judged by the fault of the weakness of the heart." My boyfriend spoke crying.

"Koleta my boyfriend let me hear statements from my heart through my mouth and not in the mouth of another person. With my family plan kunitafutia another woman but am not willing to mislead nor'm not ready to see you suffer for me. "
"Now we do, for two weeks remaining before giving an answer I get married?" Koleta asked.
"Would say! In fact I do not answer I would be able to make plans to escape, but the state of my ability you know well. "

"So let me to my decision."
"Which?"
"The drink poison."
"Ah! Koleta drink poison my girlfriend, "the statement continued to intimidate me and showed Koleta will typically.
"We must do so, tired to suffer, to see what I have, if they feel their decisions are more important than the right of my heart let me die happy."

Would say! I found myself in a very difficult time making my partner helping to save his life. I believed there was serious because his health changes showed how he was intimate with me. Always believed a woman who has the right to follow the man so he convinced his parents to acquit but went the opposite.

I wondered what I did to make sure naokoa Koleta life which I believe are my hands. Whenever I vyomuangalia Koleta niuma heart and see if he dies then the sins of his death will bear me. Koleta had weak eyes big that I would look exactly he anoint thee with mascara.
But the day was swell and become red with weeping, I looked at had the right sits in her continuing cry of hiccup. I wondered if he was forbidden to let up to meet me and confiscation of the phone has been how to escape the night like that.

"Koleta you how from a night like this?"
"I do not understand, after the news explained niuma heart I cried a lot and organize tonight should tuonane. Nimetoroka to jump the wall, but I believe I How can climb and jump on the other side and be able to come here. "

After settling for a while I looked at my pets, which suffered for me, I find I have an idea of tough decisions, which I truly believe my family isingekubali. My decision was to save the lives of Koleta than managing religious beliefs.
I believed my decision to accept the conversions would be accepted by my family to family and friends. But for my part I see if I am correct especially considering namuamini yet God is one and the rest are his apostles.

I decided from my heart that I am ready for anything to save the life of Koleta. Nilimueleza Koleta I think that time.

"Koleta if I decide to change religion what will happen?"
"Ambe you ask me a question or is determined to do it?" He asked as he laid down his eyes out if he wants to see what I say.

"Determined from my heart, I am already used Christianity to see your life going again with joy I see your face familiar."
"If it is true I do not believe there's anything else to prevent our marriage," Koleta said as he tried to make a smile.

"So go kawaeleze your family I am willing to change religion followed you."
"And your family?"
"That I release me."
"Should they refuse?"
"Walishakataa, but now I have decided myself I do not want interference making me a man."

No comments:

Post a Comment