Friday 16 May 2014

MYSELF WEARING

When I wonder what things I bowed and feet checkup .Nikashtuka much as I found myself wearing such shoes disasters.I asked myself How did you become such shoes on my feet , in fact I did not understand .State healer was very bad at the bottom , there came a man who was his assistant and tell us." Please allow me to go before things more yajaharibika "I found myself when I asked ," Because what's the problem ? "The young man looked at with very sharp eyes and say ," Do not you know ? Problem is you "Nikaogopa there how he looked at the young man with his sharp eyes , but I have to say or do.Her sister had to leave the lamenting mule into what happened there because it was impossible to stay on any longer than just leaving means we may be required to appear in that place.On our way back , sister Fatima asked."You know what I've understood as a problem? "Penina sister answered,"The problem is that he is wearing the same shoes bi shost "Sister Fatima and he looked at me with his sister nifokea Penina ." Yani Sabrina do you want trouble you , do not you remember we had we left home my mother was insisting that that do not wear it except for you wearing your pride and bring us problems here , I do not know him as a man of the people will recover "Sister Fatima asked,"What does that shoes are the problem ? "" Tell yourself you will hear avivue "" Let my little Sabrina , as it does shoes have a problem ? "" I do not know but are not looking to cross "" Do not you see his response to the juggling of shoe , Sabrina has only arrogant but he listened to the older yasingempata "Sister Fatima bowed to that as someone who remembers something and then said," Except for my memory I do not remember if Sabrina wore these shoes at the beginning "Penina sister asked him ," Ulimuangalia feet well ? ""Yes, I remember quite Watching Sendo wore a short black "I thank my heart to see someone with memory has arisen that what shoe I have come home , then he asked me again ." Those black Sendo you put it where Sabrina and how long are you wearing shoes "" I do not know sister "" You have a problem Sabrina , when we got home that will give you a very good remedy this one will help you for the moment when you are looking for a solution beyond "The trip had to let us go straight to sister Fatima order to acquire drug then is to return home.Arriving by Fatuma we entered into only well , suddenly began to complain sister Fatima and stomach aches . We would struggle without knowing what to do, suddenly he started vomiting and diarrhea.When he came to help themselves , which was held likiungurumisha stomach and he invited us to leave ."Please Penina left and your brother will kill me here "Sister and asked in amazement," Khee , and you Penina you chase us ! Dramatic these guys, what a problem because ? "" Allow me to go I will say the other day about this problem, you will prevail here will kill everybody "I had to leave and sisters back home.Joins sister gave me the whole way , I felt completely iliniuma bullied because even I did not plan to be in this situation .
When we got home we found the mother is outside waving wind , but he potuona rose up and ask," How have you succeeded ? "Sister answered," Where succeed ? See your child 's shoe "The mother was looking at me down and said," Kimefanyeje ? "" Do not you see what shoe is a disaster ? "He looked at me again mother down and say ,"Why kavaa normal shoe today or it is a disaster ? "Tukajikuta mi and sisters we see below , I marveled as shoes short black dress when I leave home I am and they are the foot.Sister exclaimed ," Amakweli you will see the wonder of Moses to Pharaoh, This is the day folks "Mother so he asked in amazement," What happened since ? "" Enter only local mother I describe this Sabrina is not one "Fatana mother and sister went inside then leave me out when I sit down and meditate while I watched my two double leg would believe what happened .Nikakivua my shoe and two double seeing as I wonder why is this happening to me only to achieve the point of appearing to be not a mere man, in fact I hurt , then I raised when out and go inside .Before I went to my room mother called me ," Come here and talk first "I went around and listening to mother"This will leave when my son sights ? When you leave stuff to do for us ? When my son when I ask you to tell me today "" Mama , you obtained vain for even I myself do not understand what is happening. Blame you zonipa zinanitesa in fact, I do not understand me""Do not you understand the truth or you do us a purpose? "" Mama , do not know really . You are you supposed to help me and not kunikandamiza to blame "" Let me ponder why you confused me to do so much you guys child "Nikamuacha mother there and go to my room means my mind has lost direction altogether.
As the room now , I got a phone call and Carlos then he started asking,"How can you returned ? "" Yes, we return but I have problems Carlos "" I know if you have any problems call ndiomana I comfort you "" Does this mean you know my problems ? "" Well MMH MMH do not know "" Why do you jiumauma Carlos ? "He gave up the phone , and then I started to feel like there is someone to my room and then I got scared and wondered ,"This really am on my own ? "Voice answered ," No you're with me"I began to fear and flee sebleni but was absent mother and sister , the voice came again ," And here we are all"Nikakimbilia out , was suddenly the rain began to fall , I sat on kiubaraza of our house but I did not understand as sister and mother had come from or how .While there I caught the shoulder badge making very nishtuke and longed to shout , while she was a mother kanishika ." Why do not you come sit on your own badge here and there sebleni kutupita race ? "" Sounds inanifata mother "" What voice ? Went into my son this itakulowanisha rain "Tukarudi inside, then went to her mother's sister"It will be a devil Sabrina 's head "" It really has demons , but the fire is burning pills "" You mean, what woman? "" Yani devil with another devil ""But mom I do not think physicians will fit again , the end of the day we lose one's life there"Nilitulia completely silent mother and sister when they discuss it, I was , contemplating where to go so I can avoid these things, I said to mother"But mother will not be able to sleep on my own today , you'll have to lodge all night ""There is no problem as long as you do not bring these juggling "Nilitulia there and mother and I did not want to go back to my room , I was afraid of other things happen .
Night time to eat , I was very calm and I left the mother and sister and I went to eat myself , so that I wondered why we are usually our first eat .I began to eat , was suddenly err spoon when eating .Nikashtuka , because that was something strange disappearance spoon while eating, the plate was submerged and food ikainuka up a bit and be as floats , I called mom and told" Mama saw plate is flying "Mother came to the table and say ," Where is the inayopaa plate YES this was completed food ? "Nikashangaa the plate if the table again without even a grain of food , I failed to say and take the kitchen just in fact this man has continued to bother me too much and the rest kunikosesha world.
It came time to sleep I went to bed and early mother as I told him that I slept with him because I was afraid my bedroom .Midnight mother was shocked and he nishtua me and start asking," Do you like kuolewma my son? ""What mother ?" Answer me only the first "" I would not marry a man is nothing but beloved "" I have dreamed my child, I dreamed someone is forcing him to be married . Deadly combination So the person that until I was afraid," Who is that woman? "" I feel it is the devil , and lodge my son will speak better tomorrow "Fear and held my mother heard him they dreamed up the illusion of it, I was afraid to sleep because I became quite eyes I knew that if I sleep then yatanijia things to me again when I yataki .As eyes on the bed , I felt lifted up , I tried to scream ikashindikana ie it was as much as the act of closing the eyes and know it, I found my room I wondered wondering on the bed , but before making any sleep the ride and sleep without thinking of any kind .
When morning came , the mother came kunishtua room." Khee you baby , how long have you deserted me in the closet and come here ? "I became najifikicha rub your eyes only , I remember that from mother to tell me that he dreamed I could sleep again . I began to tell the mother,"The dream of the night your mother ..... "Before I continue , mom said it scared and asked"Dream what I dreamed ? "" Not that you yonisimulia night mother ! "" Would say ! Nimekusimulia I dream not long did it ? ""It was late one night stand"" No, I tell whatever I dreamed maybe you were my son. ' First I have to ask another question here that brought you the story of a dream, how these relate ? "I wanted to tell the mother that after kunisimulia the ones I reunited strange dream and find the room but I could not tell why my mouth could not be talked about those .Mom looked at and from my room , I got up and followed him he goes.Mama turned back and asked," Why do you nifatilia back Sabrina ? Are you in trouble do you ? "I returned back to my room and get an idea of ​​going to talk to her sister Salome favor of my problem because I felt he might help me .I went to prepare.
When I finished I left without saying goodbye means mother know if I go to the sister Salome will be overwhelming .Journey began , I came along I met Lucy alive and he is said to nishtua I , we greet each other with all the fear that Lucy may remember me , but surprisingly he was well aware that he was beaten and Sam because he started to thank me ."Thank you Sabrina for saving my life has helped me greatly. Did not know if Sam is one bad element "I did not have to speak more than just listen to the words of Lucy , we talked a lot and he asked me to nimsindikize place I found myself just accepted without any objection and forget as I planned to go to sister Salome .Lucy said get where we saw Carlos , and then Lucy said nishtua ." Doctor seen him Carlos , over there "Once Carlos came kutusalimia area we lokuwepo and then said that he went to his hospital immediately.I asked myself that that hospital would be? Have an interest to know why Carlos was not a normal person , but we let him go , I asked Lucy." Are you sure that Sam was the one who struck you? ""Yes , I'm quite sure Sabrina "SMS and enter on my phone, checking it was from the mother I read ," Back home very soon "Nikamuaga Lucy and make the journey home .
Just arrived home , the first thing the mother said nizaba tablet." You want to make me what you child ? Want to die is exult ? Come out quickly where you from ? "Tears yakanitoka ,"But mom, I have not come from any adverse "" Yani you feel comfortably fast traveled to insult people loose there , you want people wanionaje I Sabrina ? Have no idea how or nurture ? ""But mom , I know you were talking about ""Look at the way you dress and shoes are so you will understand "Nikajitazama feet, I was no longer wearing such shoes Carlos. Mama did not hear my defense , he continued kunishutumu for things that I do.Sister Joy same time so he arrived home and found that marumbano and my mother , he tried kutusuluhisha .Mama said that I agreed with him strive if I catch as shoes," Sabrina Vue , stop torturing your mother "Nikajaribu take off ikashindikana as usual, mother was very loath to say" Nakuvua own shoes and so today I am going to fire kuvichoma "Mother bowed they would strip , immediately fell to collapse when I want to bow down to nimpepee mother sister Joy but he restrained me and say ,"It's the power of darkness Sabrina , we must first denounce "Wifi he put aside his son , but before we do anything more surprised to see Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment