Wednesday 14 May 2014

I WILL NOT FORGET FACEBOOK

The body of the deceased was poured into the grounds of Raila Odinga. Everyone who attended was full of sorrow , especially due to the cries of the mother of the daughter who had not lived to mourn his son who succeeded him only to arrive at least a university.Unlike people being sad that I can pick one chapter was a horror. Sad if off him.This was John . I did not know why he was in that situation . Niliyalaumu my eyes to behold him as he may have been right but there is no soul ikuridhika .Time to farewell the family of the deceased arrived started at college united us , then they followed female students . Nilinyanyuka and connect with a long caravan , which was of the same mind to accompany the deceased.Heats was very likinisumbua nitokwe me to sweat a lot , not only I who complained but to some girls who were behind me and they complained. But the speed of the queue was not bad , we believe that soon every one will have farewell to the deceased.To my mind sound I heard palm by far . I had gone to sleep to nijilaumu that is a dream. No I was quite najitambua . It was like a palm Christian conference being held off the amount and use large loudspeakers to encourage many people are able to hear. And these sounds and wind Kish krudishwa taken . I did not hear all the words and even what I heard was only half . I wanted to ask who was in front of me but unfortunately we did not know each other . But my back I know I decided I had to ask if there's anything he hears ."Did you hear what sister ? . " I asked ." I do not know what's there before even dah ! Heats true. " He replied quite out of the question I lomuuliza . Nikameza saliva lubricating my throat, he had nikera .Suddenly I realized that the queue stood , now I realized why the girl had answered well. But he did not understand me at all .I silently forgive ! !The queue was unable to move forward, I was still in meditation, suddenly Kulikoni ilitawanyika . It was not queue again but superficiality . Each one of them to look forward available . At first it was a queue of girls but now you have a combination of both sexes. Each one was struggling as much as he can look forward to what there is .I was one of those Rangana and succeed seen before. She is Jesca , either voluntary or mandatory land had embraced isiyokumbatika . He had ceased static mean maybe he liked to act so . Tulibaki wonder what happened there . Girls in shock when we reproduce and men were off their shirts and start kumpepea Jesca . John at the forefront of this defense of his girlfriend from a state he yokuwanayo .I put aside the anger and resentment against this girl who was willful SOP took it from the mouth to take my boyfriend John out of my territory .Niliuvaa humanity , compassion ikanishika .Jesca tingishika not at all. Now he carried Zega Zega until he put in the shade. Kumpepea exercise continued.Mwanadada one else who had ceased static in the coffin and he had forgotten for a moment. Incredibly, even his mother and his eyes were yakifuatilia closely Jesca event of the fall.Not these wonders ! !Jesca kumpepea movement continued to drive service first reached the area. Jesca has pakizwa and went from the fastest car with sirens ikipia marking of danger or emergency .I made the sign of the cross and surrender to God Jesca from lililomsibu problem .Farewell exercise continued again hastening. This time I saw tewa John . Of course he was accompanied by his girlfriend has experienced alyekuwa maswahibu .Jesca that think that is a partner of John . Jealous you beat me to shove , I feel bad . Sensing that naonewa . Then I remembered my last night with John . It Siu unique .... and ... and ...... and the first night hearing the sound unnecessary . Voices of wonders.Now what you mean ? That was the question. Completely out of my ability to answer . But who exactly the kunijibia ? ? ? ?After all taatibu farewell body done. Family followed procedures . Leave their body .Body which had been commissioned to study with the goal of helping families later this current body was being returned home for burial . It's very sad .After dispersal people I lit my phone to vote for John and kumjulia Jesca state . But before sjapiga , entered the call of Dr. Davis. I was shocked the first meaning I yoagizwa work even one day I did not do it. I began composing fiction and I received a call ." Very sorry to work ! ! ! Do not worry, you used to. I see you too tired even to call becomes difficult . Of course arrived safe and work was begun at once. " He spoke without putting Latitude Dr. Davis. Kujichekeshachekesha I remained , and I admit that it's going to work very well ."Great ... very clean . " Alinisifia Doctor . Nikajisikia sad because I lied .We talked a lot while he begged me to me to check my account meant no money was imeangulizwa .The statement was very happy for me . In fact I wish I had too much money .I stepped off the area of Raila Odinga grounds I drag their feet until I slowly reaching the ATM, I drown in I dropped my card . Nikatazamana my account if imekenua , kunifurahisha me. Three million , six hundred and sixty-six thousand were increased in my account . Nilitabasamu myself, as I took out my card . I did not need the money because my purse was a hundred thousand and a half waiting for my consumption .When I go out from the center of kujichotea money . I started thinking about popularity. Students hundred four of our class only noticed this kunifahamu as insufficient. I had at least half of the college they kunifahamu . I did not get time to think about that characterized the ziliwi nor zinenepeshi .My thoughts very useless yaliingiliana a ringtone."Lest perhaps bad news ..." I thought .Nikaipokea call my brother in law nimsikilize was saying what. He was a friend to John ." Sorry my uncle ..." He told me to sound iliyokata disappointment." Hon ! Thank you .. bana membranes God's plan. " Nilimjibu ."These are the ones I look at mi lord give KAMPANI partner . "KAMPANI give mshkaji ? ? Mshkaji does it again here . I wondered . I never answer the phone it was cut down .After a few minutes I was in a taxi heading for areas Kijiweni me which ones I was living . There was no queue as usual so after a few minutes I reached my room. Hunger was imenishika , not very durable when I take off my shoes inside cover and wear open then I got up . Towards the restaurant to get food .While at the restaurant I realized that something napungukiwa in my empire . Phone! ! !I had forgotten my purse .Sikutilia very seriously since I already know where that is .Centered on food while I wait evaluated here and there on the unique work that I had received from foreign countries. It was a very unique job that came into my life when quite ripe .As in the work kuiwaza I remember ' popularity ' and also I have nautaka themselves in any way , I can not sing music , I do not act out. I now how popular ! ! !Money , money is everything. Money zitanipa popularity. I was silent hivihivi everyone will compare with me while I am quite other branches . I thought that! ! !Or me to contest the presidency of the college ? ? I wondered . Nikakatishwa and food was brought in front of me . So I did not get a chance to reflect a response.After an hour I returned to the room. One by one in my wallet . Number existed . I took I lay in bed. I looked like somebody called me .Yeah ! ! John had pitched and three others, including a mother also . Nikawapanga in list me begin by whom . I believed when I started and mother we ended the conversation because we have a lot to talk about.Decided to start with John . When I blew the call it was used, I decided to call the mother .We talked a lot while he promised that the next day he sent me twenty thousand Tanzanian shillings for use at college.Little laugh out loud but I caught laugh .I am taking fare money for one day , today mother wants to anitumie for use . Joke ! ! !When kept exchanging ideas here and there mother . Number of John also started to enter. Nikamdanganya mother and I have already been hung remainder I mtwangia John while I was still twenty thousand nakitafakari mother .John did not speak , but I heard the distant wail of a hiccup . What is it? I wondered ." Halo , a low ... John . " Called the I answered.I continued to listen , he was silent , and I cut I called a friend. He only received quickly !" What you're with John ? "" Abandoned him quickly, completely confused . "" Amechanganyikiwa ? Why, what . "I asked with concern ." Dah ! ! Ie has zinguana and doctors in the hospital does not want to believe it. "This number exceeded kunichanganya . Nikajikadiria my answers , it means John has AIDS or ? My God I have ! ! ! Nilihamaki .The issue of hearing John , kuzinguana and doctors confused . Controversy ! ! !Now and I started Haha , as if I yoyawaza is correct .I quickly bought airtime again I called his friend John . Nikamsihi explain what happened .Without hesitation he began to tell me . Finally I found the perfect answer . John had not been affected by AIDS but shock. Jesca fallen during the body of the deceased farewell grounds Raila Odinga and he died.Strange and shocking no any disease was involved in his death . Nilifadhaika I sat down , I remember that I had a farewell already hung up .Why so much death in it 's coming series ? ? I wondered and was not ashamed to let me know any .
OVER *** ....... Most of the deaths are caused by what ? ? ?Isabella *** is responsible for what ? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment